Larry Hagman

Larry Hagman - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 19th Mar, 2013 - 12:09am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Larry Hagman
Post Date: 24th Nov, 2012 - 11:09am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Larry Hagman

Larry Hagman

Actor Larry Hagman, who created one of television's iconic supervillains with the treacherous J.R. Ewing of "Dallas," died Friday, according to a family statement released to the Dallas Morning News reported. He was 81. Hagman also starred in the TV sitcom "I Dream of Jeannie." Ref. CNN

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 25th Nov, 2012 - 1:30am / Post ID: #

Hagman Larry

Tourists visit Texas ranch to remember 'Dallas' star Larry Hagman

Tourists and locals flocked to Southfork Ranch on Saturday, bringing flowers in memory of Larry Hagman, who played the infamous J.R. Ewing on the TV show "Dallas."

Source: Yahoo! News - Latest News & Headlines

Post Date: 25th Nov, 2012 - 5:50am / Post ID: #

Larry Hagman Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Larry Hagmans Dallas Costars Pay Tribute to the Iconic Actor
News From The Lone Star State - Texas

Patrick Duffy, Linda Ann Gray and "I Dream of Jeannie" actress Barbara Eden were among those who remembered the late actor and his work as oil magnate J.R. ...
Source: Texas News

Post Date: 19th Feb, 2013 - 11:03am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Hagman Larry

Larry Hagman still part of Dallas

Larry Hagman's Dallas dressing room will not be used by anyone else. Ref. Source 2

19th Feb, 2013 - 3:12pm / Post ID: #

Hagman Larry

"JR" carried Dallas for a long time. I remember the old series but haven't looked at the newer one, I rather keep memories of good drama than be disappointed by the newer version.

Post Date: 19th Mar, 2013 - 12:09am / Post ID: #

Larry Hagman

Larry Hagman

Now that you have seen the skills of the actor known as , "Larry Hagman" what is your review of their performance overall?

Larry Hagman
Larry Hagman (Hover)

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Larry Hagman

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,