Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Questions & Character Approval - Page 14 of 21

Your right I forgot to delete that one when - Page 14 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 5th Jan, 2013 - 12:42pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

14th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 21 pgs.  10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18  ...Latest (21) »
Closed
Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons Bumi World Setting Only Players and those interested in participating in Dungeons & Dragons Bumi world with Bruconero as Dungeon Master should Post in this Thread.
Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Questions & Character Approval Related Information to Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Questions & Character Approval
26th Dec, 2012 - 1:12am / Post ID: #

Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Questions & Character Approval - Page 14

All the rules are in Setting Introduction Thread. The part about padded armor and coins is not there because I forgot to put it (never claimed to be perfect) but the rest, dice rolls and pace of the game, is there. Those are all the written rules we have.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th Dec, 2012 - 12:00am / Post ID: #

Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Questions & Character Approval
A Friend

Approval Character and Questions Dragons and Dungeons Bruconeros

[Wait a minute,] You told ME you were perfect Bruconero. You even made me sign the [affidavit].

Some GREAT character concepts guys. Looking forward to [role-playing] with everyone. I [..] MIGHT happen to have in my bag of tricks digital editions of some of the 3.5 books in PDF format. Got some cool altered classes, equipment, spells, etc.

Just [saying] in case anyone might wanna make use of them.

And can someone PLEASE tell me how to add a picture? I thought I did in my profile page but it doesn't appear for me.

Edited Message Edited...
Persephone: Before submitting your comments please use good grammar - no net talk or slang, check your spelling and remember that names of places and people begin with an uppercase letter.

27th Dec, 2012 - 2:43am / Post ID: #

Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Questions & Character Approval Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The picture can be changed clicking the edit button under the empty avatar in any of your in-game posts. You will be given the option to choose between a number of special avatars for Dungeons & Dragons. After choosing one, make sure to specify that you will be using it for my game. Same for the familiar. All the rest is done updating your profile. About the Affidavit, now that you signed it you have no way out! The "Family" will find you wherever you hide. That's why, never trust an Italian...

4th Jan, 2013 - 10:45am / Post ID: #

Page 14 Approval Character and Questions Dragons and Dungeons Bruconeros

Here is my first attempt. I don't have a players handbook, but I am getting one. This is from the char generator. The weights are different that the PHB that I found online. If the rogue position if filled let me know I can try anything.

Ja'laron Jabari
Male Human Rogue 1
Chaotic Neutral
Religion: Felnuus
Representing Mike Lee

Strength 13 (+1)
Dexterity 16 (+3)
Constitution 10 (+0)
Intelligence 14 (+2)
Wisdom 12 (+1)
Charisma 15 (+2)
Size: Medium
Height: 5' 10"
Weight: 145 lb
Skin: Tan
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Dark Brown Straight; Beardless

Total Hit Points: 6
Speed: 30 feet

Armor Class: 14 = 10 +1 [padded] +3 [dexterity]

Touch AC: 13
Flat-footed: 11
Initiative modifier: +3 = +3 [dexterity]
Fortitude save: +0 = 0 [base]
Reflex save: +5 = 2 [base] +3 [dexterity]
Will save: +1 = 0 [base] +1 [wisdom]
Attack (handheld): +1 = 0 [base] +1 [strength]
Attack (unarmed): +1 = 0 [base] +1 [strength]
Attack (missile): +3 = 0 [base] +3 [dexterity]
Grapple check: +1 = 0 [base] +1 [strength]

Light load: 50 lbs or less
Medium load: 51-100 lbs
Heavy load: 101-150 lbs
Lift over head: 150 lbs
Lift off ground:300 lbs
Push or drag: 750 lbs

Languages: Common Dwarven Elven

Dagger [1d4, crit 19-20/x2, range inc 10 ft., 1 lb., light, piercing]
Rapier [1d6, crit 18-20/x2, 2 lb., one-handed, piercing]
Shortbow [1d6, crit x3, range inc. 60 ft., 2 lb., piercing]
Padded armor [light; +1 AC; max dex +8; check penalty 0; 10 lb.]

