Dairy Queen Trinidad - Page 3 of 5

I finally had the chocolate and I did get - Page 3 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 16th Aug, 2013 - 4:00am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Best of  Dairy Queen Trinidad DQ Trinidad - This is not the official site but merely a review of the services and quality of Dairy Queen products in Trinidad.
Post Date: 5th Jun, 2013 - 3:06pm / Post ID: #

Dairy Queen Trinidad - Page 3

Name: Billy

Title: Customer Service

Comments: I am very happy that Dairy Queen is back, but their customer service is the worst. My family and I visit there at least once a week and everyone purchases something, now these things are not cheap. I was there on many occasions and they tell you they cannot sell you anything because the ice cream is too soft. These people are running a business and they need to have more than two ice cream machines. They are also so slow and totally unfriendly. I visited the Trincity Branch for the first time when they now opened and there was a Latin guy there I guess he came for the opening and training and everything was moving so smoothly then I went back two days later and the service was horrible as usual, the associate was quarreling with the Manager I guess and they were so unfriendly and so slow it took me 20mins just to get a moo latte. It is still new you know we Trinis like to try everything but if there service continues at this rate I don't know if they will survive.

Sponsored Links:
8th Jun, 2013 - 5:42pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad Queen Dairy

international QUOTE
and so slow it took me 20mins just to get a moo latte

And you paid for that sort of service? No offense but I don't understand our people, they get terrible service yet at the end they stay in line waiting and observing all that AND give their money to the same people they complain about. *shaking head*

8th Jun, 2013 - 10:44pm / Post ID: #

Dairy Queen Trinidad Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Lydia, I believe that the company would argue that they still have to pay for the ice cream and staff wages notwithstanding the crappy service.

8th Jun, 2013 - 10:57pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Trinidad Queen Dairy

Cagel, so? They can say whatever they want, it is your choice to make business with them or not. If you want (I mean "You" Generally speaking) pay them despite the terrible service, the 30 minute wait and the rudeness well by all means go ahead BUT don't complain. If I don't like the service of a particular place, I just do not make business with them. I don't go and buy their product and continue complaining, that's idiocy.

2nd Jul, 2013 - 5:43pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad Queen Dairy

I tried them finally on Saturday in Trincity Mall and I have to say that they were quite good! I tried their vanilla ice cream and they gave me two thick swirls in a big flat-bottom cone.

I also didn't see anything wrong with their service which was fast and cordial. I suspect the bad service alluded to above was a one-timer. It may not always be like that.

20th Jul, 2013 - 11:33pm / Post ID: #

Dairy Queen Trinidad

The big problem with Dairy Queen in Trinidad is the inconsistency.

I went to the Trincity Mall Dairy Queen branch and they did not have chocolate ice cream nor the things needed to make a Chocolate Extreme. You know what is the crazy thing about this... Dairy Queen only carries TWO flavors: chocolate and vanilla - can't you freaking get it right to have chocolate ice cream when a customer wants it? I didn't order anything.

Then I went to the Long Circular branch, they had the ingredients but the service was crappy. Those managers need to understand that you can't get a scruffy looking guy to be a cashier, send him to the back to do something, get one of your more polite females to deal with the public. Second, when you guys make a chocolate extreme and your client pays for a large size then make sure it is actually LARGE and chocolatey and not with me still seeing a poorly mixed vanilla ice cream with chocolate mix that does not even meet the rim of the cup. I believe I will have to stop giving these people money. Trinis managing novelty franchises, as usual they don't know how to run things with heart or professionalism.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
21st Jul, 2013 - 12:41am / Post ID: #

Dairy Queen Trinidad - Page 3

Yes, I always request the chocolate but they are always out of stock for some reason. The vanilla tastes good though which I had two days ago.

16th Aug, 2013 - 4:00am / Post ID: #

Dairy Queen Trinidad Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 3

I finally had the chocolate and I did get a lot. It tasted very normal and was lighter in color than advertised on the screen. I prefer the dark chocolate from Stone Cold Creamery.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Dairy Queen Trinidad

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,