Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Questions & Character Approval - Page 6 of 21

So I gave a full read over of the settings - Page 6 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 6th Dec, 2012 - 3:46pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 21 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  ...Latest (21) »
Closed
Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons Bumi World Setting Only Players and those interested in participating in Dungeons & Dragons Bumi world with Bruconero as Dungeon Master should Post in this Thread.
Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Questions & Character Approval Related Information to Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Questions & Character Approval
3rd Dec, 2012 - 12:23am / Post ID: #

Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Questions & Character Approval - Page 6

Congratulations, FoxRogue! Jonathan Shadowleaf is approved and ready to step in the world of Bumi. From now on, please post any further question in the Players Hub Thread. As I already pointed out in the Scenario's description, I'll move the game every two days. If I have all the actions I need, I can be quicker but two days is the maximum limit unless I say otherwise (I'll give more time in particular situations). To join the game, just introduce your character in the adventure. You may be hunting in the woods, camping or walking along the main road. You start with 5 silver and 5 copper pieces. Unless you want to change it, I'll assume that the coins are in your pockets, the scimitars sheated on the two sides of your belt, the bow on your back and you have no religion (You can go on without one or choose one anytime during the game).

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Dec, 2012 - 8:26pm / Post ID: #

Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Questions & Character Approval
A Friend

Approval Character and Questions Dragons and Dungeons Bruconeros

[Level] 1 [cleric] proposal.

Character: Anntreen Player: KittenPunk
Classes: Clr 1 Level: 1
Race: elf Alignment: Neutral Good
Religion: Pelor Experience: 0
Hit Points: 11 Base Attack Bonus: 0

Strength: 11 0 Fortitude: 2+3 =5
Dexterity: 14 2 Reflex: 0+2 =2
Constitution: 16 3 Will: 2+3 =5
Intelligence: 17 3 Initiative: 2+ =2
Wisdom: 16 3 Melee: 0+0 + = 0
Charisma: 15 2 Ranged: 0+2 + =2

Money: pp - gp -22 sp - 8 Armor Class: 2+ 10 +1 =13
Skills:

concentration 3 + 3 = 6
diplomacy 1 + 2 = 3
handle animal 1 + 2 = 3
heal 3 + 3 = 6
knowledge arcana 1 + 3 = 4
knowledge religion 1 + 3 = 4
knowledge planes 1 + 3 = 4
listen 3 + 3 = 6
search 3 + 3 = 6
spot 3 + 3 = 6
use magic device 1 + 2 = 3
Immune to sleep

Equipment:

Dagger 1d4 (1)
Quarterstaff 1d6 (1)
Sling 1d4 (1)
Padded armor +1 (1)
Backpack 2lb (1)
Bedroll 5lb (1)
Block n Tackle 5lb (1)
Candle (10) (1)
Chalk (10) (1)
Fishhook (1)
Flint/steel (1)
Ink (1)
Inkpen (1)
Lantern, hooded 2lb (1)
Oil 1lb (1)
Paper (1)
Parchment (1)
Pouch, belt 3lb (2)
Rations 1lb (5)
Rope (50ft) 5lb (1)
Sewing needle (1)
Vial (5)
Healer's kit 1lb (1)
Cleric's vestments 6lb (1)

Feats/Specials:

armor proficiency light
armor proficiency medium
armor proficiency heavy
combat casting
shield proficiency
simple weapon proficiency
Turn undead

Languages:

Celestial
Common
Draconic
Elven

[With] 1 languages point left over.

Hi, its been a long time since I last played D and D, but I'm drafting a [Cleric], and was wondering what [level] your game starts at for new [Characters]'s?