Feats:
Point Blank Shot
Rapid Shot

Traits:
Skill Name Key Ability Skill Modifier Ability Modifier Ranks Misc. Modifier
Appraise Int 3 = +2 +1
Balance Dex* 4 = +3 +1
Bluff Cha 4 = +2 +2
Climb Str* 2 = +1 +1
Decipher Script Int 3 = +2 +1
Diplomacy Cha 5 = +2 +3
Disable Device Dex 4 = +3 +1
Disguise Cha 3 = +2 +1
Escape Artist Dex* 4 = +3 +1
Forgery Int 6 = +2 +4
Gather Information Cha 4 = +2 +2
Hide Dex* 5 = +3 +2
Intimidate Cha 3 = +2 +1
Jump Str* 1 = +1
Knowledge (history) Int 2.5 = +2 +0.5
Knowledge (local) Int 4 = +2 +2
Knowledge (nobility) Int 3.5 = +2 +1.5
Listen Wis 2 = +1 +1
Move Silently Dex* 5 = +3 +2
Open Lock Dex 6 = +3 +3
Profession (Steward) Wis 2 = +1 +1
Ride Dex 4 = +3 +1
Search Int 4 = +2 +2
Sense Motive Wis 2 = +1 +1
Sleight of Hand Dex* 4 = +3 +1
Spot Wis 3 = +1 +2
Swim Str** 1 = +1
Tumble Dex* 4 = +3 +1
Use Magic Device Cha 3 = +2 +1

Human:
Extra feat at first level (already included)
Four extra skill points at first level (already included)
One extra skill point at each additional level (already included)

Rogue:
Sneak Attack +1d6
Trapfinding

Class HP rolled
Level 1: Rogue 6

Ja'laron Jabari's Equipment:
Arrows (quiver of 20) x1
Backpack
Blanket, winter x1
Candle
Case (for map or scroll)
Flint and steel
Ink vial x3
Ink pen x3
Paper sheets x3
Parchment sheets x6
Pouch x3
Rations (1 day) x1
Sacks x1
Sealing wax
Signet ring (Soria Merchant Guild, Soria Ambassador of The Neck, and Soria Port Authority) x3
Torches x1
Vial (for ink or potions) x3
Waterskins x1
Thieves' tools
Courtier's outfit
Traveler's outfit

Total Weight 47 lbs

More about Ja'laron Jabari:
The Ambassador as he is sometimes called by friends is from Sor but has been the helper to Soria Steward to The Neck for sometime. While not of noble birth Jalaron has had access to the courts of most of Soria and The Neck. When he was younger he was stealing from a local Stewards house when he overheard them talking about needing more assistants. He quietly watched as they shifted through letters of recommendations on the desk. When the Stewards went to dinner, he sneaked into the office and studied the letters. He figured that this was a easy life and wrote his own letter of recommendation and removed some of the stronger ones. He would hand deliver the letter in the morning knowing that the Ambassador did not want to wait for someone to travel. He was hired on the spot. While he had no intention of being a Steward, it seemed that all the skills that he had learned on the street made him very effective at his new job. While his exposure is mainly to the low level officals he has a keen ear and ability to pick up knowledge that is often hidden in rantings and idle chatter of political chambers. He has recently sought to find a different life outside of running errands for nobility. Some whisper it is because of a questionable letter relieving his father from a large amount of debt that caused him to seek a new life. He is still used from time to time by the Steward because of his good rapport with many of the other Stewards. He is known in small circles to have the ability to abtain hard to find rits, decrees, and letters. No one has questioned these items because of his station and they have all the required seals.

