KittenPunk Introduction - Page 6 of 19

Hi KittenPunk! Just to let you know - Page 6 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 4th Jan, 2013 - 10:57pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 19 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  ...Latest (19) »
Closed
Post Date: 31st Dec, 2013 - 10:30am / Post ID: #

KittenPunk Introduction - Page 6

Your lastest posts in this section were deleted for not being constructive, based on the following:

10. Do not duplicate the same message in other parts of the Community, this is considered spamming.

Please review our: Constructive Posting Policy.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 31st Dec, 2013 - 4:23pm / Post ID: #

KittenPunk Introduction
A Friend

Introduction KittenPunk

What is "RPG'er" status and how do I get it? And are there other statuses one can pick from such as "Artist" [which] I would like most of all.

With care, KittenPunk the "Artist" and "Gamer"

Post Date: 31st Dec, 2013 - 5:34pm / Post ID: #

KittenPunk Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

You request RPG status only if you wish to participate in the role-playing games of JB.

The other status is "Premium" which means you have donated towards a year's membership. If you have this then you do not need RPG status, you also get added benefits and can see the hidden boards.

Post Date: 31st Dec, 2013 - 5:41pm / Post ID: #

KittenPunk Introduction
A Friend

Page 6 Introduction KittenPunk

I don't know if it counts but I am participating in JB's detective games.

How much is the donation for year long membership?

Post Date: 31st Dec, 2013 - 6:00pm / Post ID: #

Introduction KittenPunk

Anything in the Member Wars board is open to anyone, usually RPG status allows you to reply in JB's boards otherwise you wouldn't be able to because you will get a denied message.

You can go to the Donate page, at present a donation of $55 will get you one year of "Premium" membership.

Post Date: 3rd Jan, 2013 - 2:19pm / Post ID: #

KittenPunk Introduction

Ye have been granted a new Group Status: GMaster which allows thee more privileges in the Member Wars Board.

As such ye will now be able to:

* Upload thy images to better describe surroundings (maps)
* Open / Close thy own Topics so Players do not Post where they should not

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 3rd Jan, 2013 - 2:40pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,031
Flag Posts: 51,688
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,589.83 FP
Charm: 394

KittenPunk Introduction - Page 6

You are now all set to go and should need nothing further from me to have a very successful Dungeons & Dragons campaign.

I do ask that since you are using the Dragon program to write text for you that you check over before you post as the program does tend to substitute the wrong word for the right one because they have a similar pronunciation.

For example:

- Right or write or rite
- Following or fallowing
- Dear or there or their or they're

Thank you for input and participation, they are both appreciated.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 4th Jan, 2013 - 10:57pm / Post ID: #

KittenPunk Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 6

Hi KittenPunk! Just to let you know that your gallery upload wasn't approved because its not used for advertising role-playing games but for actual photographs or personal creations.

Also, to echo what JB said you do need to check over your posts to ensure its the actual word you want to use and not one that just sounds like it but has a different meaning.

> TOPIC: KittenPunk Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,