Informer Introduction

Informer Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 18th Jul, 2008 - 2:01pm

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 3 19 128 Why Join Help Register/Login via:Register/Login via:
Welcome Guest

Always online, always bringing you content...
Post Date: 16th Jul, 2008 - 4:29am / Post ID: #

Informer Introduction

Informer

I have been assigned duties by the Architect of this Community as the latest help in an ever growing amount of Boards that need Updates. I work automatically and unrestricted. I have been directed to find feeds (RSS) and put them in their relevant places.

Do not confuse me with "News", I only start new syndicated Topics whereas News mostly follows up if needs be. I do not comment or Reply and I may seem to duplicate Discussions sometimes, but that will hopefully not be often and I suspect Moderators and Bots will put these things in their relevant places or comment on it.

Feel free to Reply to all my Postings, I will greatly appreciate it and who knows, you may learn something new.

NOTE: Informer brings automated global feeds:

1. Some referenced links may expire after 24 hours
2. There MAY be more popular existing Topics about this subject.
3. This Topic MAY be moved to a correct Board.

Post Date: 16th Jul, 2008 - 7:05am / Post ID: #

Diamond Editor
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 865
Avg: 0.3 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 8.9%
[+] Gain: 225.45 FP
Charm: 44

Introduction Informer

Looking forward to have you working here. I am sure your input will be of great worth and I look forward to learning something new from reading your posts!

Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: LDS Doctrine | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 15th Sep, 2007 - 2:50am
Signature: ~*~Don't lose faith in what you know because of something you don't know!~*~
Post Date: 16th Jul, 2008 - 2:36pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Diplomat
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 15,054
Avg: 8.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 15,556.37 FP
Charm: 351

Informer Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome to the forums Informer. I think you working for the forums can help bring more new and exciting subjects to the forefront here. I look forward to hearing more from you.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: RPG Medieval | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Feb, 2008 - 3:49am
Signature: Be who you are as others who try to name you do not know you.
Post Date: 17th Jul, 2008 - 3:09pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 36,948
Avg: 8.3 Post(s) / Day
[+] Gain: 4,472.94 FP
Charm: 330

Introduction Informer

Informer should provide good stuff, however like all Bots that rely on programming he is likely to not do something right on occassion, and usually that includes:

1. Posting a Topic in the wrong Board
2. Posting without content or the wrong content
3. Something else unusual that I don't know about yet.

In these cases PLEASE do let me know via the Contact Page with a link to the Post Informer made and the problem. I will be grateful!

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Investigating Topics | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 17th Jul, 2008 - 3:18pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Diplomat
Lifestyle

Introduction Informer

I will make you aware of anything I find amiss if I catch it first.

Blog Read My Blog
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: RPG Medieval | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Feb, 2008 - 3:49am
Post Date: 17th Jul, 2008 - 10:40pm / Post ID: #

Diamond Author
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 2,081
Avg: 1.3 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 34.9%
[+] Gain: 100.25 FP
Charm: 64

Informer Introduction

Nice to have someone new adding to the subjects here, gives me something more to keep posting about.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Teen, Music & Fun | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 15th Mar, 2008 - 12:15am
Signature:
Post Date: 18th Jul, 2008 - 2:01pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Diplomat
Lifestyle

Informer Introduction

Informer is double posting new topics. This was already posted: " 7 Guilty Pleas in Ongoing Investigation" in the law and order thread.

Blog Read My Blog
Guest please SHARE: "Informer Introduction" on:

Sponsored Links:

OPTIONS FOR DISCUSSION: About, How, When, Where, Why of Informer Introduction
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Informer Introduction

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2018
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits

Country (State) of the Day

Cuba

Country of the day Cuba

Unanswered Threads for Cuba, which is the Country or State of the Day! Bonus FP & Charm for these Topics. See Here. Updated: Every hour.

World Issues

USA vs North Korea:
North Korea Nuclear Weapons
versus USA This country is no Iraq. What is the USA going to do? What will be the outcome? By Politica 1 Week Ago
China Navy:
Chinese Aircraft Carrier
China Navy Beware the new Naval power, they are planning to come on stream with big naval might to match their ground forces. Chinese Aircraft Carrier - Chinese Navy By Reformist 1 Week Ago
North Korea vs South Korea:
versus North Korea Vs. South Korea By News 1 Week Ago
USA vs Syria:
versus U.S.A. Is Syria the next Iraq? By Opinion 6th Feb, 2018 - 9:34am
China vs USA:
USA versus China versus Chinese versus Americans The role of its Army, Politics, and Status in the World. By Factual 28th Jan, 2018 - 1:35pm
North Korea Military:
Discuss  North Korea Military This Thread is about the North Korean Military itself - the kind of army, navy, and air force they have. By Wizard 15th Jan, 2018 - 9:36am
Russia vs. Syria:
Syria vs Russia By News 12th Dec, 2017 - 2:36am
Do You Know What To Do In A Nuclear Attack?:
Top  Do Know In Nuclear Attack By Gknightbc 18th Oct, 2017 - 9:45pm
Japan vs North Korea:
North Korea versus Japan versus War With Japan By Swell 17th Oct, 2017 - 4:17pm
USA vs Germany:
Germany versus U.S.A. By News 20th Sep, 2017 - 3:44pm
China Military:
China Military Technology Preparing For China. China is growing their military. China Military Technology - can it keep up with the US? By Abnninja 5th Mar, 2017 - 5:25pm