Member Wars Updates & News!

Member Wars Updates News! - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 3rd Mar, 2006 - 3:01am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (12) »
Closed
Member Wars Updates ALL MEMBER WARS PLAYERS should track this Post to know what is going on with Member Wars BEFORE asking Support Questions. Check here for the current state of the Member Wars game and anything new within the Board itself. You will be wise to subscribe to this Thread so the moment it is Updated you are notified by Email.
5th Jan, 2004 - 12:39am / Post ID: #

The Dice Master says...

Member Wars - 4 January, 2004

The game is still being setup. At the moment you cannot earn money for posts, but soon you will, but for now you can earn money for a job! The first thing you should do is click the 'Member Wars Game Section' link above or 'M.Wars!' and begin familiarizing yourself with the links. You can select your job and also create your character via your profile (Look for the part that says 'Edit War Role-playing Game ')

Please do not Email please, just check here for updates.

Sponsored Links:
6th Jan, 2004 - 10:39pm / Post ID: #

News and Updates Wars Member

The Dice Master says...

6 January, 2003

Right now money is enabled, it will be referred to as 'Gil' you can see how much gil you have via your profile and in certain RPG board postings. This money system is seperate from FP, so do not confuse the two.

Later this evening I will be working on characters and more equipment.

7th Jan, 2004 - 1:22am / Post ID: #

Member Wars Updates & News! Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Dice Master says...

4 January, 2004 8:20 EST

Everything should be ready to go! I just need rules now, that will come later again as I plan to install some more hot scripts tonight. What I suggest is that you equip your characters. Again, do not email me yet until the rules is set up as I have not even had chance to test the game yet.

28th Feb, 2004 - 11:40pm / Post ID: #

The Dice Master says...

Based on requests the healing shop has more potions at various prices. Also a question was asked about how do you know how much gil you have... check your profile or simply come to this board wink.gif

13th Jun, 2004 - 2:33am / Post ID: #

The Dice Master says...

Fight Against the Forum Bots!

We have added a new feature - you can now fight the forum bots in battles so you do not have to wait for a member to accept your invitation. This means you can gain experience for your character and gil too - if you win. New bots will be added soon. Look for a thread called, 'Forum Bots' with this board.

Fight Animations

The battle figures have been changed with words, we thought it would look better since you have your own character faces anyway.

13th Jun, 2004 - 11:41pm / Post ID: #

The Dice Master says...

All features enabled!

All the links within the Member Wars board are active, this means you will now be able to buy extra items, play the lottery, get a job and so on. More items have been added so that you can use 'dummy items', items that have no use in your personal scenario.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
6th Sep, 2005 - 2:59pm / Post ID: #

The Dice Master says...

New Avatars

Member Wars now has its' own avatars to be used in storylines. To facilitate the addition we have also modified the Member Wars CP that appears in your posts. Please see here for details.

3rd Mar, 2006 - 3:01am / Post ID: #

Member Wars Updates & News! D&D / Pathfinder Archive

The Dice Master says...

Making Life Easier

I found that it was very unnecessary to keep loading the whole Community just to make selections in Member Wars RPG, so from now on whenever you access the game you will just get the necessary and not the whole Community with it. This makes battles especially easier to cope with every move.

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (12) »

> TOPIC: Member Wars Updates & News!

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.