Ghana Accra Mission - Page 3 of 3

The following pictures (1-3) were supplied - Page 3 - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 28th May, 2014 - 2:11am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Also known as The Africa West Mission
Post Date: 28th May, 2014 - 2:07am / Post ID: #

Ghana Accra Mission - Page 3

Name: Craig Baird

Comments: My wife and I visited Ghana in August 1999 and had a wonderful visit at Cape Coast. We were there on a professional visit with Dr. Peter Kwapong of the Zoology Department of UCC and had an opportunity to attend services at the LDS chapel near the University entrance on Sunday. We also met Pres. Bodaine just by chance as we stopped to look at the LDS building downtown Cape Coast during the week. We became friends with several Ghanaians while there and have met several others since returning to our home in Idaho. We were impressed with the country and the wonderful spirit of the Church members. We hope to return next spring on another short visit to the University. I would be interested in having the email address and home address of Pres. Bodaine if available.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th May, 2014 - 2:11am / Post ID: #

Mission Accra Ghana

The following pictures (1-3) were supplied by Sr. Mensah, a native of Ghana and also a member of the Church. The others were supplied by Elder R. Williams

1. Sr. Mensah, Bishop and Wife at a Chapel in Accra, Ghana 1999

2. Chapel in Accra, Ghana 1999

3. Primary Children in Accra, Ghana 19999

Community Service

Primary Kids with Primary Colors

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Ghana Accra Mission

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,