West Indies Cricket - Page 3 of 7

West Indies with Brian Lara beat Zimbabwe - Page 3 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 30th Apr, 2006 - 11:14pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
West Indies Cricket Related Information to West Indies Cricket
26th Apr, 2006 - 7:37pm / Post ID: #

West Indies Cricket - Page 3

West Indies Cricket is forever going in circles. Same people, same leaders, same style of play - sorry to sound pessimistic, but I do not have much hope for them if they are just going to be doing the same thing over and over again. Are we so limited on talent?

Sponsored Links:
26th Apr, 2006 - 11:22pm / Post ID: #

Cricket Indies West

I suppose you are making this comment JB on the fact that Lara is captain once again. While I agree with you I don't see an alternative that can fit the role of captain of the West Indies. Chanderpaul is too 'nice' and everyone else are rookies, really. Who would you choose to be captain instead of Lara?

27th Apr, 2006 - 12:33pm / Post ID: #

West Indies Cricket Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I would have given Sarwan a go. Lara has failed twice as captain and one must question how much linger he will play.

27th Apr, 2006 - 12:55pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Cricket Indies West

Malexander, of course it is about Lara, he was there twice already and failed, so what do we do... put him there a third time. However, I do not want to rest this all on Lara, my beef is with the West Indies Cricket Board because they seem set in an old system of using the same people until they die old. I believe there is plenty of talent out there, but it is necessary to pull of their blinders to see it.

29th Apr, 2006 - 2:10am / Post ID: #

Cricket Indies West

Is there plenty of talent out there? There certainly wasn't last time we played the Windies. I really hope the Windies can emerge as a world force because I love their style.

Are there any top youngsters who we can expect big things from in the future? They desperately lack bowlers, it's been a weakness for a while now since they lost Ambrose and Walsh.

29th Apr, 2006 - 2:17am / Post ID: #

West Indies Cricket

My point in saying there is talent out there was to show that we do not have to keep using the same people over and over again - give someone else a chance for goodness sake. This is the West Indies, unlike other teams where it is just one country - they have several countries spanning from Jamaica to Latin America with Guyana being the furthest South - you want to tell me in all these nations this is the best we have?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
30th Apr, 2006 - 2:24am / Post ID: #

West Indies Cricket - Page 3

What is the population of the West Indies? I am wondering if this decline in cricket has anything to do with the rise of football in the region?

30th Apr, 2006 - 11:14pm / Post ID: #

West Indies Cricket Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 3

West Indies with Brian Lara beat Zimbabwe yesterday in their first match, but it was done with no glory winning with 152 runs. Let us see if they can keep it up.

Arvhic, population has nothing to do with it... it certainly was not a factor in Viv Richards day was it?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 

> TOPIC: West Indies Cricket

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,