Bruconero's Bumi Setting Comments & Suggestions - Page 2 of 4

I have thought about that in the past because - Page 2 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 14th May, 2013 - 2:41pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

09th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  1 2 3 4 
17th Nov, 2012 - 12:40am / Post ID: #

Bruconero's Bumi Setting Comments & Suggestions - Page 2

I think I will skip it. I can reconsider it in the future, if [hoards] of players will start swarming my threads. At the current rate, answering to the questions is not so time consuming.

Sponsored Links:
17th Nov, 2012 - 1:31am / Post ID: #

Suggestions and Comments Setting Bumi Bruconeros

You're really moving in fast Bruconero. I really hope you have success in Dming here. I checked out your threads and your setup tight already, totally cool.

13th May, 2013 - 12:05am / Post ID: #

Bruconero's Bumi Setting Comments & Suggestions Reviews RPG & Card Board

Bruconero, looks like your Role-playing Game has staying power.

I am thinking of introducing some features for the Member Wars Board, but in order to do so I will need to lessen the number of blocks your Players have per Post. The reason for this is because I want to make the changes available for all in that Board.

Will it be a terrible inconvenience for you or your Players if all the information your Players have in the various blocks are reserved to one / two blocks instead? Will you rather if I wait til your Campaign is complete?

14th May, 2013 - 3:05am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Suggestions and Comments Setting Bumi Bruconeros

Sorry, JB, I totally missed this post for some reason. I don't think it would be a big problem. I think I can say I agree without consulting the players first because, as I see things, enjoying a game or not is not dependent on how many boxes you have for your character's details. Just let me know when you plan to modify it or, even better, if you can add a few lines in the Member Wars Updates Thread.

14th May, 2013 - 3:11am / Post ID: #

Suggestions and Comments Setting Bumi Bruconeros

It might be good to get some feedback from your Players first. For us it might be simple but for Players they might have chosen your game just for that - you can never know.

If after getting feedback you give me the go ahead then I will extend the character test amount of one field so they can fit the information of the other fields in there.

14th May, 2013 - 3:18am / Post ID: #

Bruconero's Bumi Setting Comments & Suggestions

Ok, I will ask their opinion. I believe you should proceed, whatever the result of my poll, because my game doesn't have a beginning and an ending. Is not an adventure or a campaign, more a setting like your World of Medieval, so it would not be useful to wait for it to be closed (unless everybody abandons me and I find myself forced to close it).

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
14th May, 2013 - 12:11pm / Post ID: #

Bruconero's Bumi Setting Comments & Suggestions - Page 2

What about using the same system you have with with the super hero RPG? Just put a button to display their full character.

14th May, 2013 - 2:41pm / Post ID: #

Bruconero's Bumi Setting Comments & Suggestions Board Card & RPG Reviews - Page 2

I have thought about that in the past because it will also help Mobile Users, but two things keep me from it:

1. The workload involved because it will require a new interface
2. It takes away from the convenience of seeing your Character right in your Posts

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Bruconero's Bumi Setting Comments & Suggestions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,