Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Questions & Character Approval - Page 19 of 21

I have been using the 3.5 character generator, - Page 19 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 17th Jun, 2013 - 4:47am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

26th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 21 pgs.  15 16 17 18 19 20 21 
Closed
Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons Bumi World Setting Only Players and those interested in participating in Dungeons & Dragons Bumi world with Bruconero as Dungeon Master should Post in this Thread.
Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Questions & Character Approval Related Information to Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Questions & Character Approval
12th Jun, 2013 - 4:21am / Post ID: #

Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Questions & Character Approval - Page 19

The Dagger can be thrown but can also be used in melee combat so is an all-purpose simple weapon. Your weapon proficiency allows you to use the Hand Crossbow, not the Light Crossbow that you selected in your equipment. A Hand Crossbow is a very small Crossbow that can be used with one hand and even concealed on yourself. Is lighter and quick to load but at the expenses of damage: it only deals 1d4 damage.

If you want, you can have the Dagger, a Hand Crossbow (or Shortbow) AND a Light Mace. Or maybe choose more than a Dagger so you can throw them.

As for the items, you might want a Waterskin and a Belt Pouch (for coins). Also, you need clothes. Choose one of the outfits from those available in the equipment list (this website contains a whole section with all the rules and tables, if you ever need it as a reference).

Your background is ok, just tell me where you were born in Bumi (the nation). Also, I increased your weight a little bit because 120lb are less than 55kg and that's way too few for somebody that is 180cm tall. Don't worry, I was getting crazy with this "Pound and feet" Thing too. If you join, I will post measures also in meters and kilos (much more easy for me also).

After fixing these couple of details your character will be ready.

Rather off topic, but...

No Dungeons & Dragons community here as far as I know. People mostly think that Role-playing Games are only those that you play online.

Edited Message Edited...
Persephone: Please use the Offtopic Tags so that the Thread maintains the SAME subject matter and does not develop into another Topic. See Constructive Posting Policy.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 12th Jun, 2013 - 11:59am / Post ID: #

Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Questions & Character Approval
A Friend

Approval Character and Questions Dragons and Dungeons Bruconeros

Character: Ceza Feuro
Player: Affection
Classes: rog 1
Level: 1
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Race: Human
Religion: Hector the Hammer
Experience: 0
Base Attack Bonus: 0
Hit Points: 8

Strength: 11 (0)
Dexterity: 16 (3)
Constitution: 14 (2)
Intelligence: 12 (1)
Wisdom: 10 (0)
Charisma: 13 (1)

Fortitude: 0 + 2 = 2
Reflex: 2 + 3 = 5
Will: 0 + 0 = 0
Initiative: 3 + 0 = 3
Melee: 0 + 0 + 0 = 0
Ranged: 0 + 3 + 0 = 3
Armor Class: 3 + 10 + 1 = 14

Skills:

Balance 4 + 3 = 7
Bluff 4 + 1 = 5
Diplomacy 4 + 1 = 5
Hide 4 + 3 = 7
Listen 4 + 0 = 4
Move silently 4 + 3 = 7
Open lock 4 + 3 = 7
Search 4 + 1 = 5
Spot 4 + 0 = 4
Tumble 4 + 3 = 7

Equipment:

Dagger 1d4 (1)
Mace, light 1d6 (1)
Shortbow 1d6 (1)
Arrows (20) (2)
Padded armor +1 (1)
Backpack 2lb (1)
Bedroll 5lb (1)
Blanket 3lb (1)
Bottle (1)
Pouch, belt 3lb (1)
Rations 1lb (10)
Rope (50ft) 5lb (1)
Torch 1lb (1)
Waterskin 4lb (1)
Thieves' tools 1lb (1)
Explorer's outfit 8lb (1)

Feats/Specials:

Armor proficiency light
Point blank shot
Precise shot
Simple weapon proficiency
Sneak attack
Trapfinding

Languages:

Common
Dwarven

Biography:

Ceza Feuro was a well-built and brown curly haired human. He had in 180 cm in height and 140 lbs in weight. Though no one knew when he was born, including himself, he was believed as 20-23 years old man. He spent his youth in study art of fighting and art of sabotage in a mercenary guild. A couple years ago, he fled from his guild because of unsatisfied with the new guild leader and its new policy. As like other member of his guild, he used an alias named Cees Faro and never tell anyone what his real name is for unknown reason. Now he was traveling the world while working as mercenary in every town or city he visited in order to fulfill his dream, 'most famous mercenary in the world'.

12th Jun, 2013 - 4:28pm / Post ID: #

Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Questions & Character Approval Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Everything looks ok. From your story, I assume Ceza Feuro doesn't know where he was born as well as his exact age (but I know it because I rolled for it).
The items you chose are ok. The belt pouch weighs 0,5lb, not 3lb, but still you are encumbered. You carry 62,5lb when your Strength only allow you to carry, without penalty, 38,5lb. You can go like this, but you will have problems when trying some of your skills: specially those connected with your Dexterity.

