KittenPunk Introduction - Page 17 of 19

Don't worry I consider you a friend - Page 17 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 30th Jun, 2013 - 10:12pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 19 pgs.  13 14 15 16 17 18 19 
Closed
Post Date: 10th Jun, 2013 - 1:16am / Post ID: #

KittenPunk Introduction
A Friend

KittenPunk Introduction - Page 17

Not gone yet. I'm over at HunnyBunny's house now. On her lap top. I will be helping her pack tonight then we run the last of the to do list shopping tomorrow before driving out at the but crack of dawn Tuesday.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 22nd Jun, 2013 - 10:14pm / Post ID: #

Introduction KittenPunk

Admin will be visiting this thread to address a couple of posts made today under your account and another account by a different member but for now please note that your account's password was changed by Admin. The new password was sent to your Email. You can change this password the next time you login.

Post Date: 22nd Jun, 2013 - 10:32pm / Post ID: #

KittenPunk Introduction
A Friend

KittenPunk Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

That is fine I expected this after the mix up this morning. I logged my friends account off my lap top. I posted a clarification about the miss post while logged in on her account and have updated my password after the reset. If you require anymore clarification please do not hesitate to ask. It was a simple mistake, post error.

Post Date: 22nd Jun, 2013 - 11:23pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,031
Flag Posts: 51,688
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,589.83 FP
Charm: 394

Page 17 Introduction KittenPunk

international QUOTE (Support)
For me it is like saying that you are busy so moderators should keep having to correct your posts, move your posts and so forth because you're busy.

I get this impression as well.

international QUOTE (KittenPunk)
I posted a clarification about the miss post while logged in on her account

And not only went totally off topic but posted another message right after it furthering the error.

This has been addressed many times and I honestly dislike visiting this Thread once again to rescue you from Moderators that flag your account, so I will repeat this just this one last time as I do have more critical things to do than moderating:

1. If something is PERSONAL about YOU or SOMEONE then it goes ONLY in their Introduction Thread.

2. If you wish to point out something then LINK to it. Do not use game Threads to focus on YOU or PERSONAL stuff. You do that in your Intro Thread and then reference it as a "By the way" As an OFFTOPIC so that IF anyone wants to respond to it they can and not be bombarded or hijacked by it.

3. If you want to REVIEW the progress or status of ANY Role-playing Game then do it in that RPG's Review Thread which is located in the [+] Board, Card, & RPG Reviews (Notice how I linked to it).

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 29th Jun, 2013 - 7:17am / Post ID: #

Member Senior
[?] CPosts: 80
Flag Posts: 887
Avg: 0.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 5.8%
[+] Gain: 3,146.94 FP
Charm: 9

Introduction KittenPunk

I really pray this is the right place to post this! Here goes nothing, I just wanted to say that you have been great to me within this community and you have really made me feel accepted. I appreciate your help and your kindness.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 15th Jun, 2013 - 8:22pm
Signature:
Post Date: 29th Jun, 2013 - 7:28am / Post ID: #

KittenPunk Introduction
A Friend

KittenPunk Introduction

It is and I always try to help when I can. I am working on a response for you about the questions you asked please forgive my slow response as I am very bad at spelling and take a long time to edit down my posts before I submit them.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 30th Jun, 2013 - 9:58pm / Post ID: #

Member Senior
[?] CPosts: 80
Flag Posts: 887
Avg: 0.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 5.8%
[+] Gain: 3,146.94 FP
Charm: 9

KittenPunk Introduction - Page 17

I am really enjoying this community. And I must say that I find you are a brilliant woman. I definitely want to get to know everyone involved within the member wars boards. Between your personality and general helpfulness I hope to someday be considered your friend. [..]

Edited Message Edited...
JB: General Dungeons & Dragons related questions need to be asked here: [+] Board, Card, & RPG Reviews.

UPDATE: One was opened for you here: Recommended Books For Dungeons & Dragons vs Cost

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 15th Jun, 2013 - 8:22pm
Signature:
Post Date: 30th Jun, 2013 - 10:12pm / Post ID: #

KittenPunk Introduction
A Friend

KittenPunk Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 17

Don't worry I consider you a friend too. This forum is great other then a couple of things but they're fine to work with. And don't worry about picking the game up slowly it will come in time.

Edited Message Edited...
JB: Will one of those things be our enforcement of policies like in this case please check over what you type?

And no JB. I wish we could use links outside this sight so I could send new players to valuable websites with helpful databases. Also when you edited this post why did you remove the link put into it for a thread on this forum that was on topic for her question?

Reconcile Edited: KittenPunk on 30th Jun, 2013 - 11:08pm

+  « First of 19 pgs.  13 14 15 16 17 18 19 

> TOPIC: KittenPunk Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,