Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Questions & Character Approval

Bruconero' S Dungeons Dragons 3 5 Questions - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 13th Nov, 2012 - 2:31am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

26th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (21) »
Closed
Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons Bumi World Setting Only Players and those interested in participating in Dungeons & Dragons Bumi world with Bruconero as Dungeon Master should Post in this Thread.
Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Questions & Character Approval Related Information to Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Questions & Character Approval
7th Nov, 2012 - 7:32pm / Post ID: #

Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons Questions & Character Approval

This is the thread where anybody can ask questions about my BUMI setting. This is also the place where people can post characters for approval.

Which kind of character can I submit? Any, as long as you are ready to be active and follow the rules. Just try to stick to the setting. Did you read about any minotaur nations in the introduction? No? So no minotaurs.

In the beginning, we will stick to the standard races and classes. In the future, while the world of Bumi evolves, things might change. Thank you in advance to all the people that will want to post here.

NOTE: To review and make suggestions about my Dungeons & Dragons world please use this Thread: Source 9

Sponsored Links:
8th Nov, 2012 - 12:31am / Post ID: #

Approval Character and Questions Dragons and Dungeons Bruconeros

I was thinking of running a paladin for this setting. The obvious choice it to make him come from Morgia, some sort of temple guard. My question is, which gods can I choose from for my character? Could I make one up or use one from Earth's mythologies?

8th Nov, 2012 - 2:50am / Post ID: #

Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Questions & Character Approval Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I like that you will say what to roll and when to do it BUT the last Dungeons & Dragons game I played I got really into it with my character and the DM just disappeared, how do I know you won't do the same?

8th Nov, 2012 - 5:10am / Post ID: #

Icon: a paladin would be great, just don't forget that in the beginning you will be very limited on the type of armor you can have. Metal is rare. Being exceptional individuals, new adventurers will be able to choose any weapon they want. But only padded armor and no shield. New characters can take for free any standard equipment and will start their quest with 5 silver and 5 copper pieces.

Icon: I forgot. The gods are silent and forgotten after the cataclysm. You can make one of your own, it will become the first divinity in the new Bumi pantheon. Krusten: you can only have my word on that. I run this same setting for more than six years in various game centers in my city. I only stopped because all of them started to host only Magic the Gathering tournaments. Selling cards was a better business than free Dungeons & Dragons...

9th Nov, 2012 - 10:09pm / Post ID: #

international QUOTE
Krusten: you can only have my word on that.

Fair enough, do I have to join from the beginning or will there be later on when the game starts? I will rather look on for now and see how it goes.

10th Nov, 2012 - 2:04am / Post ID: #

Krusten: As you prefer. No problem for me if you want to look first. I will start as soon as I have two players. I knew since the beginning it would not be easy to get people in mainly because of this "Unfinished games" problem. Moreover I'm new so I can't expect people to trust me on the fly. Icon: Reading again my reply I noticed a mistake. When I said no shield I meant no metallic shield. You can have a wooden one of course. If you create a god, could you post a detailed description here?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
11th Nov, 2012 - 2:02pm / Post ID: #

I had a character called, "Krusten" somewhere around here, will I be able to use her and all her equipment or would I have to create a new character?

13th Nov, 2012 - 2:31am / Post ID: #

Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Questions & Character Approval D&D / Pathfinder Archive

Krusten: I will assume you are talking about the elven sorceress that I saw in the Kentoran Rpg fields of your profile. You can keep it if you want but with some adjustments. Experience points will be 0 and no stats over 18: you can move one point from dexterity to intelligence, if you want, adjusting saving throws and skills to reflect the new modifiers. Equipment: all ok, save for the potions and the money (everybody will start with 5 silver and 5 copper pieces). You can get for free any other standard equipment before starting if you want. If you agree with my terms, just post a revised version of Krusten here when you feel ready. I would like a short background also to fit her in the world of Bumi. If you feel like creating a god also that's ok. Just post a description here and I will add it to the new Bumi pantheon.

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (21) »

> TOPIC: Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Questions & Character Approval

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.