World of Medieval RPG Updates - Page 10 of 11

Graphic Header Back Now updating the World - Page 10 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 2nd Jun, 2015 - 9:18pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

26th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 11 pgs.  6 7 8 9 10 11 
Closed
Medieval Updates If you are a Player in the World of Medieval you should subscribe to this Thread so you are aware of changes.
3rd Feb, 2014 - 12:20pm / Post ID: #

World of Medieval RPG Updates - Page 10

The Game Master says...

Apologies

I have not had chance to update World of Medieval as yet. The weekend - start of the week has been a terrible one for me but will get to it soon. Thanks for your understanding.

Sponsored Links:
8th Sep, 2014 - 12:12pm / Post ID: #

Updates RPG Medieval World

The Game Master says...

World of Medieval Navigation Change

As with other Board the navigation links of World of Medieval has changed. Easier to use buttons are now in place with links to the most frequent or important Threads / Options.

13th Sep, 2014 - 10:07am / Post ID: #

World of Medieval RPG Updates RPG PBP Medieval World

The Game Master says...

The Dark Cleric Scenario Resumes

To all World of Medieval Players: I have updated the main game Scenario - the clock ticks, you have the usual 48 hour period to get in all your actions.

8th Oct, 2014 - 1:13pm / Post ID: #

Page 10 Updates RPG Medieval World

The Game Master says...

Dice In Actions

To prevent delays in certain actions by having to wait for a Player to do a D20 check I've added auto D20 rolls to the Actions Thread. When you Post your Character's action then the corresponding Dice roll will be displayed after 30 minutes within your Post. This will immediately let me know the success / failure of your intended action without having to wait on you to make the roll.

10th Oct, 2014 - 12:28am / Post ID: #

Updates RPG Medieval World

The Game Master says...

Dice Trouble

An unfortunate error on my part disabled Felipe from making his roll, this is what held the game back from me updating it. I have since addressed the issue here: Source 5 and it is all corrected now. Thanks for your patience.

17th Apr, 2015 - 10:31am / Post ID: #

World of Medieval RPG Updates

The Game Master says...

World of Medieval Gets Renovated Today

As with other Role-playing Games here I will be working on the World of Medieval Board today. Please be patient as I make the transition. I will post an update when finished.

Update: Completed. I have not ported over symbols yet, but will do that later along with other cosmetic details. Players should start to transfer their Character info to the new Character Sheet.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
26th Apr, 2015 - 12:51pm / Post ID: #

World Medieval RPG Updates - Page 10

The Game Master says...

Update Your Characters

Soon the old fields used for the World of Medieval will be removed as the Text Role-playing Game Character Creator is fully capable of offering more than the old system. If you haven't already please move the content to your Character Sheet before it is lost.

2nd Jun, 2015 - 9:18pm / Post ID: #

World Medieval RPG Updates World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 10

The Game Master says...

Graphic Header Back

Now updating the World of Medieval and cleared up the default icons in the Board Index so its simpler to use. I've also added back that familiar warrior maiden that held the sword in a horizontal manner. I need to work on a couple of styles now for the Character Sheets that are different from Member Wars.

UPDATE: Also added in equipment so you can select those as an option for your Character.

+  « First of 11 pgs.  6 7 8 9 10 11 

> TOPIC: World of Medieval RPG Updates

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,