Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Questions & Character Approval - Page 3 of 21

I might show up with a simple character soon, - Page 3 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 18th Nov, 2012 - 1:56am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (21) »
Closed
Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons Bumi World Setting Only Players and those interested in participating in Dungeons & Dragons Bumi world with Bruconero as Dungeon Master should Post in this Thread.
Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Questions & Character Approval Related Information to Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Questions & Character Approval
15th Nov, 2012 - 1:02am / Post ID: #

Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Questions & Character Approval - Page 3

The 6lb clerical vestment is heavy because it includes also objects and accessories used to celebrate rituals. Since you are not a priest, you will only need the clothes that will weight 1lb. You can have a fishing net of 5 square ft weighting 1lb. But you would need a blanket because we start in winter and maybe a belt pouch for storing coins and a couple of dry rations. But don't worry, a light encumbrance is not so terrible for a fighter. You can keep the god as it is but you might find yourself in a different position from the official church on some religious aspects. Could become a good inspiration for role playing! Don't forget the skills.

Sponsored Links:
15th Nov, 2012 - 6:26am / Post ID: #

Approval Character and Questions Dragons and Dungeons Bruconeros

Skills:

diplomacy 4 + 3 = 7
heal 2 + 1 = 3
knowledge religion 3 + 0 = 3
sense motive 3 + 1 = 4

Equipment:

Javelin 1d6 (1)
Longsword 1d8 (1)
Padded armor +1 (1)
Shield, large, wood +2 (1)
Backpack 2lb (1)
Bedroll 5lb (1)
Blanket 3lb (1)
Rope (50ft) 5lb (1)
Soap 1lb (1)
Torch 1lb (2)
Waterskin 4lb (1)
Whetstone 1lb (1)
Holy Symbol, wood (1)

Cleric's Tunic 1 lb.
Small fishing net 5 sq ft, 1 lb (1)

Updated the equipment too, removed some javelins. I think that's 50 lb exactly, meaning just barely light encumberance smile.gif

15th Nov, 2012 - 6:47am / Post ID: #

Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Questions & Character Approval Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I'll check the skills in a minute. I prefer posting while you are still here. I need your age, height and weight. No need to roll, just choose them. Where do you keep the javelin? And the holy symbol and the coins? Do you want a flint&steel for lighting the torches (no weight)?

15th Nov, 2012 - 7:19am / Post ID: #

Page 3 Approval Character and Questions Dragons and Dungeons Bruconeros

Height: 5' 9"
Weight: 185 lb

The javelin is normally held in hand, with the sword sheathed. Holy symbol dangles from neck on a simple twine, and the coins in a belt pouch (which isn't a standard item I could find). And yes, I'll take the flint and steel, thanks.

15th Nov, 2012 - 8:36am / Post ID: #

Approval Character and Questions Dragons and Dungeons Bruconeros

Congratulations: Tomas O'Aage is the first player character to step foot in the world of Bumi! From now on, please post any question in the Players Hub thread. Less formal: Hey, mate, you're still encumbered. Maybe you didn't count one of the torches, you carry 51lb now (laugh) Really, don't get an headache because of this! The only penalty you have is moving 20ft per round instead of 30ft. Moreover, as you said, every time you'll pick up an item the problem will be back. Just take what you need, those javelins for instance. The belt pouch's weight is 0,5lb. Now focus on your exams (and on exploring that centipede's nest). We start when Krusten is ready.

16th Nov, 2012 - 5:26pm / Post ID: #

Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Questions & Character Approval

Oh wait you were waiting on me? I thought I was going to watch you start first and see how it goes. No other players have signed up yet? How many do you have?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
17th Nov, 2012 - 1:03am / Post ID: #

Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Questions & Character Approval - Page 3

Oh, sorry. My mistake. You were asking about your character and I thought you decided to join since the beginning. No problem if you prefer to watch first, really. By now, only Icon submitted a character. But we are not in a hurry and I'm confident that other people will show up soon.

18th Nov, 2012 - 1:56am / Post ID: #

Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Questions & Character Approval D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 3

I might show up with a simple character soon, I've been looking for a good way to get my activity up, but don't you dare disappear once I get started because I hate to end a good story right in the middle its like when you're watching your favorite TV show and lights goes out!

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (21) »

> TOPIC: Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Questions & Character Approval

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.