Bruconero's Bumi Setting Comments & Suggestions - Page 3 of 4

Is just only copy and paste. Try to do it - Page 3 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 24th May, 2013 - 12:50pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

09th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter

+  1 2 3 4 
15th May, 2013 - 1:49am / Post ID: #

Bruconero's Bumi Setting Comments & Suggestions - Page 3

JB, from the feedback I got so far from my players looks like it would not be a big deal but most of them ask to extend the text capacity of the box\boxes that will be available after the change. A single box with double capacity would be maybe not enough. Another request is about having a transition period, let's say a week, in which the extended box and the actual boxes will coexist to allow players to copy and paste the content to the new field.

Sponsored Links:
15th May, 2013 - 4:31am / Post ID: #

Suggestions and Comments Setting Bumi Bruconeros

Thanks for the quick feedback.

I have attached an explanation of the field changes that I made just now. The green arrows point to the fields that will be kept.

There will be two Bruconero fields that Players will use:

* Character Name - they will put the Character's Name, Race, Class and Level here. This field has been increased to 65 characters

* Character Stats - they put everything else about their Character here. I have increased this field to 3000 character which should be more than enough.

Players can begin changing the content to these fields only as all the rest will be deleted when you confirm. They can already see how it will look.

Bruconero's Bumi Setting Comments & Suggestions
Bruconero's Bumi Setting Comments & Suggestions (Hover)

21st May, 2013 - 1:22pm / Post ID: #

Bruconero's Bumi Setting Comments & Suggestions Reviews RPG & Card Board

Are we ready to transition yet? If so, then I will delete the dormant fields thus enabling other options for the GMaster group. I will then publish Updates for everyone so they can know what is happening.

Update:
Mobile Skin now sees name of Characters.

There are now nag messages for each field. In other words if someone does not fill them in or does not choose an avatar an ugly message will appear reminding them to do so. Only the Player will see this message but it is annoying.

I have marked the fields that will removed with "Delete". Once you give the word it will be gone.

21st May, 2013 - 4:30pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Suggestions and Comments Setting Bumi Bruconeros

Sorry, JB, I would like to ask a couple of days more. Not all the players made the transition yet. I already posted reminders and I really hope everybody will be ready in two days. If you decide to allow us these two days, I will post on this thread again on Thursday morning (my time) to tell you to proceed, no matter if everybody is ready or not. I realize we already had more than the week that was asked for. I apologize for the delay.

21st May, 2013 - 4:52pm / Post ID: #

Suggestions and Comments Setting Bumi Bruconeros

When your Players are ready just let me know through this Thread as I'm tracking it at the moment. I will move on to other Role-playing Game projects and revisit this when I have time again.

24th May, 2013 - 7:30am / Post ID: #

Bruconero's Bumi Setting Comments & Suggestions

Sorry for being late. I was waiting for the last player to copy the stats in the new field but he still didn't do it and I feel that, rather than wait forever, better if you go on with your project. Thank you for allowing us more time than we requested. I'm curious to see which new features you are planning to make available in the Member Wars board: we are all curious and excited.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
24th May, 2013 - 11:02am / Post ID: #

Bruconero's Bumi Setting Comments & Suggestions - Page 3

Hey dude, I'm sorry I haven't updated my info boxes, my work schedule is still stupid hectic and my internet is touch and go. I'm hoping it will stay up long enough this time for me to get that updated.

24th May, 2013 - 12:50pm / Post ID: #

Bruconero's Bumi Setting Comments & Suggestions Board Card & RPG Reviews - Page 3

Is just only copy and paste. Try to do it before the old boxes are removed: if you need help, I can post in the Player's Hub an updated full character sheet of Jeaal that you can just copy and paste in the new fields. Let me know if you need that.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Bruconero's Bumi Setting Comments & Suggestions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,