KittenPunk Introduction - Page 15 of 19

Not to put lightly what you're saying - Page 15 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 7th Jun, 2013 - 9:28pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 19 pgs.  11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 
Closed
Post Date: 29th May, 2013 - 10:52pm / Post ID: #

KittenPunk Introduction - Page 15

international QUOTE
Dungen Master & Creater of all

Just a little note, you may want to change that particularly since it is so big. You might want to look at using a browser that does automated spell checking.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Jun, 2013 - 11:32am / Post ID: #

Introduction KittenPunk

Your last post was deleted for not being constructive, based on the following:

10. Do not duplicate the same message in other parts of the Community, this is considered spamming.

Please review our: Constructive Posting Policy.

Post Date: 7th Jun, 2013 - 7:43pm / Post ID: #

KittenPunk Introduction
A Friend

KittenPunk Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

There was an entire new paragraph in there. I hope you did not delete that too.

Post Date: 7th Jun, 2013 - 7:59pm / Post ID: #

Page 15 Introduction KittenPunk

(Looking over the logs) KittenPunk, why would you duplicate an entire post and then insert a new paragraph? If you knew you wanted to say all that in the support thread for Member Wars then you should do that in the first place. Rather than duplicating stuff you can reference it or post in the right place the first time.

Also the issue with not checking over your posts still exists and a recent account that was posting as another member. All these things are not allowed, you've been here awhile now and should already be familiar with these things.

Post Date: 7th Jun, 2013 - 8:43pm / Post ID: #

KittenPunk Introduction
A Friend

Introduction KittenPunk

The duplicate post was a unfortunate after thought I realized after posting feedback in response to a question. Then a while later realized that information would of been better served being sent to the other thread to be seen by some one that could really use it. I added additional thoughts and then re posted it I should of simply reworded it I'm sorry.

Issues with not checking over my posts? I have been spell checking every last one and putting proper punctuation in them to the best of my ability even asking my friends to help edit some times. If I have been missing something it is not showing up on my word prepossess and I am truly sorry for this.

Recent account that was posting as another member?
Hu? Oh' you must be talking a bout the accidental post thing. I knew this would come up after the mix up the other day. The long and short of it was when Steph was over at my house a couple days a go she went to check on the game and make a post about Mina but had not realized that my lap top was still logged in under my friend John's account who had come over a couple weeks before to create one while he was in town. We both panicked when she saw her post was under another persons account name and I told her to edit the post. I informed John "The potato king" Of the mix up and he said no worry's. I told him that the people who run this forum would likely post something on his introduction page and that I would cover things if anything came of it.

I am sorry for the mix up but there is no duplicate accounts going on. Possibility for shared IP addresses, yes. Because, I have Friends in real life that are on this forum because I asked them to join, and a spare computer for use when they visit me, but that is all.

Reconcile Edited: KittenPunk on 7th Jun, 2013 - 8:46pm

Post Date: 7th Jun, 2013 - 9:01pm / Post ID: #

KittenPunk Introduction

international QUOTE (KittenPunk)
The duplicate post was a unfortunate after thought I realized after posting feedback in response to a question.

Before you post make sure you are doing it in the correct place. If you want to reference information in another post you do so with a link, this is basic, you do not duplicate the entire post.

international QUOTE
Issues with not checking over my posts?

We've been over this several times. You are posting the wrong word in what you want to say therefore it is the wrong spelling. You cannot rely on a spell checker alone you need to actually read your post to ensure that you are using the correct word. To show you how common this occurrence is I can simply take your most recent post:

international QUOTE
"Certainly Tomas." Anntreen replays.
"If I am who you wish to join you for words with him then you will have me at your side for the talks." She smiles and keeps pulling the carts as they get nearer tot he light and the closing distance.

See the bold parts, they are correctly spelled words so you will not see it come up in your spell checker but they are not the correct spelling or even the word you want to use. I'd say just about 98% of your posts are like that, and this one had few, others have way more.

international QUOTE
Recent account that was posting as another member?
Hu? Oh' you must be talking a bout the accidental post thing.

Strange that you did not clarify that before since Persephone did bring it up for that particular account. Nothing I can do about that it will continue to be monitored.

Please take the time to read this: Keep The Rules & Help Us Enforce It as it very much applies to you and the number of visits moderators visit your introduction.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 7th Jun, 2013 - 9:16pm / Post ID: #

KittenPunk Introduction
A Friend

KittenPunk Introduction - Page 15

Yes I meant to post about it yesterday I have been kind of busy getting my game updated and planning my dad's surprise 60th birth day party that is tomorrow as well as gearing up for my camping trip with my girlfriend "HunnyBunny" Who plays holly in my game, for next week when she is in town from her trucking job for the couple of days a month I get to see her.

Add in attempting to clean house for an inspection a mix of recovery from a live action role playing weekend. The financial panic recovering from a massive drain on my accounts with the con I love to go to but really should not afford. Add a hint of health problems with my back, a dash of stress and work at the studio, some time at the gym that I neglected the last 2weeks with out doing and you find I get swept up in life sometimes forgetting what day it is or taking a little longer to get back to something as little as making a post to clear something up.

But, now that this is taken care of I am going to go back to baking 300 cookies for the party tomorrow, while cleaning house, between washing clothing, changing the dishwasher out, finishing packing for the camp out, and calling and confirming all the factors for the overly large party tomorrow. With hope, my friend Kim also known as Feather on this forum will be arriving soon to lend a hand. With the baking that is as she did not like the forum so did not end up joining my game.

Reconcile Edited: KittenPunk on 7th Jun, 2013 - 9:22pm

Post Date: 7th Jun, 2013 - 9:28pm / Post ID: #

KittenPunk Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 15

Not to put lightly what you're saying but we all actually do have real life issues. We are all busy, all have conflicts and so on but that is still not a reason to not get the gist of what is required here. I read your post over and for me it is like one big excuse to not get it right even though you've been here since last year. For me it is like saying that you are busy so moderators should keep having to correct your posts, move your posts and so forth because you're busy.

+  « First of 19 pgs.  11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 

> TOPIC: KittenPunk Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,