Stefflabunny Introduction - Page 9 of 9

I'll be praying for you and your mother. - Page 9 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 6th Jul, 2013 - 6:01am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 9 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 
Post Date: 30th Jun, 2013 - 8:29am / Post ID: #

Me
Member Senior
[?] CPosts: 41
Flag Posts: 521
Avg: 0.1 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 3.2%
[+] Gain: 127.35 FP
Charm: 7

Stefflabunny Introduction - Page 9

Mostly better now(At least I don't have anything possibly contagious anymore).

Still have a cough(Like usual) but the bad stuff is my throat still gets dry and feeling like a lump in it. The roof of my mouth is a bit better but still has healing to do. My tongue and sense of taste is still out of whack. Things I know to taste good still either have no taste or taste bad to me. Really hoping this goes away. For an Italian to not be able to taste the awesomeness of their meals would be sad indeed.

Also, California having a heat wave as I'm trying to get better does not make me happy.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Independent
Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 17th Dec, 2012 - 7:17am
Signature:
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 30th Jun, 2013 - 8:46am / Post ID: #

Stefflabunny Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Stefflabunny

Heat wave my [butt] this has been a literal sauna in my area. I got sick yesterday from the heat its really bad when your shaking uncontrollably from it being [too] hot and starting to see in [black] and white. I ended up taking a cold shower to lower my core temp and put off most my to do list for that day. And that is why I am up so late to night in the not cool but not sweltering heat working on my over do to do list tonight.

Happy to hear your feeling better Steph. And how is your [poor] mother doing after the car crashing in to her?

Edited Message Edited...
Persephone: Please check over your Post to ensure you use the correct word meaning is used. For instance: "There", "Dear", "Their", etc. See Constructive Posting Policy.

Post Date: 30th Jun, 2013 - 9:49pm / Post ID: #

Me
Member Editor
[?] CPosts: 432
Flag Posts: 2,363
Avg: 0.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 14.4%
[+] Gain: 465.17 FP
Charm: 28

Stefflabunny Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Glad to learn you are better. How's your mom? Improving also? My best wishes to both of you for a fast recovery.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 22nd Sep, 2012 - 7:11pm
Signature:
Post Date: 5th Jul, 2013 - 8:33pm / Post ID: #

Me
Member Senior
[?] CPosts: 41
Flag Posts: 521
Avg: 0.1 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 3.2%
[+] Gain: 127.35 FP
Charm: 7

Page 9 Introduction Stefflabunny

Got to finally see my mom yesterday for '4th of July'. She does look better, but she still looks obviously like she was in an accident. Black and blue bruises all over her, wearing a special shoe for her left foot with the broken toe, and she took 8 stitches to close up the gash just above her right eye.

The police report has not come out yet to see what conclusion of fault they've come up with(I think that's terrible). Meanwhile, my mom is on high end pain medication so she can breathe easier with 7 broken/cracked ribs, and paying for it herself.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Independent
Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 17th Dec, 2012 - 7:17am
Signature:
Post Date: 6th Jul, 2013 - 5:37am / Post ID: #

Me
Member Editor
[?] CPosts: 432
Flag Posts: 2,363
Avg: 0.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 14.4%
[+] Gain: 465.17 FP
Charm: 28

Introduction Stefflabunny

That's incredible! Shouldn't be an automatic procedure when a vehicle hits somebody that is walking? Why is it taking so long? Hope your mom will get out of her troubles soon: is not only the physical pain, suffering can drain you mentally as well.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 22nd Sep, 2012 - 7:11pm
Signature:
Post Date: 6th Jul, 2013 - 6:01am / Post ID: #

Member Senior
[?] CPosts: 80
Flag Posts: 887
Avg: 0.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 5.8%
[+] Gain: 3,146.94 FP
Charm: 9

Stefflabunny Introduction

I'll be praying for you and your mother. I hope the police get it together so she can get the treatment she needs without it coming out of her pocket. Be blessed and I hope you and yours have a better day tomorrow!

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 15th Jun, 2013 - 8:22pm
Signature:
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
+  « First of 9 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 

> TOPIC: Stefflabunny Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,