Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 287 of 449

Out of Character: Krusten does not need to - Page 287 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 23rd Feb, 2017 - 12:41pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

26th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 449 pgs.  283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291  ...Latest (449) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 20th Feb, 2017 - 6:05pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 287

Ildrahil hesitates, "If you do not work for him show proof, lower your weapon" he says as he lowers his dagger perceptibly while still maintaining a defensive stance. "Truth be told, I'd prefer not to kill ye. Me father always told me it was bad manners to kill a.... .. Lady" he says this while staring at the bow, "Upon first meeting. The mage be back there, bound but I fear when I bashed his head his spirit fled with his consciousness." He watches to see how she reacts to this news.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Feb, 2017 - 6:14pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

This close, Avan can see signs the figure before him has been damaged with weapons. Multiple stab wounds through the chinks of its armor, and a large rent through the plate on its back into the wood beneath. There's no sign of blood, but a creature harmed this badly would be in very poor health if not already dead.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 20th Feb, 2017 - 6:29pm

21st Feb, 2017 - 12:57pm / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Third says...

Out of Character: Just a note that my last action stated I was joining Krusten in case you missed it.

21st Feb, 2017 - 1:31pm / Post ID: #
Albrecht
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Page 287 Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Wild Whisper says...

Albrecht got Avan up and moving (Hopefully reviving Mr. Fluffles too). Afterwards, he tended to Champ and his wounds while the others explored the cave. He saw that neither of them had any serious wounds, and looked around the cave. Krusten went out one exit, while Zork and Avan went to another. As Albrecht was going to start following after Krusten, Zork came rushing back and ran down that same exit. Not eager to keep playing cat and mouse, Albrecht let Krusten and Zork chase the mage, while he stayed in this room, in case the mage came back. Albrecht went to investigate the spot where the mage had disappeared from to try to figure out how he did that. He searches the area and uses all his knowledge to identify the mechanism.

Out of Character: : Dungeon Master how do you rule on Share spells? Are both Avan and Mr. Fluffles healed when I cast healing on Avan? If not, then I guess the first three heal Avan and the next two go to Mr. Fluffles.

After that Albrecht is searching the room and investigating the mechanism that the mage used to disappear.

Albrecht Results:
  • Albrecht Search on D20 (+3): 12, 23, 19 (3 rolls)
  • Spellcraft on D20 (+4): 19 (1 rolls)

21st Feb, 2017 - 2:51pm / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Dark Druid says...

Whoever was in this armor must have been beaten quite badly, Avan thinks. We might have to take it to a smith… or perhaps the spirit I feel residing within will know how to fix it. Maybe it just need a little life energy. If it doesn't work I'll heal myself instead.

Avan casts Cure Minor Wound, holds the charge in his hand while thinking, and tentatively touches the 'statue' to heal it.

Post Date: 21st Feb, 2017 - 8:38pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

The spell takes hold, and something seems to shift within the figure before Avan. A moment later, it opens its eyes, and the head turns slightly to regard the druid, it opens its mouth and speaks, clearly pronouncing each syllable in a deep voice, "You are not my captor, nor one of his men. What is this? He kept me on display?"

Bastion flexes his limbs, breaking the frame he is attached to. Several pieces of wood remain attached to him, flailing about when he moves, but he ignores them.

"Where is he? I would express my disapproval."

Out of Character: 1d8+3 for Avan's CLW's right? So up at half of the following roll.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
23rd Feb, 2017 - 6:26am / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader - Page 287

Dark Druid says...

It's a creature! Avan's eyes open wide. Some kind of perversion of nature as humans are want to do! Best to keep calm and just talk your way out of this.

"Your captor?" Avan asks. "The wizard or the minotaurs?"

"Oh, you were holding this, it must be yours." Avan hands back the axe, watching warily for sudden movements.

Out of Character: It was supposed to be Cure Minor, but Cure Light is fine, considering I had wasted it on Aliana's mule earlier. Just retcon the first spell to be Cure Minor, no big issues.

Reconcile Edited: iCon on 23rd Feb, 2017 - 6:28am

23rd Feb, 2017 - 12:41pm / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 287

Born Free says...

Out of Character: Krusten does not need to figure out anything, her actions was already placed. If the stranger moves despite her telling him not to she will shoot her arrows so the choice is his. Bow to the woman with awesome bow or else! wink.gif.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.