Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 543 of 590

Out of Character: I will better be able to - Page 543 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 28th Apr, 2017 - 1:51pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

26th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 590 pgs.  539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 27th Apr, 2017 - 1:23pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 543

Out of Character: We're waiting on you to make a decision K. Top of tower or drawbridge mechanism. Pick one, and go for it in the leader thread.

EDIT: top of tower it seems to be. Right then. Ildrahil, I don't suggest hitting the gatehouse alone. So I guess you two go ahead and post actions for hitting the top of the fort together. The rest of us will drop down into the fray the moment your potions wear off.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 27th Apr, 2017 - 1:26pm

Sponsored Links:
27th Apr, 2017 - 1:29pm / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Born Free says...

Out of Character: That's the thing, you shouldn't be waiting on me. I said in this entry Source 6y that…

international QUOTE
she plans to stay out of harms way by looking for a corner of the stronghold to become solid again

There was nothing mentioned in the game about that and since I can't see what is there its up to the Dungeon Master to tell me if a location like that is available. If that means the tower, the outhouse or the drawbridge then so be it.

Post Date: 27th Apr, 2017 - 9:45pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Ildrahil notes in his gaseous form that he cannot operate the levers by himself to drop the drawbridge. He remains in gaseous form and goes out to find his way up to the top of the tower.

Out of Character: I think it's too late for Ildrahil. He's already there. He was quite surprised when he got there and Krusten was there too. Such is life!

Reconcile Edited: Abnninja on 27th Apr, 2017 - 9:48pm

Post Date: 27th Apr, 2017 - 9:51pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 543 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Might want to stick this in the leader thread, KN won't respond otherwise. Also might want to make a few combat rolls so we can keep things moving.

Post Date: 27th Apr, 2017 - 9:53pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Daishain, I was sticking it in there as you sent me this. I'm not sure what combat rolls I can make since I'm still in gaseous form.

Reconcile Edited: Abnninja on 27th Apr, 2017 - 9:54pm

28th Apr, 2017 - 1:39pm / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival

Born Free says...

Out of Character: Finally. Now this should be interesting. On top the wall I can also act like a sniper after I've cleared it.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 28th Apr, 2017 - 1:49pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 543

Out of Character: Okay, hang on Ildrahil, soon as the tower top is clear, I'll pop down to help give that wheel a kick. Should have enough time on the fly potion afterwards to get both of us back up to the walls/tower

Krusten would have had an even better sniper's vantage had she landed on the tower with us. Would you like assistance clearing the wall and/or a hand up to join the rest? Just offering.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 28th Apr, 2017 - 1:50pm

28th Apr, 2017 - 1:51pm / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 543

Born Free says...

Out of Character: I will better be able to answer that after this round. I wish there were more detail so I can know what my options are but I guess I will know better after I put down the goons.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.