Future Earth Updates

Future Earth Updates - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 16th Mar, 2005 - 1:35am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (6) »
Closed
  Future Earth Updates This Thread will give you the very latest updates to the Future Earth Role-playing Game.
Post Date: 14th Aug, 2004 - 3:49pm / Post ID: #

Future Earth Updates
A Friend

Future Earth Updates

Future Earth Updates

The Architect requested this thread for Future Earth Updates and news has been started, pinned and locked as requested.

Future Earth Updates
Future Earth Updates (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
14th Aug, 2004 - 3:50pm / Post ID: #

Updates Earth Future

The Game Master says...

Thanks, well I have not done much on this RPG in awhile so I plan to reactivate it with a brand new look. I have been so busy updating Medieval that I have neglected here... well, no more. If you have suggestions or things you would like to see then please feel free to contact me via the Contact Page.

21st Aug, 2004 - 3:28am / Post ID: #

Future Earth Updates RPGs PBP Fiction Science

The Game Master says...

New Stats Panel

Well I have been working on FE and established a new Stats Panel in your posts. You will notice the link to Squad Stats as well which will enable you to see all characters at a glance just as in Medieval (Still Under Construction). The game is now open for players, if you are not part of a current game then you can enter for free. Those who are in a current game who have made a specific donation or are Premium / Plus members can join in and play both Medieval, this game and Love & Life Bytes all at the SAME time wink.gif

22nd Aug, 2004 - 12:29am / Post ID: #

Updates Earth Future

The Game Master says...

Participation

Recently I have been getting requests from users to join the RPGs and although their post count is above 30 their participation level is less than desirable. The RPGs can be taxing, especially when people join and do not fulfill their role. To prevent this there will be an additional requirement for playing any RPG game. Your participation level MUST BE at least 75%. This should not be difficult if you are really interested in being part of the community and posting once daily (which in itself is a requirement to playing RPGs). Premium and Premium Plus accounts are not subject to this. The rules and RPG pages will be updated to reflet this. Thanks for understanding.

6th Nov, 2004 - 8:50pm / Post ID: #

Updates Earth Future

The Game Master says...

Datalink

To enable newbies to create a Future Earth character easier we have created a wizard called, 'Datalink' which runs you step by step through the process. You can access the link via: https://www.bordeglobal.com/board/scifi/index.shtml

Post Date: 15th Dec, 2004 - 4:13pm / Post ID: #

Future Earth Updates

I was commissioned recently with an immense knowledge database of the Future Earth RPG system and having access to Datalink as well as the member accounts I think this should be quite entertaining.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 6th Feb, 2005 - 11:02pm / Post ID: #

Future Earth Updates

Upgraded Stats

FE Stats page has been upgraded. Color codes, images and background music has been added for effect.

Post Date: 16th Mar, 2005 - 1:35am / Post ID: #

Future Earth Updates Science Fiction PBP RPGs

FE General Upgrade

As promised we are making a general upgrade of Future Earth with more stats, information and features. Over the next few days we will be fine tuning aspects of FE that will make it very unique... stay tuned.

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (6) »

> TOPIC: Future Earth Updates

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,