Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Create Characters For Play By Post - Page 78 of 112

A rogue is a d6 so you need to roll a d6 as - Page 78 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 14th Mar, 2017 - 2:30am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 112 pgs.  74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82  ...Latest (112) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons - Only Mature Minded Players who intend on being regular participants should Post here.
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 13th Mar, 2017 - 1:29am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Create Characters For Play By Post
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Create Characters For Play By Post - Page 78

Sounds Like someone forgot to keep track of her experience points. I will look that up later and let you know Krusten. I know you leveled up to level 5. Yes there is a reason for my madness on resetting to zero every time you level up. I know it seem off but this lets you gain more experience and more ability to get to know your characters as they progress in level. Instead of leveling up fast and missing the chance to really role play them and maybe miss out on some great equipment or feats.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Mar, 2017 - 1:41am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Post Play Characters Create Dragons and Dungeons

Oh, that wasn't a criticism, I get it.

That stated, if Krusten made it to level 5... What chart are you using? The one I'm looking at has 10,000 xp listed as the marker for L5. If so, any point below level four would need more than 10k to make it there.

Post Date: 13th Mar, 2017 - 1:46am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Create Characters For Play By Post Archive Pathfinder / D&D

While I make one reset to zero on leveling up they do not lose any experience they got over what is needed to level up for example you have 2,600 experience you need 6,000 to level up to 4th level. You receive 5,000 exp. Therefore you use 3,400 to level to level 4 and you have another 1,600 to use on your way to level 5.

Post Date: 13th Mar, 2017 - 3:02am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 78 Post Play Characters Create Dragons and Dungeons

Out of Character: ALL, sorry I've been out but family comes first. I'm back now. Can y'all let me know what items are left for Ildrahil? Thanks.

Post Date: 13th Mar, 2017 - 3:06am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Post Play Characters Create Dragons and Dungeons

Ildrahil ended up with a set of +3 Elven Chain Mail, 4 CLW potions, 1 CMW potion, and 1 CSW potion. You got the entire stash of looted cure light wounds potions because everyone else has a decent supply of the same already.

+3 elven chain mail works out to a +8 armor bonus, maximum dexterity bonus of +4, and an armor check penalty of -2. And in spite of normal chain mail being medium, this is considered light armor, so proficiency isn't a problem. Congratulations, your AC now rivals the walking wall of metal. Now you just need a decent weapon.

I can't tell you for sure how much money Ildrahil ends up with, because we're still negotiating on whether or not to sell an item, but it should be 4,000 gp worth of trade credit, and a few thousand more in terms of actual coins and gems. So you can go on a bit of a shopping spree, though I'd hold off on the magic items until you're sure you can afford it. I suggest starting with a good mount. Ildrahil effectively inherited the mule belonging to my old character Lukas, but you'll want to trade up.

There's also a Wand of Fireballs that will change hands as the situation demands, staying with whomever is in position to use it to maximum impact (We rather expect that Ildrahil and Krusten will be swapping it back and forth much of the time.)

As to your question in Kntoran's intro thread, the short version is that you are at level 2, after having spent 1000 xp leveling up.

You have 2,000 xp left over, and will need to spend 3,000 xp to get to level 3.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 13th Mar, 2017 - 3:38am

Post Date: 13th Mar, 2017 - 3:12am / Post ID: #

A Friend

I misspoke about Krusten I thought she was a level 4 already but she was only level 3 so she will only make it to level 4.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 13th Mar, 2017 - 11:30pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Create Characters Play Post - Page 78

Ildrahil moves up to level two. I'll make all changes to on his sheet as soon as I get the results of his HP roll.

Post Date: 14th Mar, 2017 - 2:30am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Create Characters Play Post D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 78

A rogue is a d6 so you need to roll a d6 as a 2-6 not a d10. You will add your constitution bonus after your d6 roll.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Create Characters For Play By Post

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.