Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Questions & Character Approval - Page 13 of 21

In the game thread, Bruconero Out of Character: - Page 13 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 26th Dec, 2012 - 12:23am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

14th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 21 pgs.  9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17  ...Latest (21) »
Closed
Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons Bumi World Setting Only Players and those interested in participating in Dungeons & Dragons Bumi world with Bruconero as Dungeon Master should Post in this Thread.
Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Questions & Character Approval Related Information to Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Questions & Character Approval
23rd Dec, 2012 - 2:53am / Post ID: #

Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Questions & Character Approval - Page 13

4th Draft(hopefully final,too. Not having a 3.5 book sucks)

Character Name: Mina "Redfang" (True Sur Name unknown)
Class and Level: Lev 1 Druid
Race: Human
Size: M
Alignment: Neutral Good
Religion: Lupo
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 143
Hair: Auburn
Eyes: Green
Skin Tone: Tanned
Distinguishing Marks: Missing pinkie finger on left hand, Multiple scarring from bites from hand up past the elbow on left arm.

Str: 14(2)
Dex: 17(3)
Con: 16(3)
Int: 16(3)
Wis: 17(3)
Cha: 17(3)

Speed: 30
Initiative Mod: 3
Grapple: 2
Light Load: 58 pounds
Medium Load: 59-116 pounds
Heavy Load: 117-175 pounds
Max lift over head: 350 pounds
Max Push or Drag: 875 pounds

Hit Points: 11 Hit Die D8 +Con(3)
Armor Class: 15
Touch AC: 13
Flat-Footed AC: 12

Fortitude: 5
Reflex: 3
Will: 5

Base Attack Bonus: 0
Weapon: Scimitar 1D6 18-20\x2 4 pounds Slashing
Weapon: Short Spear 1D6 x2 20 feet 3 pounds Piercing
Weapon: Quarterstaff 1D6 x2 4 pounds Bludgeoning

Armor: Padded +1 +8 max Dex 0 penalty 5% spell fail 30 feet 10 pounds
Small Wooden Shield +1 -1 Penalty 5% spell fail 5 pounds

Racial Traits: 1 extra feat at first level, +4 skill points at first level- +1 every level after

Class Features: Animal Companion, Nature Sense, Wild Empathy
Light & Medium Armor Prof. -non metals, Shield Prof.- wood
Weapons can be only: Club, Dagger, Dart, Quarterstaff, Scimitar, Sickle, Shortspear, Sling, and Spear. Also Natural attacks(Claw, Bite-in Wild Shape)

Feats: Combat Reflexes, Animal Defiance

Languages: Common(human), Druidic(Druid), Sylvan, Elven, Gnoll

Class Skills 4/2:

Concentration: 3+1=4 (1 Rank)
Diplomacy: 3+2=4 (2 Rank)
Handle Animal:3+4=7 (4 Rank)
Knowledge(Nature): 3+4+2=9 (4 Rank)(+2 Nature Sense)
Listen: 3+4=7 (4 Rank)
Ride: 3+4=7 (4 Rank)
Spellcraft: 3+3=6 (3 Rank)
Spot: 3+4=7 (4 Rank)
Survival: 3+4+2=9 (4 Rank)(+2 Nature Sense)
Tumble: 3+1=4 (Cross class 2 for 1)

Gear:

Backpack 2 pounds
Bedroll 5 pounds
Flint & Steel N/A
Belt Pouch 1/2 pound
Trail Rations(2) 2 pounds
Soap 1 pound
Torch(2) 2 pounds
Waterskin 4 pounds
Whetstone 1 pound
Mirror, Small 1/2 pound
Explorer's Outfit 8 pounds
Basic Clothing 1 pound
Spell Component Pouch 2 pounds
Total Weight with armor and weapons added in with gear: 55 pounds

5 Silver
5 Copper

Spells per Day

Level 0: 3
Level 1: 1+1=2

Animal Companion: 1st level Hawk Name: Den
Bonus Trick:1 Hunt (will hunt and bring back food for owner via a Survival check)
Link: +4 Bonus to Wild Empathy and Handle Animal check with Animal Companion
Share Spells: If chosen, Spells can affect Animal Companion as well as Druid if within 5 feet and stays.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Dec, 2012 - 1:19am / Post ID: #

Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Questions & Character Approval
A Friend

