Fantasy Sports - Page 3 of 4

Quitting Your Job For Fantasy Football Drew - Page 3 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 25th Aug, 2013 - 10:30pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Fantasy Football
10th Aug, 2004 - 4:05pm / Post ID: #

Fantasy Sports - Page 3

With such strong players at other positions, you may want to start offering some trades to upgrade at RB. Tiki Barber is not going to cut it as a #1 RB.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Aug, 2004 - 11:03pm / Post ID: #

Fantasy Sports
A Friend

Sports Fantasy

Well I hope I wasent an idiot but I traded Moss for Jamal Lewis. The person I traded him to was the only one I would have traded him to though. Now I just have to pray that Jamal has a good season. =P
Thanks for the advice.

12th Aug, 2004 - 12:53am / Post ID: #

Fantasy Sports Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Well that is a trade that may pay off handsomely or bring you to your knees!!! As you may know, Jamal Lewis is in some legal problems right now and it is still unclear whether he will even be able to play this season. If he is cleared to play, he should be a top tier RB again. Personally, I dont like Randy Moss, and I think you can pick up good WR off waivers, if you watch the waiver wire and stats closely. Who are your other WR's?

Post Date: 12th Aug, 2004 - 1:45am / Post ID: #

Fantasy Sports
A Friend

Page 3 Sports Fantasy

Yeah I know about Jamal, but the sources I read said he should have no problems playing. I hope they were right...
My other WRs are Anquan Bolden and Santana Moss. I also picked up Dante Hall of the Waivers, but theres no telling when to start him. I also have Drew Bennett but he seems to be the weakest of the four, and I'll probably drop him in favor of someone else later.

Thanks for all the advice!

12th Aug, 2004 - 1:50am / Post ID: #

Sports Fantasy

Beware of Anquan Boldin, he tore some ligaments in training camp today and may miss the first and/or second games of the season. I would start looking for a second WR to complement Santana Moss, who should be solid this year. Dante Hall is more of a return guy than a receiver, unless your league scores return TD; then he may be worth more. No problem about giving advice; I love talking about Fantasy Sports in general, and am glad you are indulging me. Thanks!

Post Date: 12th Aug, 2004 - 2:08am / Post ID: #

Fantasy Sports
A Friend

Fantasy Sports

Ouch I did'nt know that about Anquan... I'll do that.
I'm pretty sure we get points for returning, but I'll make sure. If we don't I'll probably drop him.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
5th Sep, 2004 - 2:07pm / Post ID: #

Fantasy Sports - Page 3

I held my Fantasy Football draft this last Thursday and it was a lot of fun. It was a live draft and 6 of us were at my home, another 3 online using Yahoo Messenger. The 10th person had his team drafted for by his wife. Here is a rundown of the team I drafted. We each have 14 teams, with 8 starting positions:
1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 WR/TE, 1 K, 1 DEF

My Team:

QB - Michael Vick, Jake Plummer
RB - Clinton Portis, Rudi Johnson, Chris Brown, Travis Minor
WR - Joe Horn, Plaxico Burress, Keyshawn Johnson, Roy Williams, David Givens
TE - Todd Heap
K - John Carney
DEF - Rams

Anyone who is involved with Fantasy Football, feel free to post your teams here and give/ask for advice during the season.

Post Date: 25th Aug, 2013 - 10:30pm / Post ID: #

Fantasy Sports Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 3

Quitting Your Job For Fantasy Football

Drew Dinkmeyer was an investment analyst. Pretty steady job, right? He left that job - in this economic climate - to become a full-time fantasy sports player.
Source

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Fantasy Sports

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,