Appearance:
Ja'laron wears quality travel gear without being pompous. He still maintains his courtier gear but only wears it when needed. You can see his Rapier (a gentlemen's) weapon on his hip and a shortbow across his back. Hidden within his cloak are 3 daggers with the hilt on another seen in his boot. His leather backpack is slung across his back, packed full, with a think winter blanket rolled on top. You can see three full pouches and a scroll case hanging from his belt. He has no other markings, tattoos, or scars. He is a well groomed, handsome by common standards.

4th Jan, 2013 - 4:30pm / Post ID: #

Approval Character and Questions Dragons and Dungeons Bruconeros

Hi, sgtlee. I like how you drafted your character: very detailed. I didn't check the weight of your equipment yet because I wanted to give you a fast reply and allow you to correct your skills. You used too many skill points. Your character has 44 skill points available [(8+Int modifier)x4]+4(human). Ride is a cross-class skill. Also your alignment can create some problems because, if role-played correctly, will make it very difficult for you to be accepted in the party. I will now check the rest and update you if there are other corrections before the final approval. Thank you for joining the game.

5th Jan, 2013 - 3:22am / Post ID: #

Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Questions & Character Approval

Changed to Chaotic good, which fits. I removed Swim which should put me at 43 skill points, the character generator shows 43 but it has some minor errors. For the weights I took them from the Players Handbook (online) they differ than the weights from them generator let me know if I need to make more changes.

Ja'laron Jabari
Male Human Rogue 1
Chaotic Good
Religion: Felnuus
Representing Mike

Strength 13 (+1)
Dexterity 16 (+3)
Constitution 10 (+0)
Intelligence 14 (+2)
Wisdom 12 (+1)
Charisma 15 (+2)
Size: Medium
Height: 5' 10"
Weight: 145 lb
Skin: Tan
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Dark Brown Straight; Beardless

Total Hit Points: 6
Speed: 30 feet

Armor Class: 14 = 10 +1 [padded] +3 [dexterity]

Touch AC: 13
Flat-footed: 11
Initiative modifier: +3 = +3 [dexterity]
Fortitude save: +0 = 0 [base]
Reflex save: +5 = 2 [base] +3 [dexterity]
Will save: +1 = 0 [base] +1 [wisdom]
Attack (handheld): +1 = 0 [base] +1 [strength]
Attack (unarmed): +1 = 0 [base] +1 [strength]
Attack (missile): +3 = 0 [base] +3 [dexterity]
Grapple check: +1 = 0 [base] +1 [strength]

Light load: 50 lbs or less
Medium load: 51-100 lbs
Heavy load: 101-150 lbs
Lift over head: 150 lbs
Lift off ground:300 lbs
Push or drag: 750 lbs

Languages: Common Dwarven Elven

Dagger [1d4, crit 19-20/x2, range inc 10 ft., 1 lb., light, piercing]
Rapier [1d6, crit 18-20/x2, 2 lb., one-handed, piercing]
Shortbow [1d6, crit x3, range inc. 60 ft., 2 lb., piercing]
Padded armor [light; +1 AC; max dex +8; check penalty 0; 10 lb.]

Feats:
Point Blank Shot
Rapid Shot

Traits:
Skill Name Key Ability Skill Modifier Ability Modifier Ranks Misc. Modifier
Appraise Int 3 = +2 +1
Balance Dex* 4 = +3 +1
Bluff Cha 4 = +2 +2
Climb Str* 2 = +1 +1
Decipher Script Int 3 = +2 +1
Diplomacy Cha 5 = +2 +3
Disable Device Dex 4 = +3 +1
Disguise Cha 3 = +2 +1
Escape Artist Dex* 4 = +3 +1
Forgery Int 6 = +2 +4
Gather Information Cha 4 = +2 +2
Hide Dex* 5 = +3 +2
Intimidate Cha 3 = +2 +1
Jump Str* 1 = +1
Knowledge (history) Int 2.5 = +2 +0.5
Knowledge (local) Int 4 = +2 +2
Knowledge (nobility) Int 3.5 = +2 +1.5
Listen Wis 2 = +1 +1
Move Silently Dex* 5 = +3 +2
Open Lock Dex 6 = +3 +3
Profession (Steward) Wis 2 = +1 +1
Ride Dex 4 = +3 +1
Search Int 4 = +2 +2
Sense Motive Wis 2 = +1 +1
Sleight of Hand Dex* 4 = +3 +1
Spot Wis 3 = +1 +2
Tumble Dex* 4 = +3 +1
Use Magic Device Cha 3 = +2 +1