Approval Character and Questions Dragons and Dungeons Bruconeros

Character: Faruq Fikri
Player: Tonatha
Classes: Barbarian
Level: 1
Religion: Semina

Height: 5"11"
Weight: 190
Hair: Brown
Skin: Tan

Hit Points: 14
Base Attack Bonus: 1
Speed: 40 ft

Str: 16 [+3]
Dex: 13 [+1]
Con: 14 [+2]
Int: 7 [-2]
Wis: 12 [+1]
Cha: 9 [-1]

Fortitude: 2+2 = 4
Reflex: 0+1 = 1
Will: 0+1 = 1

Initiative: 1+0 = 1

Melee: 1+3+0 = 4
Ranged: 1+1+0 = 2

Grapple: 1+3+0= 4

Money: pp - 0
gp - 0
sp - 5
cp - 5

Armor Class:

Proficiencies:
Simple and martial weapons
Light and medium armor
All shields (except tower)

Equipment:

Scimitar 4lb
Dagger 1lb
Padded armor 10lb
Shield, small, steel 6lb

Traveler's outfit (worn) 5lb
Cold weather outfit (in backpack) 7lb

Backpack 2lb
Bedroll 5lb
Torch (2) 2lb
Waterskin 4lb
Flint & Steel
Whetstone 1lb
Family pendant necklace made of clay

Rations (5) 5lb

Total weight 52 lbs

Skills:

Climb: 3+3= 6
Jump: 3+3= 6
Listen: 3+1= 4
Survival: 3+1= 4

Feats/Specials:

Fast Movement
Illiteracy
Rage 1/day

Power Attack
Endurance

Languages:
Common

Originally hailing from deep in the deserts of Uur, Faruq bounced around from oasis to oasis finding sustenance for their tribe and livestock. It was a hard life, but it was peaceful. And simple. That was until his wife, Anisa, gave birth to their firstborn, a beautiful girl who strangely came into the world with a head full of hair-red hair. Before this, Faruq's brother was the only member of the tribe with red hair. Faruq's elation at becoming a father immediately eroded into overwhelming grief. Faruq resisted his initial urge to throw the child over the nearest butte, but his rage had to be satisfied. Yousef, Faruq's brother, was found dead the next morning, his skull caved in beside a rust colored rock covered in crimson.

They found Faruq nearby with tears streaming down his face. He did not deny it, but it could not be forgiven. He was allowed to keep his life, but he was dead to the tribe. His tribal tattoos, his identity, were painfully scarred and covered up by hot steel, leaving him with a horrible appearance. A pariah, he was allowed to heal in a tent by himself before set loose in the desert with nothing but his scimitar, clothes, and a waterskin. He wandered the desert for several weeks. But the desert is a lonely place, and he had nothing to do but survive and dwell on his sin. Now, Faruq has headed West out of the desert to seek his redemption.

I forgot to put my AC on my character sheet. There you go.

AC: 10 +1 (shield) +1 (armor) + 1 (dex)= 13

Also, did I do something wrong? Mine seems so much lower than most of the party's.

24th Dec, 2012 - 3:18am / Post ID: #

Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Questions & Character Approval Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I reserve my last place to your barbarian, which looks ok at a first glance, but I'll examine it tomorrow. Checking a character is a time consuming task and today I'm terribly busy.

Post Date: 24th Dec, 2012 - 4:57pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 13 Approval Character and Questions Dragons and Dungeons Bruconeros

No worries, Bruconero. Please, take your time. It's Christmas and I'm sure everyone's super busy. Have a good one and thanks.

25th Dec, 2012 - 2:15am / Post ID: #

Approval Character and Questions Dragons and Dungeons Bruconeros

Good job! Your character is almost perfect. Only two corrections: the shield must be wooden (metal is rare) and you forgot to choose a feature. You can pick two: one, standard, for being a newly created character and one, extra, for being a Human. Apart, of course, the class features that you already listed. Everything else is spotless. Your Ac is lower because they all have high dexterity values. Not a problem. It just means that they will have to wait longer for a new armor (laugh).

Post Date: 25th Dec, 2012 - 8:12am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Awesome. I would like POWER ATTACK and ENDURANCE as my feats. I don't know if endurance will have much benefit, but it seems fitting for a person accustomed to roaming the desert. The only reason I wanted a steel shield is because I figured wood was scarce in the desert as well.

