KittenPunk Introduction - Page 19 of 19

Its not your fault this has been an ongoing - Page 19 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 1st Jul, 2013 - 3:02am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 19 pgs.  15 16 17 18 19 
Closed
Post Date: 1st Jul, 2013 - 2:14am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,025
Flag Posts: 51,682
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,584.18 FP
Charm: 394

KittenPunk Introduction - Page 19

international QUOTE
I understand the reasoning for editing her and JB's posts...

I edited both Posts, "Staff" Have nothing to do with it. If you understand the reason behind the edit then you will also understand the reasoning behind the summary of what was written so the follow on Posts make sense. I 'm not going to debate what is professional or not in your opinion, I understand this is your friend and regardless of what is stated you will defend her as any friend will. I recognize KittenPunk's challenges somewhat, however her Post to me in reply to a question of concern was blunt enough to show me that she is not happy here and is annoyed and angry that we edit the Posts that you were unable to proof read. I am always willing to work with people and to see some kind of effort or acknowledgement to do better but it seems that it is not the case here. Sorry it could not work out.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1st Jul, 2013 - 2:54am / Post ID: #

Member Senior
[?] CPosts: 80
Flag Posts: 887
Avg: 0.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 5.8%
[+] Gain: 3,146.94 FP
Charm: 9

Introduction KittenPunk

I am sorry if I in any way was the cause of all this. I would like you to remain if only for selfish reasons. I have no way to contact you to stay in touch! I wish that I could mediate the situation, I would like to remain your friend. I am unsure if there is a way to private message you or give you my contact information? I am sure it's against posting policy to do so in a post. I feel that because it is so hard for some of us to post within the policy, that if we had an alternative method of communication then perhaps we could with the help of others, we could conform better to the posting policy structure. I would be more then happy to help you edit posts but do not know how that could be done. Once again I am sorry if I was the cause of your frustrations. Please give staying some thought, I believe I would be correct in saying that WE would be sorry to see you go, you are in many of the Role-playing games at the moment and it would be a shame to loose your characters and your friendship.

Reconcile Edited: Canabusis on 1st Jul, 2013 - 2:56am

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 15th Jun, 2013 - 8:22pm
Signature:
Post Date: 1st Jul, 2013 - 3:02am / Post ID: #

KittenPunk Introduction
A Friend

KittenPunk Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Its not your fault this has been an ongoing thing. [..] and likely taking my friends with me if they want to. But, I am not be asking or forcing anyone to leave this forum.

Edited Message Edited...
Persephone: Linking to external sites or referencing them for the sake of "Look at this" is not allowed here and is considered a form of spamming. See Constructive Posting Policy.

Problems between myself and the people who run this sight are to a point I cannot handle anymore. [..]

Please do not blame any of your feelings toward its end of my game on them.

[..] I am sorry for the inconvenience of the games end but please try to move on.

Edited Message Edited...
Support: To avoid bloating this issue in multiple threads and continue editing posts I will lock this and related threads. Thanks for understanding.

Update: This account has been deleted. There is a safety clause for high post count members that would have prevented a self-delete so the measure has been done for you.

> TOPIC: KittenPunk Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,