Cozyville Real Estate RPG Support - Page 5 of 6

Jay Can I buy the two parcels that are for - Page 5 - Cozyville RPG Archive - Posted: 31st Jul, 2015 - 1:39am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Closed
Cozyville Real Estate Support All Questions, Concerns, and Gripes should be placed here AFTER you have read through the other Sticky Threads.
15th Aug, 2013 - 12:09am / Post ID: #

Cozyville Real Estate RPG Support - Page 5

Hey JB I saw that the Cozy CPs are coming back but the weird thing is on some pages I see them and others I don't is that how it works?

Sponsored Links:
15th Aug, 2013 - 12:09pm / Post ID: #

Support RPG Estate Real Cozyville

That's part of the functions that I'm working on. When I'm finished I will post an update so you will not have to wonder about it.

Post Date: 13th Sep, 2014 - 5:34pm / Post ID: #

Cozyville Real Estate RPG Support
A Friend

Cozyville Real Estate RPG Support Archive RPG Cozyville

What are the minimum requirements to Get A Job? Is it just the 25 FP cost?

13th Sep, 2014 - 8:42pm / Post ID: #

Page 5 Support RPG Estate Real Cozyville

I coded this system awhile back and do not have it fresh in my head, however the Directory should detail what you need at any given time and if for some reason you don't when trying to access something it will give you the reason you cannot.

19th Jan, 2015 - 4:51pm / Post ID: #

Support RPG Estate Real Cozyville

What's the status of Cozyville JB? Are you planning to continue working on it or is it stuck? I saw you started working on the directory but sometimes it does not function right.

19th Jan, 2015 - 4:59pm / Post ID: #

Its more or less at a standstill as far as upgrading it is concerned. It is still very much open for participation though. Does not function in what way?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
20th Jan, 2015 - 4:59pm / Post ID: #

Cozyville Real Estate RPG Support - Page 5

Maybe not functioning is not the right way to say it. On the Cozyville directory certain selections don't show up in a nice box as it used to.

Post Date: 31st Jul, 2015 - 1:39am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Cozyville Real Estate RPG Support Cozyville RPG Archive - Page 5

Jay Can I buy the two parcels that are for sale north of LDS-Forever? I sued the real estate to buy the two at 50 each

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Cozyville Real Estate RPG Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,