Witness In Front Of Judge Judy RPG - Page 2 of 5

"Your honor, it should be noted that - Page 2 - Love, Life Bytes Archive - Posted: 13th Feb, 2010 - 12:35am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Closed

Spotlight RPG
10th Feb, 2010 - 8:20pm / Post ID: #

Witness In Front Of Judge Judy RPG - Page 2

"Your honor, it was not brought up because at the time it was felt not part of the case at hand, I only brought it up to prove the point that I have no reason to lie", Jasper counters, "I mean is it not unusual that a lawyer is being a witness?"

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 10th Feb, 2010 - 8:23pm

Sponsored Links:
11th Feb, 2010 - 2:26am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Luck Points: Well, You Have Two
Description:
Krusten is a Bank Teller. She is a Beautiful Poised Middle Class woman. She likes to play role-playing games with her friends on weekends. Some of her associates think it is totally weird. She has secret admirers but they worry about her hobbies.

RPG Judy Judge Front Witness

Krusten role,

Your honor I don't know what silly things he is talking about. Right of way means you don't have to look where you are going? The plantiff clearly was oblivious to where he was going as though he were on some Sunday stroll on the beach. Your honor he was simply driving blind, without any thought for traffic or the people around him. I'm just glad he didn't hit my dog or me, that would of been a total nightmare. WHo would of taken care of my little Poo-Poosy, my dog.

12th Feb, 2010 - 3:53am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Rating Luck Points: Smoking Hot!
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

Witness In Front Of Judge Judy RPG Archive Bytes Life & Love

Kim role,

"Your honor, please do not believe in the words of this woman who was walking with a dog which means she was not paying 100% attention. She is not a reliable witness".

12th Feb, 2010 - 2:31pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 RPG Judy Judge Front Witness

"Your Honor, I feel it should be noted that one of the witness of the Plaintiff has just told you to 'not believe' the testimony of another one of the Plaintiff witnesses", Jasper asks.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 12th Feb, 2010 - 2:32pm

12th Feb, 2010 - 2:45pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

RPG Judy Judge Front Witness

Kim role,

"Your honor, it should be noted that I requested a drug test to be given to Mr. Jonathan Jasper. He is definetely high on something. Let me please re-read what I wrote about what the OTHER witness for the DEFENDANT said earlier on:

international QUOTE
* Krusten steps up to the microphone of the defendant *

Your honor on the day in question I was walking my dog down the sidewalk when I witnessed the plaintiff speeding down the road and was watching through his side window instead of looking at the road.

*clearing voice*

I don't think there is anything more to add, Your Honor.

12th Feb, 2010 - 3:13pm / Post ID: #

Witness In Front Of Judge Judy RPG

"I have more to add your honor, I should now add that the defendant had taken the Plaintiff's drug test even though there had been no evidence of drug use, and also happened to have passed", Jasper says and then continues, "Also let it be noted that by the witness's own words it seems she has put together this case herself, even telling one of the witnesses what to say, a witness that has by now shown not to be reliable?"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
13th Feb, 2010 - 12:22am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Luck Points: Well, You Have Two
Description:
Krusten is a Bank Teller. She is a Beautiful Poised Middle Class woman. She likes to play role-playing games with her friends on weekends. Some of her associates think it is totally weird. She has secret admirers but they worry about her hobbies.

Witness Front Judge Judy RPG - Page 2

Krusten role,

Your honor I do not know anyone presenting their cases here today, not personally anyway. I want it to be clear that I'm a sober individual working at a bank and entrusted with customers each day. Since I do not know anything about anyone here I have nothing to gain other than telling the truth of what I saw that day.

13th Feb, 2010 - 12:35am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:

Witness Front Judge Judy RPG Love & Life Bytes Archive - Page 2

Kim role,

"Your honor, it should be noted that Mr. Jasper's initial confusion of who is who in the witness stand is showing that that he is intoxicated or he is a lousy lawyer. How can both a witness and lawyer confuse where a witness stand....if for the plaintiff or for the defendant? Your honor, I think it is clear that Mr. Jasper as witness is not reliable".

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Witness In Front Of Judge Judy RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,