Thanksgiving 2012

Thanksgiving 2012 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 22nd Nov, 2012 - 6:47pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Thanksgiving Traditions 2012
6th Nov, 2012 - 10:04pm / Post ID: #

Thanksgiving 2012

I don't know how many people around the world celebrate Thanksgiving or an equivalent to it but I just love Thanksgiving, its one of my favorite times of the year only beatable by Christmas. What traditions do you have for Thanksgiving?

Edited Message Edited...
JB: Thanks for adding this, I spruced it up and added the year to differentiate it from other Thanksgiving Threads we have.

Sponsored Links:
10th Nov, 2012 - 2:35pm / Post ID: #

Thanksgiving

What else is there but spending time at home with your family, having turkey dinner and sharing the good times. If you're off to college or out of the country I hope you have friends you can share it with because its not a time to be alone.

12th Nov, 2012 - 6:11pm / Post ID: #

Thanksgiving 2012 Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Exactly Mandy. But not everyone is going to have a great Thanksgiving after hurricane Sandy passed through, some may even be homeless right now. I hope they get help, people in New Jersey are up to this day only now getting power and trying to find shelter.

12th Nov, 2012 - 10:14pm / Post ID: #

Thanksgiving

I so do love Thanksgiving specially when grandma is cooking, not that I don't like mom's but its different you know. What do vegetarians do on turkey day I mean thanksgiving day? wink.gif

Post Date: 17th Nov, 2012 - 10:06pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Thanksgiving

Food donations brighten holidays, but 'hunger knows no season'

The pantry used to serve about 1,110 people a month. Those numbers are up to about 3,000. Ref. Source 2

Post Date: 20th Nov, 2012 - 7:30pm / Post ID: #

Thanksgiving 2012

It's Thanksgiving week. How safe is your kitchen

Use these tips to make the heart of your home a healthy haven for cooking your holiday feast.

Source: NBCNews.com: Health

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
21st Nov, 2012 - 1:09am / Post ID: #

Thanksgiving 2012

We're busy here trying to get everything ready. Most of our immediate family have already flown in and the rest come Thursday so the house will be packed. Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

22nd Nov, 2012 - 6:47pm / Post ID: #

Thanksgiving 2012 Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone on this forum! I hope they can have a good time celebrating and spending time with their families and friends! smile.gif

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Thanksgiving 2012

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,