ICon Introduction

Icon Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 8th Jul, 2013 - 6:40am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (14) »
Post Date: 13th Jan, 2011 - 10:51am / Post ID: #

Member Author
[?] CPosts: 168
Flag Posts: 4,101
Avg: 0.9 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 22.1%
[+] Gain: 8,743.38 FP
Charm: 34

ICon Introduction

Hi, I guess.
I'm from Sydney Australia and play too many computer games. I'm doing Engineering and Science Bachelor degrees. I'm here to play all kinds of role-playing games and I prefer medieval. The experience I have of them is multiple computer games and a Warhammer Fantasy RPG I joined at university.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 13th Jan, 2011 - 10:44am
Signature:
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Jan, 2011 - 11:41am / Post ID: #

Middle Ages Facts

Introduction ICon

Welcome Ta Ye Ole' Forum!

So, Ye be seeking Adventure eh? Ye be one after meh own heart. Meh mates have cut down several dragons in times past and we be always in serious need of an extra hand fer deeper darker dungeons of brilliant gold. Friend, get ready, cause we got to test yer abilities.

We be havin' two, count em' two types of Medieval Play By Post here:

Here's the FIRST one: If ye be looking to get started with Dungeons & Dragons Play by Post then go D&D Rules for the Thread that gives you the steps (Check first Post) D&D here allows you to start participating right away once your character is approved by the Dungeon Master.

Note: One of the adventurers wrote this helpful "how to" down fer thee, do have a read over of it eh'.

Here's the SECOND one: If ye be looking to join 'The World of Medieval' (Custom Play by Post) then thou needest a minimum of 30 Constructive Posts within this here Community. Keep thy level of activity at 75% too, we be needed active adventurers here not those that sit and play with child toys. Get started, select a Board, a Topic and then share thy views until ye have yer 30 Posts under thy belt then return here and request RPGer Status.

These links may also be proven useful to such dragon slayers as thyself:

Read --> Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ | RPG Listing page.

Post Date: 13th Jan, 2011 - 12:14pm / Post ID: #

ICon Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi iCon! If you need any help getting around feel free to ask here. With your background you should fit in nicely, have fun.

Post Date: 13th Jan, 2011 - 12:16pm / Post ID: #

Member Author
[?] CPosts: 168
Flag Posts: 4,101
Avg: 0.9 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 22.1%
[+] Gain: 8,743.38 FP
Charm: 34

Introduction ICon

If you think so, that gives me confidence. I can already navigate this forum well, but when it comes to playing I may need to ask the GM basic questions.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 13th Jan, 2011 - 10:44am
Signature:
Post Date: 13th Jan, 2011 - 12:20pm / Post ID: #

Introduction ICon

That is not a problem because each RPG has a support thread where you can ask anything you need to understand fully.

The support thread for D&D is: Source 7

The support thread for World of Medieval: Source 4

There are also other role-playing games here that might interest you.

Post Date: 14th Jan, 2011 - 12:23am / Post ID: #

Diamond Chief
[?] CPosts: 2,938
Flag Posts: 7,000
Avg: 1.3 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 32.8%
[+] Gain: 5,075.94 FP
Charm: 26

ICon Introduction

Cool to have some more players join up. If you can like post up some more you can also join us in medieval. Its lots simpler to understand than D&D with the rolls, modifiers and all D&D info you have to use.

Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Thirty Something | Joined: Reg. 18th Jan, 2009 - 9:07pm
Signature:
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 14th Jan, 2011 - 3:51am / Post ID: #

ICon Introduction
A Friend

ICon Introduction

Welcome to the forum. I hope that you settle right in and join us in the games. We look forward to seeing you join the other games we have to offer here.

Post Date: 8th Jul, 2013 - 6:40am / Post ID: #

Member Senior
[?] CPosts: 80
Flag Posts: 887
Avg: 0.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 5.9%
[+] Gain: 3,146.94 FP
Charm: 9

ICon Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing

Hi Icon, Glad to have you in the community. I am looking forward to playing with you in the member wars threads. How is Australia? I knew a couple of Australians when I was a kid, I thought they were the coolest people in the world!

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 15th Jun, 2013 - 8:22pm
Signature:
+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (14) »

> TOPIC: ICon Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,