Doppelganger Theories

Doppelganger Theories - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 26th May, 2004 - 7:01pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Identical, similar or just chance?
Doppelganger Theories Related Information to Doppelganger Theories
  • Stem Cell Research - Religious Perspective
  • Human Cloning - Stem Cell Research
  • Christopher Reeve - Last Days of Battle
  • Catholic View on Life
  • 4th Dec, 2003 - 1:45am / Post ID: #

Doppelganger Theories

Doppelganger theories

A Doppelganger, is a mimic or twin. Ancient medieval stories say that these were creatures that could duplicate the exact features of the person they touch. There is a modern theory by Rudolf Hess called, 'The Doppelganger Theory' which basically say that everyone has an exact twin somewhere in the world.

Here is a bit...
    So sensitive are some of the findings, to be published early next year, that the identities of the two authors will not be revealed until the publication date. One is a Scottish-based military historian while the other is a former British intelligence officer living in England.

Their central claim is of a "conspiracy for peace" - a conspiracy that Churchill was aware of and effectively sabotaged. A wide range of characters had roles to play in the affair, albeit some unwittingly. They ranged from the Duke of Kent and the Duke of Hamilton to former Glasgow Lord Provost Patrick Dollan and The Herald's then aviation correspondent, Fred Nancarrow.

The authors also claim it was not the real Hess who died in Spandau, and that the "doppelganger" was, in fact, murdered.

https://www.taivaansusi.net/historia/Hess.htm

Sponsored Links:
    Post Date: 19th Dec, 2003 - 10:55am / Post ID: #

Doppelganger Theories
    A Friend

Theories Doppelganger

Well one theory is that God ran out of faces. You can only make so many with two eyes and nose and a mouth. Also you have a limited amount of colors between dark brown and pale tan. By making twins you double the amount of people you can create. Triplets and up are jackpots.

Seriously I've seen some of those episodes of the weird and strange (don't remember the exact name of the show) where they've found people look exactly alike from different places with no relations. Also pictures from the past matched with people from today. A little freaky if you ask me.

19th Dec, 2003 - 11:28am / Post ID: #

Doppelganger Theories UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

Well I guess it is bound to happen, but of course I think we can safely say that they look very similar rather than exact since life has it so that we grow up differently, think and eat in various ways and all this affects the way we look.

Offtopic but,
    Why don't you choose an avatar, we have quite a few available? wink.gif

Post Date: 19th Dec, 2003 - 12:46pm / Post ID: #

Doppelganger Theories
    A Friend

Theories Doppelganger

True...my mistake.. Poor choice in words. smile.gif Though the similarities are quite shocking. wink.gif

New avatar...you like?

Post Date: 21st Dec, 2003 - 12:51am / Post ID: #

Doppelganger Theories
    A Friend

Theories Doppelganger

I have heard stories and theories of doppelgangers. There has been a couple of shows about that or written into the plot as well.

I think that there are some people that really do favor the looks of another person. But I don't know any personally to comment about if their likes and dislikes are the same or completely opposite.

Whoa, that is almost a scary thought to think that there is someone out there that looks similar to me or could pass for a twin of me. shocked.gif' /><!--endemo--> </p></div>

</div><div style=

Post Date: 21st Dec, 2003 - 5:38pm / Post ID: #

Doppelganger Theories
    A Friend

Doppelganger Theories

Its rather impossible to prove, unless you can catch one and force it to change shape before an audience. Its sort of like proving a woman is a witch by rather she floats on water, or sinks and dies. Its just never going to happen.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
    Post Date: 18th Jan, 2004 - 12:14am / Post ID: #

Doppelganger Theories
    A Friend

Doppelganger Theories

I guess it could happen, all though it sounds pretty weird to me. The idea of there being someone else in the world who looks similar or exactly like me seems pretty scary although it would be cool to see two people who look exactly like each other.

Post Date: 26th May, 2004 - 7:01pm / Post ID: #

Doppelganger Theories
    A Friend

Doppelganger Theories Sciences Education Art Writing & UFO

I've wondered about this a lot. On my mission I had two or three people a week claim to know me from somewhere. They would think I went to their high school, or something. It was really strange. And it wasn't just in Washington that it happened, I've had it happen in lots of other places too. So if I have a dopelganger out there, I must have at least two or three of them.

+  1 2 3 
    > TOPIC: Doppelganger Theories

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
    ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
    Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
    This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,