Carrie-Anne Moss

Carrie-anne Moss - Matrix Trilogy - Plugged RPG - Posted: 30th Jul, 2005 - 9:37pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Carrie-Anne Moss
Better known as Trinity
Post Date: 30th Aug, 2004 - 4:29pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Carrie-Anne Moss

Carrie-Anne Moss

Life After Trinity - Carrie-Anne Moss Exits The Matrix With a New Image
By Buck Wolf ABCNEWS.com

With the success of The Matrix trilogy, Carrie-Anne Moss has gone from obscurity to Trinity, but she's not exactly leaving her tough-gal rep behind.

She is going to Mission Impossible 3
Ref. Good Morning America

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 30th Aug, 2004 - 8:23pm / Post ID: #

Carrie-Anne Moss
A Friend

Moss Carrie-Anne

Carrie-Anne Moss' characters that I have seen so far are far from damsel-in-distress types. I kinda like that portrayal of a woman. Her characters though tough and a fighter still are very feminine.

30th Jul, 2005 - 7:15pm / Post ID: #

Carrie-Anne Moss RPG Plugged Trilogy Matrix

Matrix

Here are some pictures of Carrie-Anne that show her in a different light:

[..]

She has an unusually small nose, I wonder if that is natural?

30th Jul, 2005 - 7:22pm / Post ID: #

Moss Carrie-Anne

Matrix

Those are some nice pics! I don't recall seeing her with long hair before. It suits her well!

30th Jul, 2005 - 7:46pm / Post ID: #

Moss Carrie-Anne

Matrix

Malexander, you can't be a real Carrie-Anne fan and not have seen her with long hair. In fact there was one movie she did before the Matrix that I remember her well in with long hair (shoulder length at least): Lethal Tender.

For a run down on Carrie-Anne: Check Here

Also Check the links below for other pics:

This one looks like a hair piece?
Not much makeup
Crazy Hair

Carrie-Anne Moss
Carrie-Anne Moss (Hover)

30th Jul, 2005 - 8:11pm / Post ID: #

Carrie-Anne Moss

Matrix

Malexander, you can't be a real Carrie-Anne fan and not have seen her with long hair

Well, I can't really say I am a Carrie-Anne fan. Of course I loved her in The Matrix movies, and saw her in Red Planet. Other than that, I hadn't seen any other of her movies. undecided.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
30th Jul, 2005 - 8:13pm / Post ID: #

Carrie-Anne Moss

Matrix

She has an unusually small nose, I wonder if that is natural

I don't think so. I made a search in Google and there are several sites that talk about her nose "job". None of the fans like her nose, they said it is way too small (the nostrils particularly).

30th Jul, 2005 - 9:37pm / Post ID: #

Carrie-Anne Moss Matrix Trilogy Plugged RPG

Matrix

In some shots it suits her well, in others it does not look so good, but her unique look and acting skills will get her places.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Carrie-Anne Moss

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
The Wachowskis and Warner Bros. are the original copyright holders, creators and producers of the Matrix Trilogy. Material used here is on the basis of "fan" site. Plugged RPG is a FREE custom built Text RPG based on the Matrix concept giving Players a chance to use the Matrix Theme in a Play by Post environment.