Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Player's Hub

Bruconero' S Dungeons Dragons 3 5 Player' - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 20th Nov, 2012 - 3:55pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (78) »
Closed
Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons Bumi World Setting Only Players with already approved Characters should Post in this Thread. To have your Character approved you should start Here first.
Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Player's Hub Related Information to Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Player's Hub

RPG Etiquette Do Not Post Off Topic or Personal Interests Here.
Learn the differences between: Off topic, Out of Character and Your Introduction.
Unrelated RPG content that is not specific to this game may be removed without notice.

15th Nov, 2012 - 4:13am / Post ID: #

Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons Player's Hub

This thread is dedicated to players which have approved characters for Bruconero's Bumi setting. Here active players can ask questions about the current adventure, decide their tactics and discuss about their future moves with the other party members.

Sponsored Links:
20th Nov, 2012 - 2:45am / Post ID: #

Hub Players Dragons and Dungeons Bruconeros

Krusten is ready, exactly what she doesn't know, but it's time to leave the farm. Father taught her all she needed to know and its time to make her own glory.

Out of Character: how can I make my character stronger? Could she start a regime of exercises or something?

20th Nov, 2012 - 7:39am / Post ID: #

Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Player's Hub Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Increasing your character's strength will take some time. But you can reduce the amount of stuff she carries quite quickly. After eating two of your rations you'll be already not encumbered. Then, after you make some money, you can get yourself a horse or buy a small wooden kart. Specially the kart is quite cheap.

20th Nov, 2012 - 10:38am / Post ID: #

You will both start on the road to Loya, but at different points. Tomas has a small parchment in his backpack, given to him by the temple with the recommendation of not to open it untill he got to Loya. Krusten is anxious to put her skills to the test. Post something in the adventure Thread so I'll know you are ready. When both of you will have stepped into the game, I'll start. I added leather boots (no weight, we consider it already included in the armor's weight) and a belt pouch (0,5lb) to your equipments. You are both encumbered but that's not a big problem at the moment. Remember: after my first post, I'll move the game every two days. Maybe three in special occasions. Good luck in your adventures!

20th Nov, 2012 - 10:45am / Post ID: #

Out of Character: I was think more about her getting stronger not less encumbered. This way she can get 13 strength and I think then she can get some bonuses then so I want her to start doing some kind of training even while she is out on an adventure.

20th Nov, 2012 - 2:28pm / Post ID: #

In Dungeons & Dragons, you can't increase any of your attributes by training. You can find some magic item that increases your strength or put there the extra point that every character gets on reaching level 4. But both ways take time. The only quick solution is reducing your burden. Moreover, not even a 20 in strength will be enough to carry all the stuff a character can find or buy during his adventures so some help is always necessary.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
20th Nov, 2012 - 2:43pm / Post ID: #

I will hope for level four soon then even though I know it will take a little while for her to get there. I added Krusten's story to the adventure thread, at least I think its the right one.

20th Nov, 2012 - 3:55pm / Post ID: #

Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Player's Hub D&D / Pathfinder Archive

Yup! That's the right place. Now we only have to wait for iCon to get in and I'll start the adventure. I put some gods in the setting this morning. Tomorrow I will add a few more to have all the most common alignments represented. This way, all the players will have the opportunity of chosing a religion without having to create a new one from scratch. Hope will help to make things easier.

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (78) »

> TOPIC: Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Player's Hub

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.