Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Questions & Character Approval - Page 8 of 21

Any chance you can get it so that allow for - Page 8 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 7th Dec, 2012 - 6:07pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

15th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 21 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12  ...Latest (21) »
Closed
Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons Bumi World Setting Only Players and those interested in participating in Dungeons & Dragons Bumi world with Bruconero as Dungeon Master should Post in this Thread.
Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Questions & Character Approval Related Information to Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Questions & Character Approval
Post Date: 7th Dec, 2012 - 2:12am / Post ID: #

Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Questions & Character Approval
A Friend

Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Questions & Character Approval - Page 8

So she is medium incumbered and still drop it from listen I rather her keep the 1 rank in use magic device even if it never comes up, better then the -1 penalty for tempting to use an trained skill when untrained for it should it come up.

Right, well, if there is nothing more, can we drop her in to your game and get started?

Reconcile Edited: KittenPunk on 7th Dec, 2012 - 2:15am

Sponsored Links:
7th Dec, 2012 - 2:35am / Post ID: #

Approval Character and Questions Dragons and Dungeons Bruconeros

You are too big for an elven lady. Let's say, 110 years, 4ft 8inches, 86lb. Sunrod and thunderstone are not standard equipment. You don't need a spellbook, that's for wizards. Some items, like candles, are not counted if few but 10 of them weight 0,5lb. Why all those clothes? They only make you heavy. I need to know which spells you memorized

Post Date: 7th Dec, 2012 - 2:46am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Questions & Character Approval Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I want her on the young side so would 99 years old be ok? or is 110 years young?, 4ft 8inches ok , 86lb ok, loss the Sunrod and thunderstone's and spell book then that bring my LB down to 61LB, I allays tend to over pack clothes bad habit I guess in every game and in real life... They only make you heavy. I need to know which spells you memorized I need to know how many I get and from what level s. So I can look at my PDF of cleric spells and pick them out.

Sorry, I worked it out at level 1 a cleric gets 3 level 0 spells a day and 1 + 1 level 1 spells per day,
level 0
Create Water
Cure Minor
Purify
Level 1
Cure Light Wounds Cures 1D8+1/level (+5)
+ domain spell.
what domain spells are there for your gods?

7th Dec, 2012 - 6:15am / Post ID: #

Page 8 Approval Character and Questions Dragons and Dungeons Bruconeros

You are right. 3 level 0 spells, and 3 level 1 (1 normal, 1 bonus for your wisdom modifier and 1 from your domains). You should check the Healing and Protection domains: you will know which spells you can memorize in the bonus slot and the special power granted you by each domain. I'll complete your character sheet later, now I'm at work, and fit you in the game.

7th Dec, 2012 - 5:33pm / Post ID: #

Approval Character and Questions Dragons and Dungeons Bruconeros

I checked different sources on the web and counted carefully: I get a total of 98lb for your equipment. Maybe you didn't count armor and weapons? You want to drop something or leave it as it is?

Post Date: 7th Dec, 2012 - 5:52pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dropping and working on it and spells right now having a hard time man its been to long since I last played D and D.

Coin: 0G, 5S, 5C

Armor & Weapons:
Padded armor +1
Dagger 1d4
Quarterstaff 1d6
Sling 1d4

Equipment:
Backpack 2lb 1
Bedroll 5lb 1
Bell 4
thick hooded robe
Book Blank 1lb 1
Candles 20
Case 1
Fishhook 12
Flint&steel 2
Ink 2
Inkpen 2
Lantern 1lb 1
Mirror 1
Paper 5
Parchment 5
Rations 1lb 5
Rope 50ft 5lb 1
Sack 1
Sewing needle 6
Vial 12
Holy water 1lb 1
Healer kit 1lb 1
Holy Symbol wood 1
Cleric outfit 6lb 1
Explorer outfit 8lb 1
Traveler outfit 5lb 1
=65LB

better.

Reconcile Edited: KittenPunk on 7th Dec, 2012 - 6:00pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
7th Dec, 2012 - 6:03pm / Post ID: #

Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Questions & Character Approval - Page 8

Don't worry, character creation is never easy. Try to stick to what you really need. Specific equipment can be bought when you think it's necessary. I counted 64. Which lantern is that?

Reconcile Edited: Bruconero on 7th Dec, 2012 - 6:16pm

Post Date: 7th Dec, 2012 - 6:07pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Questions & Character Approval D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 8

Any chance you can get it so that allow for more words in spells and skills not enough room... [..] if I get one more skill or spell it won't fit.

[And] hooded robe needs a LB I was guessing a bout 1 to 2 LB. I have one in Real Life and it ways about 2 LB but I added shoulder padding and linings to the hood and so on.

[Changed] it from hooded lantern 2 lb to regular lantern 1 lb to save the LB, also the lanterns do they run on oil or candles?

Edited Message Edited...
Persephone: Before submitting your comments please use good grammar - no net talk or slang, check your spelling and remember that names of places and people, new sentences begin with an uppercase letter.

> TOPIC: Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Questions & Character Approval

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.