Human:
Extra feat at first level (already included)
Four extra skill points at first level (already included)
One extra skill point at each additional level (already included)

Rogue:
Sneak Attack +1d6
Trapfinding

Class HP rolled
Level 1: Rogue 6

Ja'laron Jabari's Equipment:
Arrows (quiver of 20) x1
Backpack
Blanket, winter x1
Candle
Case (for map or scroll)
Flint and steel
Ink vial x3
Ink pen x3
Paper sheets x3
Parchment sheets x6
Pouch x3
Rations (1 day) x1
Sacks x1
Sealing wax
Signet ring (Soria Merchant Guild, Soria Ambassador of The Neck, and Soria Port Authority) x3
Torches x1
Vial (for ink or potions) x3
Waterskins x1
Thieves' tools
Courtier's outfit
Traveler's outfit

Total Weight 47 lbs

More about Ja'laron Jabari:
The Ambassador as he is sometimes called by friends is from Sor but has been the helper to Soria Steward to The Neck for sometime. While not of noble birth Jalaron has had access to the courts of most of Soria and The Neck. When he was younger he was stealing from a local Stewards house when he overheard them talking about needing more assistants. He quietly watched as they shifted through letters of recommendations on the desk. When the Stewards went to dinner, he sneaked into the office and studied the letters. He figured that this was a easy life and wrote his own letter of recommendation and removed some of the stronger ones. He would hand deliver the letter in the morning knowing that the Ambassador did not want to wait for someone to travel. He was hired on the spot. While he had no intention of being a Steward, it seemed that all the skills that he had learned on the street made him very effective at his new job. While his exposure is mainly to the low level officals he has a keen ear and ability to pick up knowledge that is often hidden in rantings and idle chatter of political chambers. He has recently sought to find a different life outside of running errands for nobility. Some whisper it is because of a questionable letter relieving his father from a large amount of debt that caused him to seek a new life. He is still used from time to time by the Steward because of his good rapport with many of the other Stewards. He is known in small circles to have the ability to abtain hard to find rits, decrees, and letters. No one has questioned these items because of his station and they have all the required seals.

Appearance:
Ja'laron wears quality travel gear without being pompous. He still maintains his courtier gear but only wears it when needed. You can see his Rapier (a gentlemen's) weapon on his hip and a shortbow across his back. Hidden within his cloak are 3 daggers with the hilt on another seen in his boot. His leather backpack is slung across his back, packed full, with a think winter blanket rolled on top. You can see three full pouches and a scroll case hanging from his belt. He has no other markings, tattoos, or scars. He is a well groomed, handsome by common standards.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
5th Jan, 2013 - 8:25am / Post ID: #

Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Questions & Character Approval - Page 14

You are at 45. Are you sure you are not considering Ride a class skill? I counted 48lb for your weight but I don't know where the difference comes from since you didn't list the weight of every single item. The rest is spotless.

Wait a moment. That +1 in Jump is a rank or just your Strength modifier? If you didn't buy any rank in Jump, than you are at 44 and everything is [OK].

Edited Message Edited...
Support: Merged.

5th Jan, 2013 - 12:42pm / Post ID: #

Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Questions & Character Approval D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 14

Your right I forgot to delete that one when I copied from the char generator. There are no skills in jump.

> TOPIC: Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Questions & Character Approval

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.