Rob Ford - Page 3 of 4

Was this the reason that he was using so many - Page 3 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 22nd Mar, 2016 - 7:37pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Top  Rob Ford Toronto Mayor that says he does not smoke cocaine and he is not an addict.
Post Date: 1st May, 2014 - 1:14am / Post ID: #

Rob Ford - Page 3

A lawyer for Toronto Mayor Rob Ford says the beleaguered mayor will take a leave of absence to seek help for his problems with substance abuse, the Associated Press and Toronto Sun are reporting. Ref. USAToday

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th May, 2014 - 2:30pm / Post ID: #

Ford Rob

Rob Ford 100% In Rehab After Reported U.S. Border Issues
Canadian News

Rob Ford boarded a plane for Chicago last week, then turned around before he could officially enter the U.S., according to a newspaper report today, but his lawyer confirms to CBC that the mayor is in rehab for addiction issues. The question is: Where?
Source

Post Date: 9th May, 2014 - 10:39pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Rob Ford History & Civil Business Politics

Rob Ford brags rehab is "amazing"

TORONTO mayor Rob Ford says rehab is "amazing" and that it reminds him of his days at summer camp as a kid. Ref. Source 1

21st Jan, 2015 - 8:59am / Post ID: #

Page 3 Ford Rob

I meant to ask someone from Canada what Rob Ford does so well that he continues his streak of politics for so long?

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 14 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.4%

31st Oct, 2015 - 2:50am / Post ID: #

Ford Rob

Sorry about this late reply. But every average working man can relate to Rob ford. Also he loves his town and will fight hard for it.

His addictions unfortunately are too strong for his personality but like many people he feels what he does in his personal time is none of the worlds business. Only in the office should it count.

I do agree but only if personal fun does not interfere with moods and decisions done on company time. I think we all know heavy addictions will always effect you ability to make decisions and is why Rob is out.

Now on a sadder note he has recently been diagnoses with a second tumor and is reentering radiation treatment. I personally pray for his healing and with him the best.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 188 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 18.8%

Post Date: 22nd Mar, 2016 - 3:21pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Rob Ford

Former Toronto Mayor Rob Ford dies at 46 after battling a rare, aggressive cancer

Ford died Tuesday according to CBC, Toronto Star and Associated Press. He became known internationally after a 2013 scandal in which he admitted to crack cocaine use, public drunkenness and drinking and driving, prompting colleagues to strip him of some of his mayoral powers. The scandal vaulted Ford onto the stage of the outrageous, and despite the negative attention, he aimed for a second run as mayor. But in the fall of 2014, Ford announced he had a rare form of cancer called liposarcoma that grows in the fat cells, and that he had a tumor in his abdomen. The diagnosis forced him to drop his reelection campaign, but he reemerged on the political scene in October 2014, winning his old Toronto City Council seat representing Ward 2. Ref. USAToday.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
22nd Mar, 2016 - 7:28pm / Post ID: #

Rob Ford - Page 3

To the Ford family I send my best wishes and hope they cope his passing well.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 188 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 18.8%

22nd Mar, 2016 - 7:37pm / Post ID: #

Rob Ford Politics Business Civil & History - Page 3

Was this the reason that he was using so many drugs because he was battling cancer? He died so young, sympathies to the family.

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 33 ActivistPoliticianActivist 3.3%

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Rob Ford

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,