Ku Klux Klan - KKK - Page 4 of 5

Charlottesville violence reopens racism debate. - Page 4 - Studies of Dreams, Mystics, Paranormal - Posted: 15th Aug, 2017 - 7:37pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Top  Ku Klux Klan,KKK Klu Klux Klan
27th Jul, 2016 - 7:02pm / Post ID: #

Ku Klux Klan - KKK - Page 4

Freedom of speech holds groups like the KKK and BP together but if it were up to me all of them would be disbanded. They are too extreme and want to eliminate the other side. They are no better than the wrongs they always show. Racism exists no matter how people try to hide it, but do you have to reach the stage of militarization, subversion and even murder?

Sponsored Links:
9th Dec, 2016 - 12:27pm / Post ID: #

KKK Klan Klux Ku

The KKK has regained a lot of popularity of recent because of the election. I hope this does not become a trend we can't have groups like this spreading hate.

Post Date: 15th May, 2017 - 2:38pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Ku Klux Klan - KKK Paranormal & Mystics Dreams Studies

A history of American lynchings. A soil collection project is commemorating the forgotten victims of lynching and helping to tell their stories. Ref. Source 6k.

Post Date: 23rd Jun, 2017 - 5:47am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Page 4 KKK Klan Klux Ku

Ku Klux Klan smaller, hit by infighting. A report due to be released by the Anti-Defamation League on Thursday morning and shared exclusively with USA TODAY says that the Ku Klux Klan appears to be weighed down by infighting and that activities are dwindling. Source 5b.

23rd Jun, 2017 - 2:23pm / Post ID: #

KKK Klan Klux Ku

Good! Its about time members of this 'club' start to realize that their ideals and extremism isn't going to get them anywhere if they want to live peacefully in America.

Post Date: 23rd Jun, 2017 - 3:25pm / Post ID: #

Ku Klux Klan - KKK
A Friend

Ku Klux Klan - KKK

I have never been a supporter of the K and I will be very glad when they no longer are around. They are a group of bigots that have no place in the melting pot that America stands for. I hope they continue to dwindle and soon have none around.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 23rd Jun, 2017 - 5:42pm / Post ID: #

Ku Klux Klan - KKK
A Friend

Ku Klux Klan KKK - Page 4

Yes, the sooner this group goes extinct the better. I hate extremists on the right and left.

Post Date: 15th Aug, 2017 - 7:37pm / Post ID: #

Ku Klux Klan KKK Studies Dreams Mystics & Paranormal - Page 4

Charlottesville violence reopens racism debate. Imagine how the white supremacists, KKK, alt-right and neo-Nazis would feel if they rallied and no one came to watch or to respond. Source 7n.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Ku Klux Klan - KKK

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,