KittenPunk Introduction - Page 2 of 19

QUOTE And, I am Sorry if I have been making - Page 2 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 13th Dec, 2012 - 8:04pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (19) »
Closed
Post Date: 10th Dec, 2012 - 3:05am / Post ID: #

KittenPunk Introduction
A Friend

KittenPunk Introduction - Page 2

Thank you, It's Sometimes hard for me to "Type Clearly"; however, it is something I have been trying to work on.

I have some problems of my own to deal with, however being able to communicate in a written capacity is important to me, and perhaps one of my weakest areas of skill.

Reconcile Edited: KittenPunk on 10th Dec, 2012 - 3:06am

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 11th Dec, 2012 - 12:05pm / Post ID: #

Diamond Author
[?] CPosts: 1,577
Flag Posts: 3,817
Avg: 0.8 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 20.7%
[+] Gain: 7,999.88 FP
Charm: 22

Introduction KittenPunk

Welcome! Once you check your spelling and use an uppercase letter where its needed you should be fine. Its good practice and now I don't even like to see net talk anymore because I'm so used now to writing properly.

Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 18th Mar, 2011 - 9:45pm
Signature: Love life and living
Post Date: 12th Dec, 2012 - 1:45am / Post ID: #

KittenPunk Introduction
A Friend

KittenPunk Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

I have struggled with overcoming so many things, but spelling and gamer have always been my weakest point. However, here I am pushing my self and this forums pushing me too. To do better and, making it fun with the RPG pages. So I'm happy to be here.

Post Date: 12th Dec, 2012 - 1:59am / Post ID: #

Diamond Author
[?] CPosts: 1,577
Flag Posts: 3,817
Avg: 0.8 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 20.7%
[+] Gain: 7,999.88 FP
Charm: 22

Page 2 Introduction KittenPunk

international QUOTE
but spelling and gamer have always been my weakest point.

We're you trying to be funny by using "Gamer" instead of "Grammar"? laugh.gif

Having fun is the important thing from watching over the time I've been here the moderators here mostly want people to keep out the short typing that you get on mobiles and other sites, once you're trying to avoid that they leave you alone.

Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 18th Mar, 2011 - 9:45pm
Signature: Love life and living
Post Date: 13th Dec, 2012 - 10:09am / Post ID: #

Introduction KittenPunk

Your last post (Introducing Bruconero) was deleted for not being constructive, based on the following:

9. Do not ask Members to Email or PM you or contact you by other means. All Discussion is Public.

Please review our: Constructive Posting Policy.

Post Date: 13th Dec, 2012 - 7:49pm / Post ID: #

KittenPunk Introduction

international QUOTE (KittenPunk)
...when I tried to send a privet message on this network

Regular members cannot private message each other. Again, if you had read the Constructive Posting Policy you will know this. I don't know what you mean by it leading you to a crashed page, I think it just takes you to the gallery.

Here are some things that will help you:

1. Please use the spell checker before posting.
2. Thoroughly read the policy otherwise you will keep wondering about things already well laid out by the site
3. If moderators, Persephone in particular, has to keep editing or moving your posts she will delete you. We want to avoid this, so please help us to help you. Thanks for understanding.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 13th Dec, 2012 - 7:54pm / Post ID: #

KittenPunk Introduction
A Friend

KittenPunk Introduction - Page 2

Thank you I will re-read it all over, apparently I missed stuff the 1st read [through]. And, I am Sorry if I have been making non-constructive posts.

Post Date: 13th Dec, 2012 - 8:04pm / Post ID: #

KittenPunk Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 2

international QUOTE
And, I am Sorry if I have been making non-constructive posts.

No problem. In your posts if you see a word in brackets like your post above "[through]" it means it was edited by a moderator either for spelling or grammar - that is a soft edit. If your whole post is really bad then you will see a light colored box in your post with a message from the moderator. Use those as a guide as to how well you are doing.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (19) »

> TOPIC: KittenPunk Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,