Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Questions & Character Approval - Page 4 of 21

Oh sorry. Krusten's weight is 120 - Page 4 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 19th Nov, 2012 - 7:14pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (21) »
Closed
Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons Bumi World Setting Only Players and those interested in participating in Dungeons & Dragons Bumi world with Bruconero as Dungeon Master should Post in this Thread.
Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Questions & Character Approval Related Information to Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Questions & Character Approval
18th Nov, 2012 - 2:41am / Post ID: #

Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Questions & Character Approval - Page 4

Ok. Thank you for your trust. If you have any question or need any help with your character, feel free to ask.

Sponsored Links:
18th Nov, 2012 - 7:34pm / Post ID: #

Approval Character and Questions Dragons and Dungeons Bruconeros

Here we go:

Character: Krusten
Player: Krusten
Classes: Fighter
Level: 1
Race: Human
Alignment: Chaotic good
Religion: None
Experience: 0
Hit Points: 10
Base Attack Bonus: 1

Strength: 12 +1
Dexterity: 18 +4
Constitution: 11
Intelligence: 11
Wisdom: 10
Charisma: 15 +2

Ranged: 1 + 4 + = 5
Melee: 1 + 1 + = 2
Initiative: 4 + 4 = 8
Will: 0 + 0 = 0
Reflex: 0 + 4 = 4
Fortitude: 2 + 0 = 2

Money: pp - gp - 80 sp - 2
Armor Class: 4 + 10 + 2 = 16

Skills:
climb 2 + 1 = 3
handle animal 2 + 2 = 4
intimidate 4 + 2 = 6
jump 2 + 1 = 3
ride 1 + 4 = 5
swim 1 + 1 = 2

Equipment:
Shortspear 1d8 (1)
Shortbow 1d6 (1)
Arrows (20) (1)
Leather +2 (1)
Backpack 2lb (1)
Bedroll 5lb (1)
Blanket 3lb (1)
Flask (3) (1)
Mirror (1)
Oil 1lb (1)
Rations 1lb (5)
Soap 1lb (1)
Torch 1lb (2)
Waterskin 4lb (1)
Whetstone 1lb (1)
Disguise kit 8lb (1)

Feats/Specials:
armor proficiency light
armor proficiency medium
armor proficiency heavy
improved initiative
martial weapon proficiency
shield proficiency
simple weapon proficiency
tower shield proficiency

Krusten is a fearless warrior. She is beautiful, charismatic and usually draws attention wherever she goes. She will try to charm if possible only to get what she needs. She knows what she wants and never lets anyone stop her from being where she wants to be. Her approach to combat is to be light, and fast to surprise her enemies. She seeks adventure to build her fortune and possibly make her dream come true... Be a queen.

I hope this is fine.

19th Nov, 2012 - 6:53am / Post ID: #

Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Questions & Character Approval Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Good job, Krusten. I like the characterization you gave to your fighter. A light and fast warrior can be even more deadly than a slow armored tank. I only need some minor corrections. Stats and skills are flawless but the features need some adjustment. A human fighter, apart from the automatic class feats (armor, weapons and shield), gets 3 other free feats: the normal one which every new character has plus one for the race (human) and one bonus feat for being a fighter. So you can choose 2 more. Equipment: Every new player starts with a padded armor (not leather) and with 5 silver and 5 copper pieces. The rest is ok but you are encumbered. You carry 52lb while your limit, for having no burden, is 43lb. You still need clothes (like for Icon, just a simple outfit weighting 1lb), maybe a belt pouch for coins (0,5lb) and a flint&steel for the torches (no weight). Finally, I need your age, height and weight and your native city or region (for the background). Thank you.

19th Nov, 2012 - 2:12pm / Post ID: #

Page 4 Approval Character and Questions Dragons and Dungeons Bruconeros

international QUOTE
So you can choose 2 more.

I got the features from the generator it didn't say I could have more? I think when you choose a feat not part of your class it deducts 2 points instead?

international QUOTE
You carry 52lb while your limit, for having no burden, is 43lb.

Oh I didn't see where my limit was, are you calculating my weapon and armor too?

international QUOTE
I need your age, height and weight and your native city or region (for the background)

How do I get this, do I just make up something?

19th Nov, 2012 - 4:18pm / Post ID: #

Approval Character and Questions Dragons and Dungeons Bruconeros

Features are not strictly class-related: any character can choose them as long as it meets the requisites. The character creator is little bit bugged, I heard, and doesn't take into consideration the bonus features slots. Better choose them manually: you can find a complete list clicking on one of the links at the top of the Member Wars page. As for the weight, I counted everything. You can stay in your limit dropping the disguise kit and 3 rations. Or you can start a little encumbered. Age, height etc.. Just choose how you would like your character to be, no need to roll. But your native place must be from the setting.

19th Nov, 2012 - 5:27pm / Post ID: #

Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Questions & Character Approval

For feats I chose:

Combat reflexes
Deceitful

Height: 5'10"

Is it going to really hurt me any if I start a little bit encumbered?

I wanted to go with the thousand island people but I think I will stay with Soria as my birthplace.

I read up on those and they fit Krusten really well but I won't know exactly when to make those checks or even remember if I should so I will be counting on your guidance please.

With padded armor that means my armor is now 17?

Thank you so much for your help!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
19th Nov, 2012 - 6:39pm / Post ID: #

Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Questions & Character Approval - Page 4

The feats are ok. You gave me age and height but you forgot the weight of Krusten. Starting encumbered gives some penalties. You will be able to move max 20ft per round instead of 30ft, you will have a max dexterity bonus of +3 and a -3 penalty on some skill checks. Sounds terrible but actually is easy to solve. There are uncountable solutions for this once the game starts. With padded armor, your AC is 15. So, you want to be Sorian? You want to choose a city or invent a village? But I didn't understand the part about the checks: about which checks you need my guidance? I'll add the clothes to your equipment (even Lara Croft was wearing something....). Do you want also the coin pouch and the flint&steel?

19th Nov, 2012 - 7:14pm / Post ID: #

Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Questions & Character Approval D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 4

Oh sorry. Krusten's weight is 120 lbs.

I'll ditch the disguise kit and whetstone so that should make me just right and take the items you mentioned.

For the checks I was talking about the feats, it says you have to roll different things at different times like multiple rolls for combat reflexes.

I'll go with Sorian. Born an orphan, grew up with an uncle who was also a retired general but too poor to make a name for ourselves. We lived on a farm in the outskirts of Soria, no name in particular.

Is a shield considered part of the weight calculation? I don't like my armor going down. How come I can't start with leather what about hide?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (21) »

> TOPIC: Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Questions & Character Approval

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.