Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 319 of 449

Out of Character: Round 3 finishes Albrecht's - Page 319 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 1st May, 2017 - 11:45am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

11th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 449 pgs.  315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323  ...Latest (449) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
28th Apr, 2017 - 2:16pm / Post ID: #
Albrecht
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 319

The Wild Whisper says...

Out of Character: I forgot to roll initiative in all the other rolls I made for Albrecht. Here it is.

Albrecht Results:
  • Albrecht Initiative on D20 (+3): 16 (1 roll)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Apr, 2017 - 2:41pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader
A Friend

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Out of Character: Forgot to mention, I pocketed the Darkness stone before dropping down, temporarily nullifying its effect. I'll pull it out once we're alone on the top of the tower.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 28th Apr, 2017 - 2:42pm

Post Date: 28th Apr, 2017 - 3:37pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Ildrahil takes form and finds that he cannot operate the levers by himself to drop the drawbridge. He moves stealthily and goes to find his way up to the top of the tower and get someone to come with him to drop the drawbridge. Ildrahil will move in the shadows as much as possible and definitely be moving in stealth mode.

Out of Character: - This is an addendum to my previous post. I'm adding initiative, hide, move silently, and a few attacks to the listen, search, and spot rolls from earlier when I thought I could remain in gaseous form. I also added sneak attack rolls in the event Ildrahil sneaks up on anyone he sees. Lastly, his AC is 22.

29th Apr, 2017 - 2:59pm / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Page 319 Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Dark Druid says...

Avan holds fast, anxious about the bears stares. He looks out for anything out of place and listens for the sound of combat. If it takes much longer, he'll have to start summoning.

Avan Ohek Results:
  • Spot/Listen on D20 (+10): 24, 29 (2 rolls)

29th Apr, 2017 - 8:50pm / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Born Free says...

Krusten stays at her location for now. If she can get the attacker closest to the tower down then she will being to head towards it while still shooting the fighters on the wall.

Out of Character: Thanks for the map now everything makes sense. I am including more rolls to keep up momentum *wink*.

Krusten Results:
  • Attack on D20 (+15): 28, 22, 19, 34 (4 rolls)
  • Damage on D20 (+2): 7, 10, 7, 15 (4 rolls)

Post Date: 29th Apr, 2017 - 9:24pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Are you sticking with your bow? Or allow the fighters coming towards you a AOO while you use bow at point blank range?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 30th Apr, 2017 - 7:10pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader - Page 319

Ildrahil pops up behind the person attacking Krusten and thrusts at him with his rapier.

1st May, 2017 - 11:45am / Post ID: #
Albrecht
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 319

The Wild Whisper says...

Out of Character: Round 3 finishes Albrecht's melee attacks, so I will roll more below. Would he see the people coming out of the caves in the mountains too? Looking at the map, it looks like they are only ~50 feet away. Would Impeding Stones (140 feet range) be able to reach them?

In Character: Albrecht will withdraw from combat and cast Kelpstrand on the first approaching fighter on the right-hand wall of the map. If Albrecht sees the people coming out of the cave and if they are in range, then he will cast Impeding Stones so as to capture as many as possible (80 ft diameter and lasts 4 minutes). He would want any excess distance to be at the front of the pack so that the group has to run through it more as they go. He will try to keep Bastion between him and fighters before he casts this.

Hearing her master cry out in the pain at the top of the wall, Krama lets out a small whimper. It is a strange sound for a bear to make, and it is all she can do not to roar out and charge the wall to start clawing at it. She is dutiful in her assignment though and stays by Avan to guard him.

Out of Character: The kelpstrand is a ranged touch attack and then grapple check, but the caster is not considered grappled and no further action is needed. Since the wall is only 5 foot wide, I would think if the first guy gets tangled in the kelpstrand, then the others would have a hard time getting by, without throwing him down the wall. If I had a choice (And assuming all the girds are 5' square), then I would center the Impeding stones on the middle 'u' in the front of the block of people exiting the cave so that they are surrounded by this impeding stone field in all directions and have an extra hard time getting to the tower.

Finally for the last two rounds of melee (Round 2 and 3) Albrecht has had one natural 20 on each of his attacks (One in round 2 and one in round 3). Did you take that extra damage into account, because it looks like he only did the damage that I rolled directly.

Albrecht Results:
  • Albrecht Rng Tch Attk on D20 (+7): 18 (1 roll)
  • Albrecht Grapple on D20 (+11): 22 (1 roll)
  • Albrecht Spot on D20 (+9): 27 (1 roll)
  • Albrecht Listen on D20 (+10): 20 (1 roll)
  • Albrecht TWF 1 on D20 (+6): 14, 16 (2 rolls)
  • Albrecht TWF Dmg 1 on D4 (+6): 9, 9 (2 rolls)
  • Albrecht TWF 2 on D20 (+2): 19, 9 (2 rolls)
  • Albrecht TWF Dmg 2 on D4 (+5): 9, 7 (2 rolls)
  • Krama Spot and Listen on D20 (+4): 8, 9 (2 rolls)

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.