Anil Roberts - Page 3 of 6

What a joke! So the man OVERSEEING - Page 3 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 27th Jul, 2014 - 7:32pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Best of  Anil Roberts Personality - Former Minister of Sports & Youth Affairs
21st Jun, 2014 - 2:13am / Post ID: #

Anil Roberts - Page 3

I think he is guilty but to avoid being arrested, he has to lie. To boot, none of us can actually prove that it was him in the video, can we?

Sponsored Links:
21st Jun, 2014 - 2:23am / Post ID: #

Roberts Anil

international QUOTE
I would love to find out what is Anil Roberts holding over Kamla's head? She seems extra cautious when it comes to dealing with him and why is that?

Let's add Ramlogan as well, she is very cautious when dealing with both of them. I don't think this is over just as yet, but I might be wrong.

28th Jun, 2014 - 12:26am / Post ID: #

Anil Roberts Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Anil Roberts was very bold in parliament today so he isn't hiding and he isn't afraid to say his mind. I'd like to see how this is all going to end since his own party is having elections Sunday.

22nd Jul, 2014 - 1:59pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Roberts Anil

As usual, our infamous seven-day memory span is more than over and we aren't hearing again about Anil Roberts and the video and guess what? Everything continues as normal in our little banana republic.

22nd Jul, 2014 - 11:05pm / Post ID: #

Roberts Anil

Today, Minister Anil Roberts called a press conference and lashed out at TV6 News for what he called a "Fallacious" Report aired last night on TV6 News about a man receiving money "Easily" For doing nothing. He also bashed Minister Gary Griffith and then refused to answer any more questions and left.

22nd Jul, 2014 - 11:12pm / Post ID: #

Anil Roberts

What was the report about on TV6? It was about him? Because if it wasn't, I cannot believe he is so bold as to call a press conference after all the bacchanal he is involved in.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
25th Jul, 2014 - 11:29pm / Post ID: #

Anil Roberts - Page 3

The Prime Minister today in Parliament said that the LifeSport Programme and those involved in its administration are no more. The corruption allegations has grown to such a stage that the PM ordered all information concerning LifeSport to be turned over to the police and DPP for investigation. Of course Minister Anil Roberts said he is not resigning and basically stated that it was the fault of those responsible for payouts in the Ministry.

27th Jul, 2014 - 7:32pm / Post ID: #

Anil Roberts Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 3

What a joke! So the man OVERSEEING this ministry thinks he is not responsible for what is happening? Like the man is glued to that chair and he is so bold-face and has no shame? *shaking my head*.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Anil Roberts

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,