Bruconero's Bumi Setting Comments & Suggestions - Page 4 of 4

I'm with you, Steff. I just hope everything's - Page 4 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 22nd Aug, 2013 - 7:43am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

09th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric

+  1 2 3 4 
24th May, 2013 - 1:34pm / Post ID: #

Bruconero's Bumi Setting Comments & Suggestions - Page 4

international QUOTE (Oinodaemon)
I'm hoping it will stay up long enough this time for me to get that updated.

spock.gif I did it for you only so I can get on with this.

international QUOTE (Bruconero)
I'm curious to see which new features you are planning to make available in the Member Wars board: we are all curious and excited.

I'll Post the usual Updates in the Sticky Threads of the Member Wars Board so everyone is aware of the enhancements.

Sponsored Links:
6th Jun, 2013 - 4:49pm / Post ID: #

Suggestions and Comments Setting Bumi Bruconeros

One thing I've noticed with the players in general with your Role-playing Game is they are very proactive with the actual role-playing part but with the actions they are very reluctant or kind of slow. The funny part is you're not that way with your story so I don't know why they are! laugh.gif

6th Jun, 2013 - 5:42pm / Post ID: #

Bruconero's Bumi Setting Comments & Suggestions Reviews RPG & Card Board

I agree. Sometimes I move things just having two or three real actions and using them as a guide. I think is because not always people know exactly what to do. That's not a problem for me: if somebody has nothing specific in mind, posting just role-play doesn't annoy me. What I don't like is when somebody suggests a strategy or puts something to the votes and nobody pays attention to that. It happens often.

Post Date: 22nd Aug, 2013 - 4:31am / Post ID: #

Bruconero's Bumi Setting Comments & Suggestions
A Friend

Page 4 Suggestions and Comments Setting Bumi Bruconeros

The thread isn't dead is it? I really hope not. I was having a lot of fun here playing with you guys.

22nd Aug, 2013 - 5:56am / Post ID: #

Suggestions and Comments Setting Bumi Bruconeros

I'm hoping Brunconero is just having to deal with life first stuff. I would miss this game too. Mina and Ceza haven't even rejoined the others yet.

22nd Aug, 2013 - 7:11am / Post ID: #

Bruconero's Bumi Setting Comments & Suggestions

Of course our glorious and omnipotent Dungeon Master hasn't left us! His introduction says he is in hospital at the moment. I can't wait until this all blows over and we can continue. In the meantime we can only wait patiently and wish him well.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
22nd Aug, 2013 - 7:43am / Post ID: #

Bruconero's Bumi Setting Comments & Suggestions - Page 4

I'm with you, Steff. I just hope everything's alright with him. I've been having a lot of fun playing as Ferrin...I like how he's developed on his own and he's even starting to get serious in some moments. The story and setting are also wonderfully full and complex. It's quite often that you go into a campaign that is very flat with contrived "Quests" And there is no emotional attachment to seeing it through. This is definitely NOT one of those campaigns.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Bruconero's Bumi Setting Comments & Suggestions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,