Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Questions & Character Approval - Page 5 of 21

For a feat I'll take point-blank shot, - Page 5 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 2nd Dec, 2012 - 6:12pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (21) »
Closed
Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons Bumi World Setting Only Players and those interested in participating in Dungeons & Dragons Bumi world with Bruconero as Dungeon Master should Post in this Thread.
Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Questions & Character Approval Related Information to Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Questions & Character Approval
20th Nov, 2012 - 12:43am / Post ID: #

Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Questions & Character Approval - Page 5

The shield is quite heavy. Everybody starts with padded armor because armors are not widely available in Bumi, except for soldiers. Goblins and orcs are assaulting the north and all the resources are currently used to fight that threat. An AC of 15 is already good in the beginning. Don't worry about the checks: that's my job to remind you about them. Are you sure about the Deceitful feat? That gives bonuses on two skills that you don't have: Disguise and Forgery.

Sponsored Links:
20th Nov, 2012 - 1:14am / Post ID: #

Approval Character and Questions Dragons and Dungeons Bruconeros

I can understand that for metal armor but I thought hide and leather were natural because they came from animals. No problem though just typing out loud.

See how new I amateur I am with this, I'll change my feat to "Point Blank Shot". That should better help with my character's bow.

20th Nov, 2012 - 1:30am / Post ID: #

Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Questions & Character Approval Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Congratulations! Krusten is approved and ready to enter the world of Bumi. From now on, post any question or thought in the Player Hub Thread. I will update the setting and then give you guys the clue to start the game. I'll try to do it before going to work, is morning here, but if I can't I'll do it tonight.

30th Nov, 2012 - 6:21pm / Post ID: #

Page 5 Approval Character and Questions Dragons and Dungeons Bruconeros

Is it too late for me to join the quest? I saw that you already started, but I just got on to the site and this setting looks interesting.

30th Nov, 2012 - 7:26pm / Post ID: #

Approval Character and Questions Dragons and Dungeons Bruconeros

Go ahead and create your character, Bruconero will fit it in somehow just make sure to follow the guidelines he gave in the settings thread. If there are any problems he will help you like he did with me.

30th Nov, 2012 - 9:25pm / Post ID: #

Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Questions & Character Approval

Jonathan Shadowleaf
Ranger 1
Half-elf
9 HP
Neutral good

Str 10 0
Dex 18 4
Con 12 1
Int 16 3
Wis 15 2
Cha 13 1

Skills

Heal 4+2=6
Knowledge Dungeoneering 4+3=7
Knowledge Nature 4+3=7
Listen 5+2=7
Move Silently 4+4=8
Profession 4+2=6
Search 5+3=8
Spot 5+2=7
Survival 4+2=6

Fort 2+1=3
Ref 2+4=6
Will 0+2=2
Init 4+0=4
Melee 1+0=1
Range 1+4=5
AC 4+10+1=15

Equipment
2 scimitars
1 longbow
1 Arrows(20)
1 padded armor
1 Backpack
1 Bedroll

Feats/Special
Ranger Weapon/Armor proficiency
Favored Enemy Humanoid (Goblin)
Track Wild Empathy

Jonathan Shadowleaf is from a simple town not far from the Lastkeep, he come to the southern part of the land to find a some what better life, not having to fear the the goblins while living off the land. He is one of the few who doesn't general drink alcohol, prefering to drink from water sources. He is slow to anger, but will meet force with force and won't back down from a challenge.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
1st Dec, 2012 - 3:21am / Post ID: #

Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Questions & Character Approval - Page 5

Good job, FoxRogue! Your character's sheet is almost perfect. You only forgot to be specific about which profession you choose as a skill. I also need your age, height and weight: no need to roll anything, just make them up. I added basic clothes to your inventory, 1lb, (you can't go around naked) which sets your burden to 32lb. I also added leather boots, but we count their weight as already included in your armor set. Finally, I would strongly suggest a winter blanket even if it would mean being encumbered. A belt pouch and a waterskin could also be useful. But that's really up to you. Almost forgot: you still have to add one feature, the standard one for 1st level characters. You only gave me the bonus feats for your class.

Reconcile Edited: Bruconero on 1st Dec, 2012 - 3:28am

2nd Dec, 2012 - 6:12pm / Post ID: #

Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Questions & Character Approval D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 5

For a feat I'll take point-blank shot, as I'm planning on him being two weapon focused. As for the age and such, He's 22 years old, 5 and a half feet tall, and 155 pounds. His profession is a hunter, and I will add a waterskin and winter blanket.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (21) »

> TOPIC: Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Questions & Character Approval

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.