Revenge! - Page 4 of 6

What I want to know is how a person gets caught - Page 4 - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 14th Mar, 2006 - 12:34am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

?
Poll: With Regards to Stealing FP Choose the One that Best Describes You.
  I think stealing FP is immoral       33.33%
  I have stolen FP in the past, but no more       7.69%
  I think stealing FP is comical, I actively try it       0.00%
  I would like to try it but I am afraid of being caught       17.95%
  I need to research it more and make the attempt       41.03%
Total Votes: 39
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Need Some Revenge? The Art of Stealing FP...
2nd Feb, 2005 - 12:23pm / Post ID: #

Revenge! - Page 4

Well, she stole from me yesterday laugh.gif This Florena is something else!!! I am glad that she is only taking a couple of FP *rolleyes.gif*

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 2nd Feb, 2005 - 8:26pm / Post ID: #

Revenge!
A Friend

Revenge

Two things, first, the points and posts thread said that we could discuss here just what pages were ones where Florena attacked. As Nighthawk said, the private message area was one place where I was hit. Also, the 'Who's Online?" page is another place that I was hit. I don't remember the rest, I was paying attention more to the fact that I had been hit.

The second thing is that I have now purchased the Florena protection, which states that you, "Get 10 protection dection tickets to stop Florena from randomly attacking you on certain Forum pages." How do I know if and when my 'detection tickets' run out? I want to make sure that I have consistent protection.

Reconcile Edited: dawnofthenew on 2nd Feb, 2005 - 8:28pm

Post Date: 3rd Feb, 2005 - 10:19pm / Post ID: #

Revenge!
A Friend

Revenge! Feedback & FAQ News Community

That nasty Florena! She just got me again! whip.gif *chuckles* Well, I just bought more Florena insurance again. I bought 2 rounds of protection and must have gone through it all. unsure.gif Welp, another 2 bought and used should do the trick for a bit. This is why I asked how do we know how long the '10 tickets' last and when they are used up. Guess I need to keep track of how many times I go to 'risk' pages. No fun! Again everyone, beware, even if you have bought the Florena insurance. Ya never know when it will run out. Muahahaha!

*Me and Florena*--> argue.gif

Reconcile Edited: dawnofthenew on 3rd Feb, 2005 - 10:28pm

3rd Feb, 2005 - 11:11pm / Post ID: #

Page 4 Revenge

Well, now, heres a thought...stay away from them thar risk pages, cowboy. wink.gif

Just like the lottery...

Post Date: 3rd Feb, 2005 - 11:16pm / Post ID: #

Revenge!
A Friend

Revenge

I can't help it, I like to look to see who's online and the forum statistics. biggrin.gif I never go to the lottery, just 'normal' pages of the forum. wink.gif Thanks for the tip, though. I will be prepared. army.gif *laughs*

Post Date: 19th Feb, 2005 - 4:52pm / Post ID: #

Conspiracy

Revenge!

This seems to be that age of nightly deposits, in which many hide FP in closets, but not for long will they sing their song for I will find other ways to get a 'play', who knows... it may even happen today.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 12th Mar, 2005 - 12:14pm / Post ID: #

Conspiracy

Revenge! - Page 4

I have yet devised a way where those whom think they can hide shall pay. Stay with thy topics, stay with thy posts, lest ye stray and remain with a mote.

Post Date: 14th Mar, 2006 - 12:34am / Post ID: #

Revenge!
A Friend

Revenge! Community News FAQ & Feedback - Page 4

What I want to know is how a person gets caught for stealing. Is it by the administrator, Florena, the person being stolen from?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Revenge!

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,