Revenge! - Page 5 of 6

So I am showing that my Florena protection - Page 5 - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 14th Sep, 2007 - 12:35pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

?
Poll: With Regards to Stealing FP Choose the One that Best Describes You.
  I think stealing FP is immoral       33.33%
  I have stolen FP in the past, but no more       7.69%
  I think stealing FP is comical, I actively try it       0.00%
  I would like to try it but I am afraid of being caught       17.95%
  I need to research it more and make the attempt       41.03%
Total Votes: 39
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Need Some Revenge? The Art of Stealing FP...
14th Mar, 2006 - 11:59am / Post ID: #

Revenge! - Page 5

BabyBlues, answers to those questions are provided in the FAQ Board and in the first message in this Thread.

Sponsored Links:
30th Apr, 2006 - 9:38pm / Post ID: #

Revenge

Florena is ruthless. At least, I think it's her. All I know is I had plenty of FP and now it's gone. I bought Florena insurance but I guess it's all used up, without my knowing. Was it Florena or another member? Does Florena let me know when she steals my FP? How can it be stolen without my knowing? I was really enjoying playing the arcade and then I wasn't able to because I didn't have enough FP. I will become wiser. Then, I will seek my revenge.

30th Apr, 2006 - 10:13pm / Post ID: #

Revenge! Feedback & FAQ News Community

My experience with Florena is that she will tell you when she has swiped your FP. If you didn't receive a notification from her, check to see if you have a PM. If you don't have a PM, then someone probably stole it. When you get more FP, you may want to consider Forum Protection. It is spendy, but worth it.

30th Apr, 2006 - 11:33pm / Post ID: #

Page 5 Revenge

Valla, I believe the mistake you made is not joining Cozyville and then using the Forum Bank to put away your 'money'. No one can touch your FP while it is in the Bank.

Offtopic but,
It is easy to get carried away when playing Arcade games. keep in mind the cost of each game and that every time you press 'Play' that amount is deducted.

Post Date: 5th May, 2006 - 11:54am / Post ID: #

Revenge!
A Friend

Revenge

I found this thread and thought I should post to it. I have tried to steal once before, I didn't get caught, at least I didn't get a message, but it said I failed and thus lost some of my own! Arg! Don't know if I will try it again, its a big risk to lose that many FP if you fail. However, there are some people with allot of FP that would look good in my account, so I can't say I won't try again, it rather exciting! laugh.gif

Post Date: 10th Jul, 2006 - 6:53am / Post ID: #

Revenge!
A Friend

Revenge!

I personally find it amusing and truth be told this is a good reflection of reality. Maybe this can be turned into a full blown game like Kings of Chaos or its similar imitators.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 11th Sep, 2007 - 11:01pm / Post ID: #

Revenge!
A Friend

Revenge! - Page 5

Been on here one month or so and never had Florena steal. Then, beginning today, she's stolen from me about 10 times. All starting today.

Go figure.

Post Date: 14th Sep, 2007 - 12:35pm / Post ID: #

Revenge!
A Friend

Revenge! Community News FAQ & Feedback - Page 5

So I am showing that my Florena protection is being used up, but not receiving any notices of the attacks. Any way to see what is happening as she ATTEMPTS to steal so a person can try to figure out why?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Revenge!

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,