I would suggest you to ditch the mace, all the rations but 1 or 2, one quiver of arrows, the rope and to choose a lighter outfit.
But is completely up to you: if you decide to go like this I will approve the character and introduce you to the game.

Post Date: 12th Jun, 2013 - 5:10pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 19 Approval Character and Questions Dragons and Dungeons Bruconeros

It seems the generator misled me. I think what it does not list in lbs will not encumbered me.

Well, I want to ditch everything you suggest since I think it'll be useful to have extra supply. For the outfit, I prefer Artisan's Outfit.

If everything's okay, I think Ceza Feuro must be introduced in the tavern. This guy have to completed quests in order to fulfill his dream biggrin.gif but it's up to you.

12th Jun, 2013 - 5:27pm / Post ID: #

Approval Character and Questions Dragons and Dungeons Bruconeros

With those adjustments, you are unencumbered carrying 37,5lb out of a maximum of 38,5lb. Congratulations, Ceza Feuro is approved and ready to step in the world of Bumi (you are already on it, but the other players don't know that (laugh)).
We move the game every 2 days so you should post at least once every two days in the game thread. For any question, help or for 100% "Out of character" Interaction, please use the Player's Hub thread. In there you can also find all the rules about the game (there should be a post about that in the last 2 or 3 pages).

I'm updating the game right now and I will introduce your character.

17th Jun, 2013 - 12:18am / Post ID: #

Character: Sessativia Stormbough
Player: Canabusis
Classes:Sorcerer level 1
Race:elven
Alignment: neutral good
Religion: Anoresis the unseen
Experience:0
Hit Points:5
Base Attack Bonus:0

Strength: 9=-1=8 Fortitude: 0+1 =1
Dexterity: 15+2=17 Reflex: 0+2 = 2
Constitution:12+1=13 Will: 2+3 = 5
Intelligence: 16+3=19 Initiative: 2+0 =2
Wisdom: 17+3=20 Melee: 0+-1 + 0 = -1
Charisma: 11+0=11 Ranged:0 +2 +0 = 2

Money:
Pp - gp - sp -
Armor Class:
2+ 10 +0 = 12

Skills:

Concentration 1 + 1 = 2
Heal 1 + 3 = 4
Knowledge arcana 1 + 3 = 4
Listen 3 + 3 = 6
Search 3 + 3 = 6
Spell craft 2 + 3 = 5
Spot 3 + 3 = 6
Survival 1 + 3 = 4
Swim 1 + -1 = 0
Use magic device 2 + 0 = 2
Immune to sleep

Equipment:

Dagger 1d4 (2)
Quarterstaff 1d6 (1)
Padded armor +1 (1)
Backpack 2lb (1)
Blanket 3lb (1)
Canvas 1lb (1)
Fishhook (1)
Flask (3) (1)
Flint/steel (1)
Ink pen (1)
Lamp 1lb (1)
Parchment (1)
Rations 1lb (2)
Sewing needle (1)
Water skin 4lb (1)
Whetstone 1lb (1)
Spell component pouch 2lb (1)
Spell book 3lb (1)
Traveler's outfit 5lb (1)

Feats/Specials:

Simple weapon proficiency
Widen spell
Summon familiar

Languages:

Common
Elven
Goblin
Gnoll
Sylvan

Sorcerer Spells

Detect Poison -- 0
Read Magic -- 0
Ray of Frost -- 0
Detect Magic -- 0
Detect Secret doors -- 1
True Strike -- 1

Sessativia Stormbough hails from Matzonssurr. She is young for an elf not quite a century old about the equivalent of a young human woman around the age of 17. She has long beautiful hair of auburn, about 4'7'' in height and weighs only 86 lbs. With eyes of emerald green. Threw her admiration of her uncle Tress Stormbough a sorcerer of much skill it has become her dream to follow in her uncles footsteps. She leaves he home to find the magic schools of Phyneas island. Unknown to her while in the middle of her travels she will become entwined in a quest destined to her unknowingly in her search for more knowledge and training as a sorceress.

I hope I covered everything that I've read on your settings, will this work? Thank you for your time and consideration. Hopefully you need a sorcerer if not tell me if your in need of a cleric or other type of character and I will make a new one.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
17th Jun, 2013 - 2:43am / Post ID: #

Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Questions & Character Approval - Page 19

In theory, I was not accepting new characters but I forgot to lock the thread and now is too late so I will accept your character. Thank you for asking what we need in the party: we already have a Sorcerer, a Druid and a Cleric. If you don't mind making a Wizard, that would be perfect. But if you want to keep this character is also ok.

