Dungeons & Dragons Online Character Generator - Page 2 of 2

Dude, the thing is free and its not compulsory - Page 2 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 2nd Dec, 2014 - 3:50pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

06th June 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard

+  1 2 
Top  Dungeons & Dragons Online Character Generator The online Dungeons & Dragons Character Generator takes away a lot of the time it takes to create a 3.5 Dungeons & Dragons Character. It is not perfect but can be beneficial if used properly.
20th Dec, 2012 - 11:37am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons Online Character Generator - Page 2

But the Features are not managed properly. If you try to input the data I provided (without selecting skills or features, like you asked) in the generator, You will notice that it doesn't recognise the Special Features for the Wizard class. That happens also for Fighters. It grants the Bonus feature but not the Special one (which should be automatically added).

Sponsored Links:
20th Dec, 2012 - 11:40am / Post ID: #

Generator Character Online Dragons and Dungeons

Still, even with that issue I think if the Dungeons & Dragons Online Character Generator is used properly then it can take away a lot of the manual calculations needed or things in the character creation process that some may forget, not so?

20th Dec, 2012 - 5:16pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons Online Character Generator Reviews RPG & Card Board

I still believe that the Generator has some weak spots, anyway. The Features system is not perfect and the equipment section reports some wrong characteristics for certain weapons as well as some wrong weights. I will provide a detailed list as soon as I have time.

30th Jan, 2013 - 1:10pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Generator Character Online Dragons and Dungeons

I just created a third level rogue without any problems using the generator. The only thing that was off a bit according to Kittenpunk was my bonuses for melee and range attack but everything else worked well.

Post Date: 27th Nov, 2014 - 6:19pm / Post ID: #

Generator Character Online Dragons and Dungeons

Name: Dprsdpickle

Comments: I was disappointed in the fact while the character generator is listed as D&D 3.5 I found it is more in line with 3e, due to its omittion of various sub-races, and a lot of races that were introduce over time in 3.5.

2nd Dec, 2014 - 3:50pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons Online Character Generator

Dude, the thing is free and its not compulsory to use it. Just make up your own character but then again, if the Dungeon Master has a prerequisite then you might find yourself stuck with the character.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons Online Character Generator

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,