I'd like to substitute a heavy wooden shield in the place of a light steel shield. It's cheaper, and increases my AC by 1. It also increases my carrying load to 56 lbs which is not an issue.

2nd Draft:

Character: Faruq Fikri
Player: Tonatha
Classes: Barbarian
Level: 1
Religion: Semina

Height: 5"11"
Weight: 190
Hair: Brown
Skin: Tan

Hit Points: 14
Base Attack Bonus: 1
Speed: 40 ft

Str: 16 [+3]
Dex: 13 [+1]
Con: 14 [+2]
Int: 7 [-2]
Wis: 12 [+1]
Cha: 9 [-1]

Fortitude: 2+2 = 4
Reflex: 0+1 = 1
Will: 0+1 = 1

Initiative: 1+0 = 1

Melee: 1+3+0 = 4
Ranged: 1+1+0 = 2

Grapple: 1+3+0= 4

Money: pp - 0
gp - 0
sp - 5
cp - 5

Armor Class: 14
Touch AC: 11
Flat-footed AC: 13

Proficiencies:
Simple and martial weapons
Light and medium armor
All shields (except tower)

Equipment:

Scimitar 4lb
Dagger 1lb
Padded armor 10lb
Shield, large, wooden 10lb

Traveler's outfit (worn) 5lb
Cold weather outfit (in backpack) 7lb

Backpack 2lb
Bedroll 5lb
Torch (2) 2lb
Waterskin 4lb
Flint & Steel
Whetstone 1lb

Rations (5) 5lb

Total weight: 56 lbs

Skills:

Climb: 3+3= 6
Jump: 3+3= 6
Listen: 3+1= 4
Survival: 3+1= 4

Feats/Specials:

Fast Movement
Illiteracy
Rage 1/day

Power Attack
Endurance

Languages:
Common

Originally hailing from deep in the deserts of Uur, Faruq bounced around from oasis to oasis finding sustenance for their tribe and livestock. It was a hard life, but it was peaceful. And simple. That was until his wife, Anisa, gave birth to their firstborn, a beautiful girl who strangely came into the world with a head full of hair-red hair. Before this, Faruq's brother was the only member of the tribe with red hair. Faruq's elation at becoming a father immediately eroded into overwhelming grief. Faruq resisted his initial urge to throw the child over the nearest butte, but his rage had to be satisfied. Yousef, Faruq's brother, was found dead the next morning, his skull caved in beside a rust colored rock covered in crimson.

They found Faruq nearby with tears streaming down his face. He did not deny it, but it could not be forgiven. He was allowed to keep his life, but he was dead to the tribe. His tribal tattoos, his identity, were painfully scarred with hot steel, leaving him with a horrible appearance. A pariah, he was allowed to heal in a tent by himself before set loose in the desert with nothing but his scimitar, clothes, and a waterskin. He wandered for several weeks. But the desert is a lonely place, and he had nothing to do but survive and dwell on his sin. Now, Faruq has headed West to seek his redemption.

Reconcile Edited: Tonatha on 25th Dec, 2012 - 8:35am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
25th Dec, 2012 - 4:21pm / Post ID: #

Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Questions & Character Approval - Page 13

Congratulations Tonatha! Faruq Fikri is approved and ready to step in the world of Bumi. Please feel free to ask any further question in the Players Hub thread. Don't forget to fill your in-game slots for a quick reference. Here's your clue for joining the game: Faruq was hunting in the plains and, after setting up a cold camp, he spots three figures moving in a cautious way towards his position. The guys are unaware of his presence.

Post Date: 26th Dec, 2012 - 12:23am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Questions & Character Approval D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 13

In the game thread, Bruconero Out of Character: says,

international QUOTE
"Also, for most skill checks, the player suggests the action and I roll the result unless I specifically asked for a roll (this part is clearly explained in the Rules and Scenario description Thread).

I knew we started with padded armor and 5sp & 5cp only by reading other character errors while they were getting their characters approved. I didn't read about it in a thread anywhere. Can anyone tell me where the "Rules and Scenario description Thread" is? I would like to read it. Is it a general forum thread or one that is specific to our game?

Pardon my ignorance,

Tonatha

Edited Message Edited...
Persephone: Please use the Quote Tags as instructed here. When you do not use these tags source material that is not your own may appear to be yours when it is not. The Source of your Quote should also be provided. See our Constructive Posting Policy.

> TOPIC: Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Questions & Character Approval

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.