Waiting for your decision, I will start pointing out some general things about your sheet. The modifiers for your Character's Attributes (Strength, Dexterity...) are a number that will influence other values (For instance, Dexterity influences your Initiative and your Armor Class) but they don't add to the Attribute. So, if you have a 9 Strength its modifier will be -1 but your Strength doesn't become 8, is still 9. Other values will suffer from that -1 (Melee attack and damage for instance).

Skills: they are divided in Class Skills and Cross-Class Skills. Class Skills are those listed in the description of your Character's Class (Sorcerer in our case) and cost 1 point per rank. All the other are Cross-Class Skills and cost 2 points per rank. You, as a Sorcerer, start with (2 + Int Modifier)X4 Skill Points which in our case is equal to 20. From the Skills you chose above, only Concentration, Knowledge Arcana and Spellcraft are Class Skills: all the others cost double. Considering this, you spent a total of 41 Skill Points there: more than double than those you have.

The rest is ok, including the background. I see you chose an armor: consider that you don't have the proficiency to wear that (Will hinder you) and also has a chance to cause your spells to fizzle.
This is all. I will be more specific when I will have an updated sheet (Whatever class you will decide to play).

17th Jun, 2013 - 4:47am / Post ID: #

Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Questions & Character Approval D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 19

I have been using the 3.5 character generator, I only chose those skills the computer generated with the points it generated for me. I'm sorry haven't played or made a character for a long time.
Does this one look about right? I just went with same story line and changed the name and class.

Character:
MariJaen Catormany
Player: Canabusis

Classes:
Wiz 1
Level:1

Race:
Elf
Alignment: neutral good

Religion:
Anoresis the unseen

Experience:0

Hit Points:
Base Attack Bonus:0

Strength:
11=0
Fortitude:
0+-1 =-1
Dexterity:
13=1
Reflex:
0+1 =1
Constitution:
8=1 rolled 10 but char gen changes it to 8=1 ?
Will:
2 + 0 = 2
Intelligence:
13=1
Initiative:
1 +0 = 1
Wisdom:
10=0
Melee:
0+0 +0 =0
Charisma:
13=1
Ranged:
0+1 +0 =1

Money:
Pp - gp - sp -
Armor Class:
1 + 10 +0 =11
Skills:

Knowledge arcana 1 + 1 = 2
Knowledge nature 1 + 1 = 2
Listen 2 + 0 = 2
Ride 1 + 0 = 1
Search 3 + 1 = 4
Spell craft 2 + 1 = 3
Spot 2 + 0 = 2
Swim 1 + 0 = 1
Use magic device 1 + 1 = 2
Immune to sleep

Equipment:

Dagger 1d4 (2)
Quarterstaff 1d6 (1)
Backpack 2lb (1)
Blanket 3lb (1)
Canvas 1lb (1)
Fishhook (1)
Flask (3) (1)
Flint/steel (1)
Ink (1)
Ink pen (1)
Lamp 1lb (1)
Parchment (1)
Rations 1lb (2)
Sewing needle (1)
Vial (1)
Water skin 4lb (1)
Whetstone 1lb (1)
Spell component pouch 2lb (1)
Spell book 3lb (1)
Cold weather outfit 7lb (1)
Traveler's outfit 5lb (1)

Feats/Specials:

Spell mastery
Summon familiar
Scribe scroll

Languages:

Common
Elven
Sylvan

Wizard Spells

Acid Splash -- Conj -- 0
Detect Poison -- Div -- 0
Read Magic -- Div -- 0
Daze -- Ench -- 0
Dancing Lights -- Evoc -- 0
Flare -- Evoc -- 0
Light -- Evoc -- 0
Ray of Frost -- Evoc -- 0
Ghost Sound -- Illus -- 0
Mage Hand -- Trans -- 0
Mending -- Trans -- 0
Message -- Trans -- 0
Open/Close -- Trans -- 0
Acrane Mark -- Univ -- 0
Prestidigitation -- Univ -- 0
Detect Magic -- Div -- 0
Comprehend Languages -- Div -- 1
Detect Secret doors -- Div -- 1
True Strike -- Div -- 1
Magic Missle -- Evoc -- 1

MariJaen Catormany hails from Matzonssurr. She is young for an elf not quite a century old about the equivalent of a young human woman around the age of 17. She has long beautiful hair of auburn, about 4'7'' in height and weighs only 86 lbs. With eyes of emerald green. Threw her admiration of her uncle Tress Catormany a wizard of much skill it has become her dream to follow in her uncles footsteps. She leaves he home to find the magic schools of Phyneas island. Unknown to her while in the middle of her travels she will become entwined in a quest destined to her unknowingly in her search for more knowledge and training as a wizard.

+  « First of 21 pgs.  15 16 17 18 19 20 21 

> TOPIC: Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Questions & Character Approval

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.