Coffee, Coffee, Coffee! - Page 3 of 5

Coffee affects cannabis and steroid systems. - Page 3 - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 17th Mar, 2018 - 12:03am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Discuss  Coffee, Coffee, Coffee! Coffee Addiction
8th Oct, 2014 - 8:54am / Post ID: #

Coffee, Coffee, Coffee! - Page 3

I love my coffee. I am what most people call a coffee snob. Can't have instant - gives me stomach aches but as well as that - its just yuck! I became a coffee snob through a long line of coffee snobs. I fell in love with it as a teen. My dad did a coffee course and it was the best and worst thing he ever did. Some cafes we'll go into, he'll just turn around and walk out.

I have a machine at home which keeps me sane. Never had sugar in it as that's sacrilege and only recently started drinking black coffee. You can really tell a good coffee when its black. Nothing to mask it. I don't drink, I don't smoke. Coffee is my only crutch (As I've just had to give up chocolate recently.)

Ok funny coffee stories? I have many, but one which still makes me chuckle, is when I was at Uni and I was hung over (Before I gave up alcohol) and tired and I was sitting in the corner of our share-house kitchen, cradling the jar of coffee moaning softly as I couldn't get the lid off... Yes I know how it sounds, but if you're coffee drinkers, YOU will understand! (My house-mate came in and gently took the jar out of my arms, pried off the lid and made me a coffee...)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Jun, 2016 - 5:02pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Coffee Coffee Coffee

Chill coffee beans for a more flavorsome brew, say scientists

Scientists say brewing more flavorsome coffee could be as simple as chilling the beans before grinding. Chilling roasted beans before grinding resulted in narrower distribution of small particles, which during the brewing process allows access to more flavor from the same amount of coffee. Ref. Source 4v.

Post Date: 21st Jun, 2017 - 7:24am / Post ID: #

Coffee, Coffee, Coffee! Health & Special Psychology

Does roasting level affect the antioxidant & anti-inflammatory properties of coffee beans? Researchers compared the caffeine and chlorogenic acid components of coffee beans at different roasting levels and tested the protective antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties of the different coffee extracts in human cell models. Source 9u.

Post Date: 21st Jun, 2017 - 11:11pm / Post ID: #

Coffee, Coffee, Coffee!
A Friend

Page 3 Coffee Coffee Coffee

Hmm, the story seemed to be missing which roast is best for you. Maybe I misread it. Is it the more its roasted the less beneficial? If that is the case I think it makes sense.

Post Date: 13th Jul, 2017 - 8:59am / Post ID: #

Coffee Coffee Coffee

Drinking coffee could lead to a longer life, scientist says. Scientists have found that people who drink coffee appear to live longer. Drinking coffee was associated with lower risk of death due to heart disease, cancer, stroke, diabetes, and kidney disease. People who consumed a cup of coffee a day were 12 percent less likely to die compared to those who didn't drink coffee. This association was even stronger for those who drank two to three cups a day -- 18 percent reduced chance of death. Source 2l.

Post Date: 19th Oct, 2017 - 8:43pm / Post ID: #

Coffee, Coffee, Coffee!

Who Should Avoid Coffee? Do coffee drinkers live longer than non-coffee drinkers? Is it “wake up and smell the coffee” or don’t wake up at all? I discuss these […] Source 3w.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 20th Oct, 2017 - 7:57pm / Post ID: #

Coffee, Coffee, Coffee!
A Friend

Coffee Coffee Coffee! - Page 3

I am still glad that this is one addiction I never got into. Will I live longer or shorter than a coffee drinker? That is a question that many will debate upon for a long time. Just like I will live longer since I drink a beer now and then compared to those that do not drink beer? With all the science involved in these studies I am one that will not put a lot of worth in them just like this latest one for coffee.

Post Date: 17th Mar, 2018 - 12:03am / Post ID: #

Coffee Coffee Coffee! Psychology Special & Health - Page 3

Coffee affects cannabis and steroid systems. Coffee affects your metabolism in dozens of other ways besides waking you up, including your metabolism of neurotransmitters typically linked to cannabis, a study reports. The neurotransmitters related to the endocannabinoid system -- the same ones affected by cannabis -- decreased after drinking four to eight cups of coffee in a day. That's the opposite of what occurs after someone uses cannabis. The study also gives possible insight in the cause of munchies. Coffee may also increase the elimination of steroids. Source 4a.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Coffee, Coffee, Coffee!

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,