Edited Message Edited...
Persephone: Please check over your spelling using the built-in Spell Checker before posting your message. See Constructive Posting Policy

6th Dec, 2012 - 2:52am / Post ID: #

Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Questions & Character Approval Archive Pathfinder / D&D

KittenPunk, before we go on analysing your character's sheet (which looks quite good at a first glance) I need a key decision from you. Sorry, my fault. I haven't added to the setting any non-human divinity yet. I thought there was no hurry for that, overlooking the chance of a non-human cleric being submitted (for other classes that's not an issue). So, you have several options at your disposal. You can wait for me to add a few gods (but it could take some time), you can create a divinity being very detailed about it or you can choose between the human divinities but you have to provide a good explanation for that in your character's background. Finally, as a last resort, you can decide to be a human, an half-elf, an halfling or a gnome (only elves and dwarves have very specific cultures in Bumi). Sorry again.

6th Dec, 2012 - 4:51am / Post ID: #

Page 6 Approval Character and Questions Dragons and Dungeons Bruconeros

It just came to me that you could choose Lupus as your divinity. Is the god of nature and wilderness so it would fit well for an elf. If you decide to do so, let me know the two domains you want to choose between those mentioned in the god's descrption.

Post Date: 6th Dec, 2012 - 9:40am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Approval Character and Questions Dragons and Dungeons Bruconeros

Sounds good to me to do god of nature. Pelor was just the one I was familiar with so where can I read up on Lupus and pick my domains from?

Originally I was thinking she had been brought up in a temple or as a priestess in training but as part of her study's she was sent traveling to learn of the world and spread the light of her god.

Witch should still work with nature as its everywhere and shes begun her travels to see the world the creation of her god... Or whatever.

And if you are doing a "Mostly" human game that's all the better I like playing the odd woman out or odd race out, I'm in it for the RP "Mostly" after all.

Edited Message Edited...
Persephone: Please edit your Post rather than double Post. See Constructive Posting Policy.

Post Date: 6th Dec, 2012 - 10:15am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Also, when I was using the Dungeons & Dragons character builder link it would not let me pick some of the languages listed that I was interested in even tho I still had one point left to spend. I was interested in Aquarin or Giant, was wondering if they where restricted or something?

Rather off topic, but...
...also would of added this on to the last post but it would not let me edit so.... I could not, there you go

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
6th Dec, 2012 - 10:20am / Post ID: #

Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Questions & Character Approval - Page 6

Lupus can be found in the Setting description thread which is just a little bit further down in this same board. I strongly suggest you to read it all because it not only contains a description of the world in which our adventures take place but also the rules of the game. We focus a lot on role-playing, trying to create a living world, and knowing the place in which you live is important. Is my day off so I can answer you quickly today if you need any help. The character builder is flawed. Better doing things manually.

Reconcile Edited: Bruconero on 6th Dec, 2012 - 10:24am

Post Date: 6th Dec, 2012 - 3:46pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Questions & Character Approval D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 6

So I gave a full read over of the settings post and I found my self stuck reading over the religions of the world a couple times. I did not see races listed under them as to what god's preferred worship and or protection granted to what race of subjects. This made me be leave considering that most the known land a is a mix and under a majority of humans that it really did not matter, these are the known gods and its whom you can pick from...

Cool always enjoyed a post Catholicism world this will b my fist time in one in a Dungeons & Dragons setting but from the read over you have put a lot of time and effort and thought in to this. It looks like its going to be good!

So of the different gods here are my favorite 3 I saw listed :

Milnar (major divinity)

Semina (major divinity)

Eger (Intermediate divinity)

I am fine with any of them but would like to kind of be the odd one out so if you have any one in the game already using any of the listed gods I want the one not already picked.

[And] I would like your suggestion of witch god to use for my cleric?

[The] way I think of an elf healer is often as an younger looking then she is, wise with something beyond your understanding, quite, oddly happy, wide eyed girl, who's magic is a bout her like the glow of an aura, or the mysticism of seeing a unearthly woman or ethereal presence... Whom is happier sleeping under a tree then in a tent, whom is blessed enough to bind down and smell the flowers just in time to miss being hit by an arrow... Just a bit out of touch but yet ever clear on her want to help and heal.

> TOPIC: Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Questions & Character Approval

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.