Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Questions & Character Approval - Page 9 of 21

It's under edit profile information, - Page 9 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 13th Dec, 2012 - 5:24pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

15th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 21 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13  ...Latest (21) »
Closed
Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons Bumi World Setting Only Players and those interested in participating in Dungeons & Dragons Bumi world with Bruconero as Dungeon Master should Post in this Thread.
Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Questions & Character Approval Related Information to Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Questions & Character Approval
7th Dec, 2012 - 7:12pm / Post ID: #

Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Questions & Character Approval - Page 9

KittenPunk your character is approved. I'll fit you in the game so wait for my clue before start posting. The rope is 1lb, lamps and lanterns burn oil. Add to your belt pouch 3 pinches of silver dust. In the fields you only put your memorized spells and the skills in which you have ranks. Post any other question in the Players Hub thread. While you wait to enter the game, define your character strategies: camp, marching order. See the other players posts if you have doubts about how to do it. Time to sleep now.

Sponsored Links:
10th Dec, 2012 - 9:15pm / Post ID: #

Approval Character and Questions Dragons and Dungeons Bruconeros

Here is a god for elves, seeing as Jon was brought up in both pantheons.

Jamlamin Of the Hunt
Elven god of Healing, Hunting, War, and Wilderness.

Chaotic Good

He is depicted as a dark skinned elf carrying a long bow, and a quiver of arrows, wearing various pelts.

He believes in stalking one's prey until the perfect shot is lined up. He's known for blessing followers with game in lean times.

Weapon of choice: Longbow

Domains: Animals, Healing, Stealth, Plants, War

Clerics of Jamlamin are often confused with druids, due to the fact that he forbids them from wearing metal armor. His followers are proficient with bows of any sort, as part of his offerings must always be fresh game, or, if game is not available, a bird.

Reconcile Edited: FoxRogue on 10th Dec, 2012 - 9:15pm

10th Dec, 2012 - 11:45pm / Post ID: #

Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Questions & Character Approval Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Thank you, FoxRogue. I like this god and I'll add it to the list next time I'll update the divinities in the setting thread.

13th Dec, 2012 - 6:52am / Post ID: #

Page 9 Approval Character and Questions Dragons and Dungeons Bruconeros

Character: Ferril Stoutlegs
Player: LukeGo
Classes: Sor 1 Level: 1
Race: Halfling
Alignment: Choatic Good
Religion: Pelagus
Experience: 0

Hit Points: 6 Base Attack Bonus: 1

Strength: 6 -2 Fortitude: 1 + 2 = 3

Dexterity: 19 8 Reflex: 1 + 8 = 9

Constitution: 14 2 Will: 3 + 0 = 3

Intelligence: 14 2 Initiative: 8 + = 8

Wisdom: 11 0 Melee: 1 + -2 + = -1

Charisma: 18 4 Ranged: 1 + 8 + = 9

Money: 5sp 5cp
Armor Class: 9 + 10 + 1 = 20

Skills:
Climb 2 + -2 = -2
Concentration 4 + 2 = 6
Craft 1 + 2 = 3
Hide 4 + 7 = 7
Jump 2 + -2 = -2
Knowledge arcana 4 + 2 = 6
Move silently 2 + 8 = 8
Profession 1 + 0 = 1
Spellcraft 4 + 2 = 6
Swim 1 + -2 = -1

Equipment:

Quarterstaff 1d6 (1) Sling 1d4 (1) Bullets, sling (15) Padded armor +1 (1) Backpack 2lb (1) Bedroll 5lb (1) Blanket 3lb (1) Candle (10) (1) Case (1) Chalk (10) (1) Fishhook (3) Flask (3) (2) Flint/steel (1) Ink (1) Inkpen (1) Paper (3) Parchment (7) Pouch, belt 3lb (2) Rations 1lb (5) Sewing needle (1) Signal whistle (1) Vial (3) Waterskin 4lb (1) Spell component pouch 2lb (1) Traveler's outfit 5lb (1)

Feats/Specials:

Extend spell
Simple weapon proficiency
Summon familiar

Languages:

Common Halfling

Sorcerer Spells
Read Magic -- 0
Light -- 0
Ray of Frost -- 0
Detect Magic -- 0
Grease -- 1
Charm Person -- 1

Ferril comes from a family of shipwrights in the Thousand Islands. 5 years ago he expressed some aptitude for the Mystical Arts...by freezing a ship's mast by accident while it was underway (SNAP!). In an attempt to get his clumsy spellcasting under control, he was sent away to Phyneas for schooling. Ferril's mind wandered far from the classroom, however. He continually daydreamed of an adventurous life on the High Seas and beyond! His teachers, on the other hand, were not appreciative of his fantastical goals, so he was routinely punished for not paying attention in class. Finally, Ferril had enough and escaped the school to begin the life he had always dreamed of.

Craft(Shipwright)
Profession(Sailor)
Height: 3'2"
Weight: 36lbs. (40lbs. Soaking wet)

I would also like to know the language, Aquan, but the generator would not let me select it. If possible, I'd also like my first Feat to be "Arcane Preparation", which fits in with my character's limited schooling. Otherwise, just leave it as Extend Spell.

Post Date: 13th Dec, 2012 - 7:08am / Post ID: #

Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Questions & Character Approval
A Friend

Approval Character and Questions Dragons and Dungeons Bruconeros

The generator is flawed. And, wow Luke! I knew you would come up with something cool, and this is fantastic. I hope the GM approves it, but that is all up to him.

13th Dec, 2012 - 12:21pm / Post ID: #

Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Questions & Character Approval

I will proceed by order. 19 in Dexterity grants a +4 modifier, not +8, with all the adjustments. Your melee attack is 0 (can't be negative). Ok for aquan and you still can choose another language. You used way too many skill points, you have 16. Every rank in a Class skill (those listed in the Sorcerer class description) cost 1 point. All the others are Cross-Class skills and cost 2 points per rank. I suggest you redo them. Ok for Arcane Preparation. Inventory: you forgot you are a small creature. These are the adjustments: backpack 0,5lb bedroll 2lb blanket 0,5lb 5×rations 1,5lb (0,25 each) waterskin 1lb Traveler's outfit 2lb 15×sling bullets 7,5lb (crazy but true). Quarterstaff 1d4 2lb. Padded Armor (are you sure?) 5lb. Belt pouch + spell components pouch 2lb. Finally, my compliments for the original character and the accurate background. Can't wait to add Ferril to the party!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
13th Dec, 2012 - 4:54pm / Post ID: #

Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Questions & Character Approval - Page 9

Right. Wow, the generator really is flawed. I'll make the changes at my next big stop since I'm driving cross-country right now. Sorry for not checking it over yesterday. Once the changes are made, do I need to input the information in my profile somewhere? I couldn't find any place to do that.

-Luke

13th Dec, 2012 - 5:24pm / Post ID: #

Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Questions & Character Approval D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 9

It's under edit profile information, after all the personal information. It should have Bruconero's name in boxes next to the fields.

> TOPIC: Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Questions & Character Approval

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.