Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Questions & Character Approval - Page 18 of 21

I want to update my character sheet. 1. If - Page 18 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 11th Jun, 2013 - 11:23pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 21 pgs.  14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 
Closed
Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons Bumi World Setting Only Players and those interested in participating in Dungeons & Dragons Bumi world with Bruconero as Dungeon Master should Post in this Thread.
Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Questions & Character Approval Related Information to Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Questions & Character Approval
25th Feb, 2013 - 12:05pm / Post ID: #

Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Questions & Character Approval - Page 18

Carnosus Darnok is approved and ready to step in the world of Bumi. I will post a brief update to the game to introduce your character. After that, you will be free to post your thoughts and actions in the adventure thread. Please ask any further question or comment in the Players Hub thread, the one we use for discussion between players and with the GM.
Take your time to choose an avatar (which is done clicking on the edit button next to your empty portrait. Make sure to specify you will use that image for Bruconero's games) and fill up your special slots (which is done by editing your profile info in the "My controls" menu (upper left part of the Member Wars page).
You start with 5 silver coins and 5 copper coins, just update that when you fill your in-game slots. Welcome to our adventures, Carmana. I'm looking forward for your contribution in the game.

Sponsored Links:
1st Mar, 2013 - 4:32pm / Post ID: #

Approval Character and Questions Dragons and Dungeons Bruconeros

The game has now 8 active players which is the maximum I'm going to accept for my campaign. I'm closing this thread until a free slot will eventually become available. This is to avoid new members drafting a character in vain. For questions or comments, please refer to the Setting Review Thread. Links to it and to my Introduction Thread can be found on the top of this page.

27th May, 2013 - 6:03am / Post ID: #

Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Questions & Character Approval Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The world of Bumi is now ready to accept new adventurers. We have at least one free slot for new players to join so anybody interested in participating can now ask any information here.

Reconcile Edited: Bruconero on 27th May, 2013 - 6:04am

Post Date: 9th Jun, 2013 - 1:51pm / Post ID: #

Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Questions & Character Approval
A Friend

Page 18 Approval Character and Questions Dragons and Dungeons Bruconeros

I'd like to join your adventure.

I want to make a paladin/cleric (or any character that is needed by the party), but help me build the character.

I don't have much experience in Dungeons & Dragons. So please help me playing.

9th Jun, 2013 - 7:53pm / Post ID: #

Approval Character and Questions Dragons and Dungeons Bruconeros

We would need a rogue but you can make any character you want: in the end, the most important is not which character we need but that everybody can have fun. Use the character creator to generate your hero, whatever you want to create. The generator is not perfect so, once you will post a first draft, I will help you correct everything. Please consider that new players in this scenario MUST start with an armor not higher than Padded Armor. For the rest, you can choose any standard equipment you want and still have 5 silver and 5 copper coins. If you need specific help, ask me whatever you need: I'll try to help you as much as I can.

Rather off topic, but...
Are you really Indonesian? Dari mana, mas?

Edited Message Edited...
Persephone: Please use the Offtopic Tags so that the Thread maintains the SAME subject matter and does not develop into another Topic. See Constructive Posting Policy.

Post Date: 10th Jun, 2013 - 9:43am / Post ID: #

A Friend

This is my character sheet

Character: Ceza Feuro
Player: Affection
Classes: rog 1
Level: 1
Alignment: Neutral Good
Race: Human
Religion: Pelor
Experience: 0
Base Attack Bonus: 0
Hit Points: 10

Strength: 11 (0)
Dexterity: 16 (3)
Constitution: 14 (2)
Intelligence: 12 (1)
Wisdom: 10 (0)
Charisma: 13 (1)

Fortitude: 0 + 2 = 2
Reflex: 2 + 3 = 5
Will: 0 + 0 = 0
Initiative: 3 + 0 = 3
Melee: 0 + 0 + 0 = 0
Ranged: 0 + 3 + 0 = 3
Armor Class: 3 + 10 + 1 = 14

Skills:
Balance: 4 + 3 = 7
Bluff: 4 + 1 = 5
Diplomacy: 4 + 1 = 5
Hide: 4 + 3 = 7
Listen: 4 + 0 = 4
Move Silently: 4 + 3 = 7
Open Lock: 4 + 3 = 7
Search: 4 + 1 = 5
Spot: 4 + 0 = 4
Tumble: 4 + 3 = 7

Feats/Specials:
Simple Weapon Proficiency
Armor Proficiency Light
Point Blank Shot
Precise Shot
Sneak Attack
Trap Finding

Money: Gp 41 - Sp 4

Equipment:
Dagger 1d4 (1)
Crossbow, light 1d8 (1)
Bolts (10) (2)
Padded Armor +1 (1)
Backpack 2lb (1)
Bedroll 5lb (1)
Blanket 3lb (1)
Rations 1lb (10)
Rope (50ft) 5lb (1)
Thieves Tool 1lb (1)

As you can see, I still have about 39gp surplus. I don't know what items should I buy?

I don't know why my melee and ranged damage still zero though I have buy specific weapon?

Rather off topic, but...
I live in Bogor. Are you Indonesian too or foreigner.

Edited Message Edited...
Persephone: Please use the Offtopic Tags so that the Thread maintains the SAME subject matter and does not develop into another Topic. See Constructive Posting Policy.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
11th Jun, 2013 - 3:17am / Post ID: #

Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Questions & Character Approval - Page 18

Ok, not bad at all as a first draft. We will analyze everything, proceeding with order so we don't get lost.

First, your Religion. I have divinities that are specific for the setting and you should choose one of them: there's a thread with the setting's rules and description in the Member Wars board. It will be also useful to prepare your background story. You can find everything there.
I also need your character's Age, Height and Weight: you can invent these as you most like.

You have 8 HP, not 10 (1d6, maximized for first level, plus 2 from your Constitution modifier).
You have to choose an extra language you speak (because of your +1 Intelligence modifier), apart from Common.
Skills and Features are ok.

Equipment: ignore the money. New characters in my game can take whatever standard equipment (non magical and with less than 100gp value) they want and start with 5 silver and 5 copper coins. Same for weapons but don't forget that you can have maximum a Padded Armor in the beginning.
You can carry up to 38lb stuff without being encumbered.

Rather off topic, but...
So you live in the west. I'm in central Jawa. I'm Italian but I live here

Post Date: 11th Jun, 2013 - 11:23pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Questions & Character Approval D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 18

I want to update my character sheet.

1. If dagger is a thrown weapon; cannot be used as melee weapon, then I want to change it with light mace (I don't want to two ranged weapons in my inventory).

2. Change my HP from 10 to 8 and add dwarven language as bonus language

3. Change my alignment from neutral good to lawful neutral and religion from Pelor to Hector the Hammer.

4. For description, since I am not fluent in English, I'll try my best.

Ceza Feuro was a well-built and brown curly haired human. He had in 180 cm in height and 120 lbs in weight. Though no one knew when he was born, including himself, he was believed as 20-23 years old man. He spent his youth in study art of fighting and art of sabotage in a mercenary guild. A couple years ago, he fled from his guild because of unsatisfied with the new guild leader and its new policy. As like other member of his guild, he used an alias named Ceza Feuro and never tell anyone what his real name is for unknown reason. Now he was traveling the world while working as mercenary in every town or city he visited in order to fulfill his dream, 'best known mercenary in the world'.

Rather off topic, but...
I'm Indonesian. Is there any Dungeons & Dragons community there?
Though I'm not good in English, I will post my role-play with everything I can.

Edited Message Edited...

+  « First of 21 pgs.  14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 

> TOPIC: Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Questions & Character Approval

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.