KittenPunk Introduction - Page 16 of 19

No problem, Kit. Thank you for [letting] us - Page 16 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 9th Jun, 2013 - 7:39pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 19 pgs.  12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 
Closed
Post Date: 7th Jun, 2013 - 10:10pm / Post ID: #

KittenPunk Introduction
A Friend

KittenPunk Introduction - Page 16

My apologies if in any way I've gotten you in a bit of trouble Kitten. Perhaps if the people of this system knew you I and Steph were all friends for some time, and we all live close by?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Jun, 2013 - 10:16pm / Post ID: #

KittenPunk Introduction
A Friend

Introduction KittenPunk

No trouble man. Or at least I hope not. Anyhow, I know 40 miles seems close for you but that's a day trip on the bus for me I don't even consider you close by, and Steph lives even farther a way then that.

Some times I wish I could drive but with epilepsy and brain damage that's never going to happen. Its probably a good thing too for the safety of others on the road that I never learn to drive.

By the way any news on having that character draft together or are you busy at work again?

Reconcile Edited: KittenPunk on 7th Jun, 2013 - 10:19pm

Post Date: 7th Jun, 2013 - 10:50pm / Post ID: #

KittenPunk Introduction
A Friend

KittenPunk Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

I'm actually doing finishing touches at the moment. I had to find where the original Praos started the game and what he received. I think I'm ready now.

By the way, the other new guy, I think he should be something else than a fighter. Your game has 4, right?

Post Date: 7th Jun, 2013 - 11:41pm / Post ID: #

KittenPunk Introduction
A Friend

Page 16 Introduction KittenPunk

Other new guy?
Oh' Barbra is a "She" And shes not even singed up for an account yet I have been talking to her for a month now I don't know if she will be joining or not yet. That's the person I was talking to you about when you where over last. Or, if your talking about the other guy that posted on the character creation forum hes never gotten back to me so as far as I am concerned his inactivity has shown he lacks follow threw.

Reconcile Edited: KittenPunk on 7th Jun, 2013 - 11:43pm

Post Date: 7th Jun, 2013 - 11:50pm / Post ID: #

Introduction KittenPunk

Kittenpunk, you seem to be unaware of your own game threads, I hope we don't have to remind you of that too. A user recently created a character here: Source 9 and is awaiting your approval. You need to be mindful of these things by regularly checking over your game threads and in the very least subscribing to your own threads.

Post Date: 8th Jun, 2013 - 12:06am / Post ID: #

KittenPunk Introduction
A Friend

KittenPunk Introduction

Wow. No I had missed that however I would of seen it today as I do look at all my threads everyday. I wonder how that got past me. Odd. Dealing with it now thank you but you won't have to be pointing that out again.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 9th Jun, 2013 - 6:09pm / Post ID: #

KittenPunk Introduction
A Friend

KittenPunk Introduction - Page 16

Bags are packed. I take off on Tuesday for camping. I might be a little slow to respond to my game, and the game I am a player in, in the coming days till I leave for camp. I will have computer access till end of day on Monday.

I will be camping from Tuesday the 11 till Friday the 14th. During that time I will not have access to a computer and won't be able to update my game or the game I am in.

Post Date: 9th Jun, 2013 - 7:39pm / Post ID: #

Me
Member Editor
[?] CPosts: 432
Flag Posts: 2,363
Avg: 0.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 14.4%
[+] Gain: 465.17 FP
Charm: 28

KittenPunk Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 16

No problem, Kit. Thank you for [letting] us know. Have fun, babe. See you in a few days.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 22nd Sep, 2012 - 7:11pm
Signature:
+  « First of 19 pgs.  12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 

> TOPIC: KittenPunk Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,