Future Earth Updates - Page 4 of 6

Enhancements Players can now see a symbol - Page 4 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 16th Feb, 2013 - 4:17am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Closed
  Future Earth Updates This Thread will give you the very latest updates to the Future Earth Role-playing Game.
5th Jan, 2011 - 6:10pm / Post ID: #

Future Earth Updates - Page 4

The Game Master says...

Selecting Avatar

This no longer costs any FP, as the FP system has been removed from International Discussions. Just change it as you desire using the method established and you will not be asked for anything. If you get any errors or requests for FP from any part of the site please let us know so we can fix it.

Sponsored Links:
10th Jan, 2011 - 3:44am / Post ID: #

Updates Earth Future

The Game Master says...

An Exhausted GM

Due to the down time I need some rest. I should have an Update for you on the Scenario by tomorrow Evening. Thanks.

8th Mar, 2011 - 1:58pm / Post ID: #

Future Earth Updates RPGs PBP Fiction Science

The Game Master says...

New FE Scenario Ready

I have opened back Future Earth with a new Scenario: Artic Rescue.

Regular Members will need an Activity level of 75% and RPGer status to participate. Members who are Premium Donators do not need to meet these requirements.

20th Aug, 2012 - 6:30pm / Post ID: #

Page 4 Updates Earth Future

The Game Master says...

More Compact Posts

I've added text areas that are scrollable for posts with long sets of character equipment. This is better aesthetically and formats your information so it easier to read.

18th Nov, 2012 - 4:35pm / Post ID: #

Updates Earth Future

The Game Master says...

Participation Indicator

Rather than it be on the side it will engulf the Post of someone who has RPG status and an Activity below the requirement but still insists on Posting.

14th Jan, 2013 - 10:02pm / Post ID: #

Future Earth Updates

The Game Master says...

Cosmetic Updates

As you can see my Posts look unique and will probably change a little more over time. This is to give Players a more Science Fiction atmosphere rather than seeing my casual avatar. I will be doing some alterations to regular Posts as well all for the benefit of setting.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
21st Jan, 2013 - 5:00pm / Post ID: #

Future Earth Updates - Page 4

The Game Master says...

FP to Credits Back!

You can now change your FP to Credits for Future Earth game play. You can only doing this when shopping in any Plaza and not while in the middle of adventure. To access this option use the link called, "Exchange FP" in the Main Board of Future Earth.

16th Feb, 2013 - 4:17am / Post ID: #

Future Earth Updates Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 4

The Game Master says...

Enhancements

Players can now see a symbol of their rank shown in their Posts just above their messages. The amount of FP you have is also now shown under your Avatar.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Future Earth Updates

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,