+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 14th Oct, 2009 - 6:46pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread
A Friend

Here is where the party meets and talks about what they wish to do. The GM will post in here when purchasing or selling weapons, equipment or other supplies.

Sponsored Links:
29th Oct, 2009 - 9:08pm / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

If this is like the medieval camp thread then we should be discussing things here. I will be creating a cleric. I've just chosen myself a befitting avatar for the class. Who is here and what class?

29th Oct, 2009 - 9:15pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I'm here but I'll be a fighter, sorry its just that but I think we need someone that can like protect and fight when needed.

29th Oct, 2009 - 9:18pm / Post ID: #

Nothing wrong with choosing a fighter I'm just hoping we're not all fighters because then we just hurt our chances while adventuring.

29th Oct, 2009 - 10:50pm / Post ID: #

I have created an half-orc rogue. I think any party could survive with an understanding (but not easy) GM, even a party of fighters, but it will depend on the type of adventure.

Does KN/The GM narrate initially what the world is like and where things are and what is available to do? So we start in a town and there's caves to the west or the old haunted Green Barrens that villagers don't venture into or...?

Being an itenerant actor and "foreigner" (presumably), but one that can speak with people as long as his face stays fairly well obscured, Namdar Al Sattar Ibn Kourosh is used to journeying regularly and gets itchy feet fairly frequently anyway, unable to remain at ease even in large cities, as they are still closed in and insular, so he'll be pacing the streets and outside the town, looking for interesting people and activity that might hold his attention.

29th Oct, 2009 - 11:38pm / Post ID: #

Kntoran is the GM so he'll need to say but seeing the threads he started here I believe he is following the same system JB uses. In one thread he updates the adventure I think this is it - Source 7 and in this thread we discuss the adventure. We have to chose a leader who posts here - Source 6 and tells the GM what we will do as a party. Oh, and we have to choose a leader and I nominate you jpatt, thanks man!

Playbypost, JB said he will do a generator thingy for us in a couple house so that saves some time if you want to use that. I was getting giddy with the downloads and then reading them.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
30th Oct, 2009 - 12:49am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread

I... It is generally customary for the more boisterous, leadery, fighter types to be "leader" I think. My character is also sort of a background type and actor, the kind that is always seen around the group but is kind of unremarkable until certain scenes or situations arise - at least that's how I see Namdar.

This is also my first play in these forums of this style with this kind of "leader" representative system, I've never played in an RP that does that, so I'm totally ignorant on every aspect of it. If everyone wants me to, I can do it I guess I just don't have any idea what it entails and it seems like it would be better to have it be someone who knows a little more about this stuff. I nominate someone else, saving it is not overwhelming for it to be me.

Rather off topic, but...
Wow, JB is "da man" if he can indeed code a D&D character generator in less than a few days, let alone a few hours.

30th Oct, 2009 - 3:57am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive

Just saw JB's post so looks like the new generator is available but I will create my character in the morning its a bit late now.

Hey jpatt this is all new for us too, plus I haven't been party leader here before, I think you probably have more experience than me so you get my vote!

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.